Looking for detailed instructions to add vagina mesh to a texture...

chajapa

I have vagina pngs from StevieRage's HDT vagina.

I have FairSkin textures.

I have GIMP

And I have TexBlendUNP

Can someone detail the steps for adding the vagina png(s) to a texture set?

Folks that do this leave a lot of detail out of their description.

I can open the femalebody texture (I think I opened femalebody_1.dds) ..... the one that basically shows the skin flattened out like you tanned it on the side of your barn. :)

Then I opened one of the vagina textures as a layer.

The vagina texture appeared like over in the lower right and was pretty large in relation to the texture I was trying to apply it to.

ALSO, I see the skin has some depiction of the vagina at the top of the image and then also at the bottom of the image (I think.... I didn't zoom in a huge amount)

I'm sure a detailed step-by-step would help a lot of people not only for this specific application, but other things like add some other kind of overlay right onto a texture (decorate your follower?)

OR..... if this is already detailed somewhere, a link please? I searched but I might just not be asking the right questions.

Thanks!

Hi chajapa. Are you just trying to update a body texture with some specific vagina-related-images?

If you are trying to do this then you need only GIMP. (And its DDS plugin.)

Quick how-to:

1) Load the femalebody_1.dds in GIMP

2) Go in the Layer tab of GIMP and add a new transparent layer

3) Open the other file that you want to apply in a new image

4) Remove any color/text around. be sure you activate the alpha layer on this image

5) scale the image to have a size a little big bigger of the area of the body you want to apply your new image (you can use the ruler tool of GIMP to understand how big has to be the vagina image

6) Copy the vagina, go to the new transparent layer of the body, select it, and paste the image

7) do the fine tuning of the position and the size

8) Merge the two layers

9) blend the borders to be smooth

10) Export as DDS (DX5 compression, and generate mipmaps)

OK, I'm trying. I have both files open.

In femalebody_1.dds there is half of the vagina at the top of the image (with anus below it) and then at the bottom of the image is the other half of the vagina. 

The vagina png that I have is.... the whole thing. Not halves.

So do I paste the vagina image at the top and the bottom so that it covers the vagina in both places? I mean like... scale the vagina image so that if I paste it at the top of femalebody_1.dds, I would push it off of the image so I only see half, and then at the bottom push it DOWN off the image so I only see the other half?

Send me the PNGs you have, and the female body DDS.

I will do it for you.

I will do some screenshots while doing it and I will add them here as "quick tutorial".

Why not just use the Fairskin 7.6 along with its 7.6 UN7B patch? The files are present on the fairskin page. Just look under older versions. 

-C

I have those, actually. They don't animate the vagina. :)

I'm trying to see if I can get the HDT "operable" vagina working on Fairskin texture.

CPU:

Completely incorrect and unnecessary methodology:

1. You simply need to use both textures at equal sized resolutions and open a simple layer for the vagina texture by picking the color range with the additive option checked, and then separately select both textures, first the body and the vulva, and simply hit "paste into"; done, then blend as needed.

2. The texture you picked is deprecated because the gamma value and saturation levels between FS UNP and Alan's original texture which was of a completely different planned model. The skin you created makes the FS diffuse look the character has skin cancer. (because it's for a completely different skin with completely different color values)

3. Mips are absolutely and utterly useless on naked body characters unless you plan on making all of skyrim female and naked and your computer is a pentium III. Any graphic card made after 2007 can handle the draw distance for naked characters with exactly zero texture pop-in

4. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER USE A LOSSY FORMAT ON WORLDSPACE NORMAL MAPS. EVER.

5. EVER Never save any normal as a DXT. ever.

All it does is create hilariously awful pixelation artifacts all over your character's skin and since skyrim use normal map data for casting shadows, guess what the shadows on your character will now look like.

animate

These textures don't animate anything and can't animate anything. What you're asking for is 100% explained in Stevies first post in the 7B HDT vagina thread, and if you want a 7BUNP vagina that eats all who dare approach it, UUNP has a slider for that.

CPU:

Completely incorrect and unnecessary methodology:

1. You simply need to use both textures at equal sized resolutions and open a simple layer for the vagina texture by picking the color range with the additive option checked, and then separately select both textures, first the body and the vulva, and simply hit "paste into"; done, then blend as needed.

2. The texture you picked is deprecated because the gamma value and saturation levels between FS UNP and Alan's original texture which was of a completely different planned model. The skin you created makes the FS diffuse look the character has skin cancer. (because it's for a completely different skin with completely different color values)

3. Mips are absolutely and utterly useless on naked body characters unless you plan on making all of skyrim female and naked and your computer is a pentium IIII. Any graphic card made after 2007 can handle the draw distance for naked characters with exactly zero texture pop-in

4. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER USE A LOSSY FORMAT ON WORLDSPACE NORMAL MAPS. EVER.

5. EVER Never save any normal as a DXT. ever.

All it does is create hilariously awful pixelation artifacts all over your character's skin and since skyrim use normal map data for casting shadows, guess what the shadows on your character will now look like.

animate

These textures don't animate anything and can't animate anything. What you're asking for is 100% explained in Stevies first post in the 7B HDT vagina thread, and if you want a 7BUNP vagina that eats all who dare approach it, UUNP has a slider for that.

27X,

You seem pretty well versed on the ins and outs of textures (pun intended in this case).

Your post does come across as rather aggressive against CPU, who is just trying to help me out.

I'm looking for texture choices for UNP that have the vagina on them that will work with the HDT vagina. Yes, I know about UUNP having the "Special" body that has the operable bits, but I was only able to find one texture set that worked with it. So as I'm slowly migrating everything to UUNP, I simply wanted another choice other than SG Texture Renewal (which I LIKE.... but not for EVERYTHING...) 

So... if you've got the time, how about modifying a few texture sets so the working female bits actually look right?

FairSkin is one, how about Creamy? UNP has some fabulous textures available. UUNP has an easy way to build an opening.... uh... opening! 

So.... need more texture choices. :)

I'm a real champion of UUNP. I'm just trying to get folks interested enough to get busy making stuff for it. I've done a couple of armor conversions. They came out.... just OK. (first ones I've ever done, but we all gotta start somewhere I guess)

So... if you can help out... please feel free to do so! :)

It sounds aggressive because there's a very large amount of wasted effort there.

I appreciate that you appreciate that, but more work is a fact, not an opinion.

The original author of the "real" vagina gave permissions to use said texture globally; HoneyVanity and Eiries never gave anyone permission for Creamy or megamilkdrinker to be remodified or ->rehosted<-, so by all means, if you can get permission from them, I'll whip it out forthwith, as both of those I've already done in a manner that leaves their original quality untouched, but I have no intention of making any of the post modification editing I've done public without a very clear and complete chain of permission

We've already have enough shit like this : http://yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/post/118781935022/when-i-saw-this-mod-tinkerbell-a-pixie-fairy but by all means if you get permission I'll be more than happy to upload them.

HMMmmmm.... very valid point about permissions. I'm still learning and getting a handle on the permissions thing should be foremost in my mind and it hasn't been.

So... point taken, and I thank you.

I'll see if I can contact some texture authors and ask about permissions.

You don't even need to use gimp though. Install texblend, put the textures in the right place in your texblend folder, open the program, select body, choose the texture and hit blend, then do it for the other two (normal and something I can't remember off the top of my head, I'm not at home.)

If you can wait until Sunday, I'm making a step by step walk through for stevies 7 hdt vag body.

Maybe i should have wrote this in my own thread lol, but i put up a quick tutorial for using Texblend here

OK, I have to ask. In that little quickie tutorial I understand and can follow all the way to where I have both the body texture, and the vagina.png in the preview windows.

HOWEVER.... and it's EXACTLY as shown in your tutorial pictures.... the vagina image appears to be way off center from where the original vagina is located.

It LOOKS like if I say, "ok, blend this", she's going to end up with a vagina on her hip or something.

So I'm afraid to blend it.. :)

Does that somehow magically resolve and put the vagina image in the correct location?

** EDIT **

Hmmm.... nevermind... I see it DOES resolve and go into the correct place. 

She had a bad case of quivering pussy lips, but I got her laid twice and it seems to have stopped.

And for anyone interested... color2 of the vagina seems to blend pretty well with Fair Skin Complexion textures. :)

Archived