[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - NATURAL BREAST NUDE TOP (Breast Fix + 3D Morphing Nipple (WIP)) (Update August 18 2015)

Hey Geck.O, I tried this and I had some breast issues. Does this conflict with anything that you can think of? Do I need to get rid of my previous nude tops and bottoms for females? Right now I'm using Cmar's Noveau Nudist. Or once your mod is installed I need to redo the breats? Thanks for any help.

EDIT : Hang on before you answer, I just saw post two and I'm going in game and following those instructions. Maybe reading everything in full my have solved my problem. That didn't do it. I got something conflicting with the nipple sliders. I might have figured something out. I might need to take out Cmar's morphing nipple package as you've added it to your top. Still, no luck nipple sliders have quit working.

EDIT 2 : I have a slider conflict somewhere. This is going to be painstaking to try and figure out...Arrgghh.

Hey Geck.O, I tried this and I had some breast issues. Does this conflict with anything that you can think of? Do I need to get rid of my previous nude tops and bottoms for females? Right now I'm using Cmar's Noveau Nudist. Or once your mod is installed I need to redo the breats? Thanks for any help.

EDIT : Hang on before you answer, I just saw post two and I'm going in game and following those instructions. Maybe reading everything in full my have solved my problem. That didn't do it. I got something conflicting with the nipple sliders. I might have figured something out. I might need to take out Cmar's morphing nipple package as you've added it to your top. Still, no luck nipple sliders have quit working.

EDIT 2 : I have a slider conflict somewhere. This is going to be painstaking to try and figure out...Arrgghh.

I think you installed slider mods too much.

I try to help.

In Master Controller setting, there's a setting to increase the limit of slider mods. The default is 100. Try to increase up to 150, see if it works.

If not. Then you must delete some of the slider mods. Reducing the amount usually help. Starting from the unimportant.

I have a problem with morphing nipple sliders before too. But I forget which slider mod cause it. If you can find it, you just need to delete it without need to reduce the amount of your slider mods.

You can also modify the mods folder by creating an Override folder. Edit the resource.cfk if I'm not wrong. Add the Override folder but priority 1500 instead of 500 for package folder. Put all the morphing nipple stuffs there. Override folder will have higher priority than the package folder.

I was talking about everything but nips are cool too. :P

The face doesn't look like the usual Sim.

Definitely! GECK.O is super awesome. :P

The face is kinda anatomically correct. Despite how ugly the texture is because of my low spec laptop, the sims still look great because of correct skull shape.

The secret is actually very simple.... :)

For a starter, Just download already made sims. And then reedit them to fit your taste. As well as learn the slider setting of it.

Actually that is what do all the time. Although I forget the link where I download that sims in the screenshot. I also reedit them, as well as creating a whole family based just one sims.

The hair is also very important too. EA standard hair makes your sims look cartoonic. Put the correct custom hair can make a superb good looking sims , despite sims face is just plain.

If you want to make a realistic looking sims, you should reduce the eye size, as well as the head size to the realistic size.

For the skin texture. It will depend on sims you downloaded. But for a standard, I recommend Ephemera Eskin WEAK at MTS. The face texture can make your sims look like Square Enix Final Fantasy. Even EA made sims can look realistic using this skin.

TS3 sims can look very great, but EA art style, which is look cartoonic with big head and eye size, ruined the potential.

I try to help.

In Master Controller setting, there's a setting to increase the limit of slider mods. The default is 100. Try to increase up to 150, see if it works.

If not. Then you must delete some of the slider mods. Reducing the amount usually help. Starting from the unimportant.

I have a problem with morphing nipple sliders before too. But I forget which slider mod cause it. If you can find it, you just need to delete it without need to reduce the amount of your slider mods.

You can also modify the mods folder by creating an Override folder. Edit the resource.cfk if I'm not wrong. Add the Override folder but priority 1500 instead of 500 for package folder. Put all the morphing nipple stuffs there. Override folder will have higher priority than the package folder.

I found the culprit!! I added the breast slider fix mod and you already incorporated it in your mod so I had double. All is good now. Thanks for your suggestions but my sliders are fine and my dumb ass just didn't read everything in full. Now to make better breasts.

I try to help.

I found the culprit!! I added the breast slider fix mod and you already incorporated it in your mod so I had double. All is good now. Thanks for your suggestions but my sliders are fine and my dumb ass just didn't read everything in full. Now to make better breasts.

Could I ask you which slider you removed? I went through my sliders and didn't see anything new, Were there any sliders added to this mod?

I also used Delphy's dashboard and did not find any conflicts.

I try to help.

Could I ask you which slider you removed? I went through my sliders and didn't see anything new, Were there any sliders added to this mod?

The top doesn't actually conflict with a slider (at least not any slider that I know of, and I have them all), but it's a default replacement of the adult female nude top. If you have another adult female nude top replacement, they will conflict. GnatGoSplat's reshaped nude replacement and Cmar's Morphing Nipples will conflict. These fixes have both been incorporated into Geck.o's top, so you don't have to pick or choose. 

I try to help.

I try to help.

The top doesn't actually conflict with a slider (at least not any slider that I know of, and I have them all), but it's a default replacement of the adult female nude top. If you have another adult female nude top replacement, they will conflict. GnatGoSplat's reshaped nude replacement and Cmar's Morphing Nipples will conflict. These fixes have both been incorporated into Geck.o's top, so you don't have to pick or choose. 

Just to piggyback, it wasn't a slider that was causing my problem. I had this mod installed and in Geck.O's mod it's already there so I had conflict of having double the mod.

This one .......... Here

I try to help.

I try to help.

Just to piggyback, it wasn't a slider that was causing my problem. I had this mod installed and in Geck.O's mod it's already there so I had conflict of having double the mod.

This one .......... Here

Thanks for the feed back. I did have GnatGoSpat's mod installed.

After installing the booty and bust mods I found a gap during certain animations.

attachicon.gifScreenshot.jpg

Its easy to see in some animations and a bit harder in others. Whether it be Kinky World/Animated Woohoo or default game stuff.

I just noticed that too when using a certain animation. I thought it might be related to the skin I was using.

Thanks for this mod Geck.O no more torpedo breasts..... :D

I'm still trying to figure out which settings work best.

TS3W 2015-05-23 07-05-55-39.jpg

To make a good looking breast, don't use fit and thin slider. Both will make your breast look ugly.

Normal weight is great. With a bit of fat, around 5-10% is perfect. Then you can use body sliders to reduce the 5-10% of far to make it slim.

If you must use thin and fit slider. Don't use it more than 20%. Even if you use Breast Scale slider to make it big, it won't look good as the base is not good. I already did a little fix for it, but I still need further improvement of thin and fit breast in the future.

Question, Does Cmar's true nudist mods conflict with this one? I found out that they are default packages.

I tried cmar true nudist mod, but a long time ago. And I never see the structure of the mod.

If it a mesh, I think it will conflict. But if it just a CAS file, it's OK.

After installing the booty and bust mods I found a gap during certain animations.

Screenshot.jpg

Its easy to see in some animations and a bit harder in others. Whether it be Kinky World/Animated Woohoo or default game stuff.

You mean the gap between top and bottom body?

It's the milkshape TS3 export import plug in that cause it. Nothing I can do about it.

Question, Does Cmar's true nudist mods conflict with this one? I found out that they are default packages.

I tried cmar true nudist mod, but a long time ago. And I never see the structure of the mod.

If it a mesh, I think it will conflict. But if it just a CAS file, it's OK.

Screenshot.jpg

You mean the gap between top and bottom body?

It's the milkshape TS3 export import plug in that cause it. Nothing I can do about it.

So remove your mod is the only 'fix'? Darn.

AAARRGGGHHH!!! Well I've tried it so far with just the breast mod and so far no seam but I'm still experimenting too.

When you import, edit and export in Mikkshape, the side effect is that gap.

I read long time, that problem is going to be fixed, but I don't know... Because my plug in is the newest.

I hadn't check it in the game, but usually to remove the gap, use the bottom part that was edited with Milkshape too. Like my Detailed Vagina & Butte. So the vertex weight around the waist will snap to each other.

hi Geck.O and good day to you i was just wondering if you can do

the morhing nipples for teen and elders too? Pretty please. Thanks in advance.

Sadly, I don't have any plan for them.

I dislike the teen body. I usually use adult body and shape it with body slider to make it look like teen body.

For elder, I don't have any interest to see elder woman having a woohoo.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Geck.O was wondering if you could help or direct me to tutorials for something I want to try and mod into my Sims3.

Is there a way to make the 3D nipple/nipple sliders work for clothes that use other meshes?

I'm guessing I need to frenkenstein together certain meshes, if so, would you happen to know links to guides that'll help me do so? Thanks~

Hey Geck.O was wondering if you could help or direct me to tutorials for something I want to try and mod into my Sims3.

Is there a way to make the 3D nipple/nipple sliders work for clothes that use other meshes?

I'm guessing I need to frenkenstein together certain meshes, if so, would you happen to know links to guides that'll help me do so? Thanks~

I read the tutorial since a long time ago. But I already have the basic skill for milkshape since TS2.

Most of TS3 tutorial can be found in modthesims. Meshing tutorial there, is quite detail and step by step explanation for beginner.

Franken-meshing in TS3 is actually very easy. Basically is just cut and merge procedure. Cut the part you want to have, merge it into the main body mesh. Th bothersome is you need to repeat the action 3 or 4 times, for the morphing mesh.

The good things, you just need to do one times for uvmap and bone weight, as all the meshes are tied together.