a clue or three on how to get her out of the basement and actually make a bit of progress toward the farm would have been nice, many modders get sooooo  involved in the mechanics of (their) modding they lose sight of the roadblocks that do not  allow a (User) of the mod to actually enjoy and complete it. I have seen this be the downfall of what would have been many great mods in the past, ah well, such is life! fare thee well!

a clue or three on how to get her out of the basement and actually make a bit of progress toward the farm would have been nice, many modders get sooooo  involved in the mechanics of (their) modding they lose sight of the roadblocks that do not  allow a (User) of the mod to actually enjoy and complete it. I have seen this be the downfall of what would have been many great mods in the past, ah well, such is life! fare thee well!

The basement part is included in the FB main module. A quick walkthrough:

-Give a calf to Martin in Goodsprings, completing that episode.

-Ask him if there's anything else you can do, he'll ask you to deliver a package to his brother, Jeff.

-From here, things should be pretty straightworward.

-Hand the package to Jeff, he'll imprison you along with Paula.

-Keep breeding calves and talk to Paula every time you've delivered one and got impregnated with the next. She should tell you what to do next.

-At some point, Martin will appear and offer to get you out. Refuse this offer, as it will keep Paula locked in the basement.

-After you refuse Martin's offer, you'll get a broken gun. Talk to Paula again and resume and she should tell you to find the slider.

-Once you have repaired the pistol, wait for Jeff to come down again and kill him. Talk to Paula and you should get out of the basement.

-Once the quest is complete, just keep bringing Bighorner calves to Paula until you kick off the FBFarm episode.

Hope that clears things up, although I seem to recall it being described somewhere on the FB Main Page. I'll add this to the FBFarm DL Page as well ;)

The basement part is included in the FB main module. A quick walkthrough:

-Give a calf to Martin in Goodsprings, completing that episode.

-Ask him if there's anything else you can do, he'll ask you to deliver a package to his brother, Jeff.

-From here, things should be pretty straightworward.

-Hand the package to Jeff, he'll imprison you along with Paula.

-Keep breeding calves and talk to Paula every time you've delivered one and got impregnated with the next. She should tell you what to do next.

-At some point, Martin will appear and offer to get you out. Refuse this offer, as it will keep Paula locked in the basement.

-After you refuse Martin's offer, you'll get a broken gun. Talk to Paula again and resume and she should tell you to find the slider.

-Once you have repaired the pistol, wait for Jeff to come down again and kill him. Talk to Paula and you should get out of the basement.

-Once the quest is complete, just keep bringing Bighorner calves to Paula until you kick off the FBFarm episode.

Hope that clears things up, although I seem to recall it being described somewhere on the FB Main Page. I'll add this to the FBFarm DL Page as well ;)

My player character doesn't seem to want to produce calves and I do not know why, that's probably the blocking glitch to moving on from here, oh well. But thanks for the clues as to how it was supposed to go. Also I world mention here that I am strictly a user of mods and NOT a modder myself and my pc doesn't seem capable of running the GECK for data lookup or quest stage forwarding so I'm pretty much a screwed duck in those respects. Have a great day!

My player character doesn't seem to want to produce calves and I do not know why, that's probably the blocking glitch to moving on from here, oh well. But thanks for the clues as to how it was supposed to go. Also I world mention here that I am strictly a user of mods and NOT a modder myself and my pc doesn't seem capable of running the GECK for data lookup or quest stage forwarding so I'm pretty much a screwed duck in those respects. Have a great day!

If you have trouble with pregnancy, use the console command "player.additem XX23120 1" (replace the "XX" by the load index number of Sexout Pregnancy.) This should give you a bighorner calf, allowing you to progress.

If you have trouble with pregnancy, use the console command "player.additem XX23120 1" (replace the "XX" by the load index number of Sexout Pregnancy.) This should give you a bighorner calf, allowing you to progress.

TYVM for the assistance, a rare thing indeed and sadly the rare thing between most modders and mod users, a societal constant with our world. I will see if your data will allow me to progress further with the mod, which is as far as I have seen a very good one discounting the complexity of its' function. Speaking as a very long time user of mods, (20 years+) it has appeared to me that the more complicated a mod is, the greater the chance of errors and unfixable glitches for the users of them. The thing I have hated the most over the years is to see modders put hours on end into making a good or great (playable) mod and then having all that effort  and work go to a complete waste. But I also know that is the risk of practically all human endeavors. It's just a sad fact of life itself. Have a great day and thank you again. If I had the coin I would have been more than happy to donate to your efforts, but in my case a level of poverty most would not believe or understand prevents that from happening. Fare thee well.

For whatever reason the attempt to use the add item method doesn't work, console keeps responding with the message wrong id code, many tries and no success so far, changed the xx down the complete list of load order values, same message each try and with GECK a non-function for me I'm out of ideas. Turning out to be a very costly effort situation for me and not much enjoyment in return.

For whatever reason the attempt to use the add item method doesn't work, console keeps responding with the message wrong id code, many tries and no success so far, changed the xx down the complete list of load order values, same message each try and with GECK a non-function for me I'm out of ideas. Turning out to be a very costly effort situation for me and not much enjoyment in return.

Whoops, my bad. I accidentally gave you the wrong ID :$ This one should do the trick:

player.additem XX02312B 1

I'll give that a try, tyvm, tried as many ways as I know how to get the Geck to work but no luck, it loads the file made active but oddly different from construction kit for Oblivion and Fallout 3. there is no data in the information/implementation windows at all, a bad or corrupt Geck file itself? I just don't know, the bug ridden condition of any game produced by Bethesda can be very frustrating for simple users like me, way back in the beginning years ago I had no idea becoming a proficient computer programmer was a requirement for playing Bethesda rpg games! :) A person of my gender is not supposed to be logic minded in our thinking anyway, and I find the whole situation highly unfair. But with no other options available what can I do? Ah well, such is life I guess. OH btw a question about pregnancy, does it take days and days of game time for any pregnancy to progress? And, does the same thing apply to fertility cycles and getting pregnant in the first place? If that is true that would put a severe crimp in game play enjoyment in my own opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Funktioniert nicht Spiel stürtzt ab

Hast du auch alle benötigten Mods installiert?

Be sure you got all the requirements.

--Requirements--

Fertibe Breeder is built with the most recent beta versions of most LL mods. When experiencing issues, such as being stuck on main menu, upgrade these first. Also (this should go without saying) make sure you get all the required files for these requirements.

-Fallout New Vegas

-SexoutNG

-Sexout Common Recources

-Sexout Pregnancy V3

-Sexout OffSpring

-Maternity clothes (likely included in Sexout Pregnancy V3)

-Fertile Breeder

Funktioniert nicht Spiel stürtzt ab

I'm assuming this is a continuation of your other post:

Das ist eine Freschheit Mods zu entwickeln die nicht laufen und dafür noch Spenden kassieren wollen

I'll briefly repeat I'd appreciate the use of English, mainly because that seems to be the standard language on any international site. That said, since you speak German, my guess is your Fallout install is German as well, I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but it might. I'll need someone to confirm that, though.

Another reason might be something with master files. Make sure they are up-to-date and in the right load order. (I recommend using LOOT for that.)

If that doesn't help, it could be a mod conflict as well. Try using Wrye Flash to find out what could be causing the potential conflict. Otherwise, load up all your active plugins in FNVEdit, and see where any conflicts lie.

If all else fails, post your load order.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update, man. Really enjoyed the splash of content. Did have two weird things happen.

At some point, I get a dialogue option to ask Quintin how she is doing... When talking to Rachel, and I have two Nala's, the standard interactive (and fun) one, and a weird magical one capable of flight that only gets delayed response prompts for proposition her or tell her to wash herself off.

I'm really enjoying to idea of Nala. Just wondering how she works from the promises of rendering her into a husk-cow or something similar?

post-559474-0-19755600-1465040187_thumb.jpg

post-559474-0-74332300-1465040442_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the update, man. Really enjoyed the splash of content. Did have two weird things happen.

At some point, I get a dialogue option to ask Quintin how she is doing... When talking to Rachel, and I have two Nala's, the standard interactive (and fun) one, and a weird magical one capable of flight that only gets delayed response prompts for proposition her or tell her to wash herself off.

I'm really enjoying to idea of Nala. Just wondering how she works from the promises of rendering her into a husk-cow or something similar?

Did magical Nala appear after she was brought to the farm? Or before?

The Quintin question for Rachel is a silly mistake I made, will be fixed ;)

MagiNala appeared after the Original was brought back

MagiNala appeared after the Original was brought back

The one that doesn't talk or in general does anything at all is probably a remnant from when the Nala you chase through the sewers was still supposed to show up rather than the slave version. (Basically yeah, there's two versions.)

The one that doesn't do anything can be disabled through console if her RefID doesn't end with "2CC0"

I can not find jeff

He should be waiting outside the Wolfhorn Ranch after you've given at least one calf to Martin in Goodsprings and ask him if there's anything else you can help with.

I like this update so far, but I've run into a small problem. During the Occupational Hazard quest if I choose the terrifying presence option, and then talk to Brenda, she responds as if I had killed the legion. The quest updates to talk to Quintin instead of sending the slaves to the farm, which I guess is not supposed to happen.

I can talk to the slaves and they give the dialogue where they tell you their names, but I can't point them to the farm. If I go talk to Quintin the slaves are ignored and stay tied up after the quest is done. The legion also doesn't flee after talking to Brenda.

Other 2 options work fine though.

I like this update so far, but I've run into a small problem. During the Occupational Hazard quest if I choose the terrifying presence option, and then talk to Brenda, she responds as if I had killed the legion. The quest updates to talk to Quintin instead of sending the slaves to the farm, which I guess is not supposed to happen.

I can talk to the slaves and they give the dialogue where they tell you their names, but I can't point them to the farm. If I go talk to Quintin the slaves are ignored and stay tied up after the quest is done. The legion also doesn't flee after talking to Brenda.

Does this fix the issue?

FBFarm.esp

Does this fix the issue?

Yep, works fine now. No more leaving them tied up alone :)

Noticed something else though. The Chalk gun stays as a quest item after finishing the Broad Side, so you end up with both a free gun and the cap reward.

EDIT: Noticed a couple of other things too. Is the maintenance hatch in the thorn supposed to be unlocked when Nala runs through it? Because it was still closed when I tried to follow her, so I had to jump down. When I had to talk to Red Lucy, I had to console command myself to her because I had no way of getting out.

Also when you go to mick and ralphs for the release form for Emily, Mick has the dialogue but Ralph is the one that gets sex.

Noticed something else though. The Chalk gun stays as a quest item after finishing the Broad Side, so you end up with both a free gun and the cap reward.

EDIT: Noticed a couple of other things too. Is the maintenance hatch in the thorn supposed to be unlocked when Nala runs through it? Because it was still closed when I tried to follow her, so I had to jump down. When I had to talk to Red Lucy, I had to console command myself to her because I had no way of getting out.

Also when you go to mick and ralphs for the release form for Emily, Mick has the dialogue but Ralph is the one that gets sex.

During the chase through the Thorn I believe it may be intentional that Nala locks the maintenance hatch behind her in a vain attempt to thwart your pursuit.

The console isn't needed to complete this quest.  Simply return to the main room you'll see she ran down to the pit below.  You can use the stairs in that room to reach her, and reuse them afterwards to speak with Red Lucy.

This is a wonderful mod.  The story is engaging, interesting, and downright fun!  But I also ran into a few issues myself.

1. As with others, a copy of the "magical" duplicate of Nala that was wearing armor appeared standing next to the barn at the ranch.  I had to manually disable the clone using the console.

2. As with others, Chalks remained a quest item in my inventory after completing the quest.

3. Early on in the mod, during the quest The End of Peace, the dead ranger never appeared inside the old nuclear test site shack.  After clearing the ghouls, in order to proceed, I had to manually spawn her with player.placeatme xx001bd1 and then use the console kill command.