Problem that the FAQ hasn't solved.

It's Oblivion, and honestly I'm not sure. I think it's player slave encounters though.

She doesn't have a gag when she uses the "Gag" spell or the "enslaveme" spell, or when bandits, or pretty much anybody captures her.

Her hands also aren't locked behind her back..

you just beggin than you do not need to rush and install boss or wray bash .    but you absolutly   need to sort all your mods

all  DLC.esp at the beggining just below  files.esm

second  go to this link  and look and examin the load order of lovers mod   and try to meet is  (you do not need all mods just the position in the list

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

ps : for any next time you  just click on the left  the   ' more reply option '    and you can  upload few things

Not good load order.

See my yellow Link below: example load order

Or here your sorted Load order

Oblivion.esm   

Lovers with PK.esm

( LoversCreature.esm )

DLCShiveringIsles.esp  

FlyingCameraMod.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp    

Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp

Knights.esp    

Female Guards.esp

Sex Shop.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversBed.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp 
 LoversPayBandit.esp

Pse-paybandit patch 

Lovers with PK.esp

( LoversCreature.esp )

LoversLight.esp

Skip Tutorial.esp

Chain it!.esp     

LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

!! in PlayerSlaveEncounters are some Quests with Creatures ! You should install LoversCreatures 2 !

This isn't working for me STILL.

I went exactly by the load order you gave me too (Thanks a lot for that btw, I'm very grateful.)

This is pretty much what happens.

(The NPC behind me was also affected by "add gag other" and their clothes didn't even get removed :/ )

post-116973-0-75215100-1431121809_thumb.jpg

(Update) It worked shortly after!
I inserted some things manually because I had issues with them earlier. (For some reason when I download too many things from the site my entire computer freezes up and I have to hold down the power button to turn it off...)

• 3 weeks later...

(Update) It worked shortly after!

I inserted some things manually because I had issues with them earlier. (For some reason when I download too many things from the site my entire computer freezes up and I have to hold down the power button to turn it off...)

Do you remember what you did exactly? Which files did you insert? I am having the same problem with the Gag not appearing and the Character just stays there with open mouth.

I plan to use PSE sooner or later, so I took some quick notes of the requirements (from the readme). Not tested actually, hope it helps:

Gaebrial's ESPs: (PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp, PSE-HackdirtAlive-Patch.esp, Pelham-LostSpires-Fix.esp)
- Merge the dialogue options from LoversPayBandit and PSE.

It expects PSE to be before LoversPayBandit in the load order, and should go just after the latter.
- Merge the appearance changes to the Hackdirt residents and brethren from HackdirtAlive with the responsibility changes from PSE. Doesn't actually have PSE as a master, because they are all vanilla NPCs. In fact, it may not even be required.
- Fix a landscape tear near to Lord Pelham's estate in Pell's Gate caused by having LostSpires loaded as well as PSE. (Lost Spires is not needed for PSE)

Oldwolf58's Fix ESPs (6-8-14): (UPDATE! PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.694)
With Ichabod's permission I'm posting my fix to the V0.691 esp. This fix is for the Dog Days quest " I have no dialogue" bug with Gendrahel. Included is a patch esp for those of you who have LoversBitch installed and prevents all the dogs in Player Slave Encounters from becoming companions, which in most cases will cause a serious problem with the PSE quests.

(Personal Note)

There is also a PlayerSlaveAddons patch, but it's only sound, meshes and textures. No load order problems from that. I assume it must be installed last and overwrite or add other contents (perhaps the missing gag too). Since I don't use Lostspires and HackdirtAlive, the load order recomendation for mods and patches becomes:

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

LoversPayBandits.esp

PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp

LoversBitch.esp

PSELoversBitchPatch.esp

Archived