DOA5LR Screenshots

For nostalgia's sake, I took some time to re-create one of the very first nude mods for the original XBOX 360 version of DOA5 that I got my hands on a very long time ago.  The model already has full breasts minus the nipples, so I put a pair of nipples on and waved my seam smoothing magic wand to rid her of any visible nipple seams and voila!

Made with real nipples(cheese?) this time around :blush:   This denim bikini is known to have the most "movement" out of all of Leifang's outfits, and it was one of the best base materials for such modification back then.

post-781013-0-93269000-1443054597_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-91981200-1443054598_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-93315300-1443054599_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-28929600-1443054597_thumb.jpg

Xbox 360 screenies for comparison

post-781013-0-31909700-1443055249_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-06340900-1443055250_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-08335400-1443055251_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-06937400-1443055252_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-06208900-1443055253_thumb.jpg

I think it still holds up quite well by today's standard.  Kudos to the original creator.  Sadly I have no idea who made this mod.  People were extremely happy to have this type of nude mod (with spiky nipples due to lack of vertices on the top of breasts) back in the days.  It's amazing how far DOA5 modding has come.

And then I tried to do the same thing I did with Marie's shirt and failed miserably,  This one turns out to be much trickier since the top/skirt combo appears to have gone through a translation matrix and use a different coordinate system (where the middle is not 0,0,0) than most of the models in the game.

post-781013-0-13990200-1443054637_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-86453700-1443054637_thumb.jpg

Here is a custom Leifang that I made tonight :

Great work!  It seems Leifang has been getting a lot of attention lately :)

Lol Timmy, where I can see the problem you have in the first shot of the lifted shirt mod I'm not sure I'd call it failing miserably! By most folks standards it's already a major triumph haha... 

I confess I did notice the almost magical properties of the 'movement in that bikini back in my days on the 360, but dismissed it as just the way the costume sat on the body.... You're saying that individual costumes have their own sets of physics?! Is it not possible then to copy the physics  from one model to another? 

Here is the new costume for my custom Ayane, thank you to SaafRats again for his precious help :

looks great :D

btw, is that the frozen towel? lol

I think she'd be cooler if she let it go. Yeah.. I said it.

Lol Timmy, where I can see the problem you have in the first shot of the lifted shirt mod I'm not sure I'd call it failing miserably! By most folks standards it's already a major triumph haha... 

I confess I did notice the almost magical properties of the 'movement in that bikini back in my days on the 360, but dismissed it as just the way the costume sat on the body.... You're saying that individual costumes have their own sets of physics?! Is it not possible then to copy the physics  from one model to another? 

I think it's just how Tecmo decided to distribute weight assignment on the breast area of this particular outfit that makes them bouncier than most.  This outfit brings back many good memories from the 360 days :blush:  and has remained one of my favorites to this day.  I think it is possible to transfer this type of moment from one outfits to another, but I will have to add some new functionalities to my tool suite to perform this.   Should be interesting to see, though.

haha it's not what I meant!!! :blush: , I meant the towel was "static".

let it go man! (oh wait :o)

lol

"This outfit brings back many good memories from the 360 days :blush:"

timmy apparently began to mod doa a little before that we always thought heheheh....

Yes she is, Timmyc :D

I just want to share my first attempt to custom modeling hair with the community, this is a new step for me (yehhh ! A new thing to learn ! Haha).

160235Image92.jpg

933374Image93.jpg

850009Image94.jpg

History : A long time ago I saw "Lei-Fang" member on FSD made a longer Leifang hair. I talked with him on forum and he told me how he did it. A long time passed and I didn't tried but recently this same person created a new custom hair for Leifang that look totally unique, it really motivated me to try to create my custom hair too so I made a little test, started with just longer hair for see if it work, if I did it correctly, how it work exactly, ect, ect..

And... Here is my first succeed custom hair, this is not a big difference but there are one that you can see anyway :)

Thank you to : Lei-Fang for his tips about how he worked for custom hairs, GuachaLover23 for make this custom hair alive in my game (fixed my problem with Ink_Reshuffle), JP for motivated me to use 3D software (principally Matesoquia 4), SaafRats for try to find issue everytime when I have a problem (lol) and all the community for all the support that you gave everydays !

Thank you all I never been so happy since I am modding DOA5LR :D:heart:

haha it's not what I meant!!! :blush: , I meant that the towel was static.

let it go man! (oh wait :o)

lol

"This outfit brings back many good memories from the 360 days :blush:"

timmy apparently began to mod doa a little before that we always thought heheheh....

Lol, you walked into that one :)

Back then I stole 360 DOA5 mods here and there and ended up finding this xbox 360 mod from unknown author.  It was very hard to find mods back then let alone learning how to mod since the modding knowledge was private stuff and passed around from person to person it seemed, so I didn't bother learning until Harry released his RNM on PC around May this year.

Wow, that lhair looks amazing Lola, once again you've surprised me with how much difference you can make to these characters. Congratulations on your first successful attempt, I look forward to seeing what the future will bring because Christie looks great!

@Timmy: lol, well if you think you can do it (the transfer of physics) or even want to try then I wish you the very best of luck buddy! It's a noble cause haha, cos leifangs close up winning pose in this bikini wa always pure win haha

Wow. Great stuff... Looks like you're finding this almost too easy now you have your working model Saaf! She's gonna look great with Cyrics' new raidou too. Oh and as for the underboob mod, you know already what a soft (hard?!) spot I have for tiny panties lol. Great stuff.

Very nice pic Holdenmcclure !

Since yesterday I continued to work on modified hair and many idea came to me but I chosen this one : Elf character.

I didn't saw the time and worked all the day on this mod, I had bad time with a lot of problems.

First : I chosen Christie as model and she don't have a proper nude body so it was my first problem, fixed with a very little neck connection (depending of view) & skin difference that I tried to hide by retexturing.

Second : Sculpted hair, I chosen Kasumi ponytail but I was looking for a longer ponytail so I sculpted the hair for make t longer with a little modification around the front of hair, the problem was the hair wasn't matching correctly on Christie head, so I sculpted again for hide these hole.

Third : Editing costume, Elf ears was impossible to put on an other costume with proper textures so I kept the original costume and edited it for remove what I don't want and added some accessory for custom her.

4th : Nipples and Pussy, I was not happy with the original nipples so I changed for an other nipples textures that are more appropriate for this character and I changed the pussy for an "open" one, I was tired to see closed pussy I guess lol and finally changed the "little hole" texture too.

It was a long and hard (!) work..

I present you "Chrisumi" !

652089Image9117.jpg

More screenshots :

316632Image9114.jpg

347249Image9113.jpg

663814Image9115.jpg

New pussy & hole screenshots :

892264Image9116.jpg

462822Image9119.jpg

Christie longer hair (variante) :

369861Image9118.jpg726654Image91111.jpg

Sarah model :

129908Image91110.jpg

Very nice pic Holdenmcclure !

Since yesterday I continued to work on modified hair and many idea came to me but I chosen this one : Elf character.

I didn't saw the time and worked all the day on this mod, I had bad time with a lot of problems.

First : I chosen Christie as model and she don't have a proper nude body so it was my first problem, fixed with a very little neck connection (depending of view) & skin difference that I tried to hide by retexturing.

Second : Sculpted hair, I chosen Kasumi ponytail but I was looking for a longer ponytail so I sculpted the hair for make t longer with a little modification around the front of hair, the problem was the hair wasn't matching correctly on Christie head, so I sculpted again for hide these hole.

Third : Editing costume, Elf ears was impossible to put on an other costume with proper textures so I kept the original costume and edited it for remove what I don't want and added some accessory for custom her.

4th : Nipples and Pussy, I was not happy with the original nipples so I changed for an other nipples textures that are more appropriate for this character and I changed the pussy for an "open" one, I was tired to see closed pussy I guess lol and finally changed the "little hole" texture too.

It was a long and hard (!) work..

I present you "Chrisumi" !

652089Image9117.jpg

More screenshots :

316632Image9114.jpg

347249Image9113.jpg

663814Image9115.jpg

New pussy & hole screenshots :

892264Image9116.jpg

462822Image9119.jpg

Christie longer hair (variante) :

369861Image9118.jpg726654Image91111.jpg

Sarah model :

129908Image91110.jpg

Very nice! :D  That was a good mod there.  I smell Disagea cosplay coming up soon.

Very nice! :D  That was a good mod there.  I smell Disagea cosplay coming up soon.

damn imagine that.. an etna or flonne lookalike >.< that would be so awesome!

Yep! My favorite character would be Pram.  Shouldn't be too hard to make her at least.  Etna is really easy since Ayane's halloween devil costume is similiar to Etna's outfit.