• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have problems at th jeff stage. for some reason i can't give birth to animals. It doesn't say so i my fertility scnner either. how does this work?

edit: nevermid the script lagged a bit too far behind for some reason. Anywau to make it go faster?

There is a way to make it faster, but that would take editing some stuff in the quest the scanner is attached to. Normally, a quest script updates once every 5 seconds or so. If you would change that to, say, 1 second, the script would update a lot more frequently.

If it's something with pregnancy itself, you could check the MCM menu, I believe there was an option that would let you edit the update interval.

I seem to have problems at th jeff stage. for some reason i can't give birth to animals. It doesn't say so i my fertility scnner either. how does this work?

edit: nevermid the script lagged a bit too far behind for some reason. Anywau to make it go faster?

There is a way to make it faster, but that would take editing some stuff in the quest the scanner is attached to. Normally, a quest script updates once every 5 seconds or so. If you would change that to, say, 1 second, the script would update a lot more frequently.

If it's something with pregnancy itself, you could check the MCM menu, I believe there was an option that would let you edit the update interval.

Yeah i saw that but it only goes one point lower than 0.5...which is 0.4 obviously :P. Btw this may be for the sexout mod but is there a way to fix the animations so that you don't have to realign them again as soon as an animations starts? It's a bit tedious you know. Another question. I have installed every file of the maternity clothing, fertile breeder and other but for some reason i still have some missing textures for the seeta women and the breastmilk pump. Any idea where to find them?

Yeah i saw that but it only goes one point lower than 0.5...which is 0.4 obviously :P. Btw this may be for the sexout mod but is there a way to fix the animations so that you don't have to realign them again as soon as an animations starts? It's a bit tedious you know. Another question. I have installed every file of the maternity clothing, fertile breeder and other but for some reason i still have some missing textures for the seeta women and the breastmilk pump. Any idea where to find them?

Seeta's outfit is the Tribal Underwear. Not sure where to find it, though, I only looke up Seeta when I need something. XD

As for the breastmilk pump... not sure where to get it, since I haven't used it myself, but you should check the Sexout Breeder thread for that.

Seeta's outfit is the Tribal Underwear. Not sure where to find it, though, I only looke up Seeta when I need something. XD

As for the breastmilk pump... not sure where to get it, since I haven't used it myself, but you should check the Sexout Breeder thread for that.

ok thanks. I have seen  mod out there that just moved the breast milk pump out of of breeder so maybe it came with the textures? Gonna look that up now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey All When Do You Get The Quests For Rachel, Quintin And Emily ?

Once you've completed the farm's main quest and have handed enough calves to Paula. After that, talk to Paula and ask her if there's anything more you can do to help, she should now give you the first quest. After that, Paula is the one who will start the quest once you've completed one.

• 1 month later...

When I do the quest The End Of Peace and Rachael gets the upgrade gears after she equips the gear all I get is a floating head how would you correct this?

You might need to download the meshes for the SCS Combat Armor. Alternatively, check her inventory and remove the outfit she's wearing.

• 5 weeks later...

Help wanted:

People to help expand the Breeder Wiki.

Requested skills:

-Proper English

-Knowledge of Breeder lore.

Anyone can pitch in. Reason I'm asking your help is that I'm both busy with work on new content for the Fallout 4 Breeder mod, and it would be best if people base the articles on the in-game information I put in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll help in any way I can. All I want is to have the wiki have more pages, mostly on the characters and quests.

Thanks in advance if you pitch in ;)

• 2 months later...

peprtje has bighorner animations been fixed?

I'm unaware of any issues with Bighorner animations. Please elaborate.

its penis is over the body while having sex instead of in it :3 using Type3 Body under sexout settings

I'm not in that field, so I couldn't tell. Just close your eyes and pretend it's going in :P

peprtje has bighorner animations been fixed?

I'm unaware of any issues with Bighorner animations. Please elaborate.

its penis is over the body while having sex instead of in it :3 using Type3 Body under sexout settings

I'm not in that field, so I couldn't tell. Just close your eyes and pretend it's going in :P

HA~! :P (Thats what she said)