Prepacked HDT-SM - HDT Skinned Mesh Physics with Modding Guide

So basically no need to bother with them when my physics already works and I have a solid fps count? OK :D

You have collision setup that doesn't drop your fps? You let me take a look at it? :)

I didn't mean to say that it doesn't drop, I just say it's still high enough to play stable 95% of time :D

Though I have to admit that it may drop sometimes below 20, especially when Papyrus and physics both beat the shit out of my CPU ...

But OK, though I have to say most of the jiggling is not made by me, I just altered a few numbers and set up the collision. I honestly don't know anymore where I got the original setup  :blush:

HDT SMP UUNP.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You have absolute control over any collisions that occur, that's the entire point of the controller file.

You set which bones are legal targets, you set which meshes those bones are in are legal targets, and then you set how and what they react to in rather exacting detail, considering the framework.

You have absolute control over any collisions that occur, that's the entire point of the controller file.

You set which bones are legal targets, you set which meshes those bones are in are legal targets, and then you set how and what they react to in rather exacting detail, considering the framework.

Well, let me rephrase it this way:

My character crosses her arms for example, her breasts are pressed together, it looks fine except that they tend to jiggle and shake, one or the other does it more. I'm not sure what I would change to prevent it though, I tried one idea and had no collision at all

Up your friction or restitution, if you don't have any friction or restitution set, set some and figure out a value you like.

i noticed that when i use specific idles like sexy idle the breast are jittering. this doesnt happen with other idles..i mean just idle, without collision..

• 5 weeks later...

Now a question: to let the GPU compute the physics OpenCL 2.0 is required, right? Officially, only AMD GPUs do support OpenCL 2.0, right?

Still, nVidia did launch a driver a few months ago that integrates some 2.0 features, so it's an official unofficial public beta testing of OpenCL 2.0 support by nVidia. Does that now mean that, at least partially, one can let his GPU compute the physics now?

Now a question: to let the GPU compute the physics OpenCL 2.0 is required, right? Officially, only AMD GPUs do support OpenCL 2.0, right?

Still, nVidia did launch a driver a few months ago that integrates some 2.0 features, so it's an official unofficial public beta testing of OpenCL 2.0 support by nVidia. Does that now mean that, at least partially, one can let his GPU compute the physics now?

You can use opencl 1.2 too if your gpu supports it

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I downloaded some smp clothes and managed to get it all working but I always see some bones missing messages in the log.

Bone ni6 2 is not exist, skipped

Bone ni7 2 is not exist, skipped

Bone ni8 2 is not exist, skipped

What are those "ni" bones?

The names are always like that ni<number> <number>

I also get these messages

constraint ni1 10 <-> ni1 9 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped

constraint ni2 10 <-> ni2 9 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped

constraint ni3 10 <-> ni3 9 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped

I can upload nif and xml if you need

Hi,

I downloaded some smp clothes and managed to get it all working but I always see some bones missing messages in the log.

Bone ni6 2 is not exist, skipped

Bone ni7 2 is not exist, skipped

Bone ni8 2 is not exist, skipped

What are those "ni" bones?

The names are always like that ni<number> <number>

I also get these messages

constraint ni1 10 <-> ni1 9 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped

constraint ni2 10 <-> ni2 9 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped

constraint ni3 10 <-> ni3 9 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped

I can upload nif and xml if you need

Do the bones exist if you look in the mesh? Upload them..
  • 2 weeks later...

I am trying to get this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2348-evils-horse-penis-2-for-females/ or any other horse cock mod for male/female to work with trolls or Horses.

Not going to publish it, just for my own game, but was thinking I could share the how-to if I got it to work.

The idea is to get real hdt-smp penises working for the trolls and horses (first).What i am doing is copying alle the ninodes from the penis nif file to the troll and horse nif files. 

1. copy all ninodes and nitrishapes from penis nif file to troll.nif file - working

2. convert penis from bsdismemberskininstance to niskininstance to get the penis visible in-game - working

3. Moving and resizing penis - applying - working

3. Then I am applying a hdt-smp xml to the troll.nif. This is the normal schlong state where it is not erect to get the penis and balls to dangle back and forth. - working

4. Then I am applying a hdt-smp xml to the troll_erect.nif where only the balls are dangling and the penis not, this to get collisions. - working

5. But problem is that the penis is sort of floating in the air, not really attached to the troll or horse. Seems the problem is that the penis is made for the male/female  model and therefore it is positioned about where it would be positioned if it where attached to a male, not a troll.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

You have to change the node locations to match where the previous ones were, if you're block copying it's just going to stick the nodes exactly where they used to be.

I generally don't recommend using Outfit Studio for anything other than really quick and dirty [emphasis on dirty] clothes surfing or slot assigning, but one use it does actually have is presenting the relative node coordinates p much instantly. Open both bodies in OS and check where the locations are, after you replace the meshes in nifskope, change the coordinates to what you noted in OS.

You have to change the node locations to match where the previous ones were, if you're block copying it's just going to stick the nodes exactly where they used to be.

I generally don't recommend using Outfit Studio for anything other than really quick and dirty [emphasis on dirty] clothes surfing or slot assigning, but one use it does actually have is presenting the relative node coordinates p much instantly. Open both bodies in OS and check where the locations are, after you replace the meshes in nifskope, change the coordinates to what you noted in OS.

Thanks!

I will give it a try

Well, I have now edited all the node coordinates before I copied them over to the troll.nif. The penis looks correct i nifscope  and  the coordinates looks right. Loaded up the game and things look ok as long as the troll stands completely still. If the troll moves to the right or left the penis will just be at the same place. post-29603-0-17383700-1501792503_thumb.jpg

Looks like it is in some way not attached to the troll??

It's attached to the mesh, but it's not attached to the Skeleton.

I'm assuming the new penis still has collision boundaries? Troll skeletons are different than the humans so if you're simply copying over everything, you need to account for difference in skeletons, and resize the bones for the new penis and change the node connections to match.

If you're just block copying you're taking hominid skeleton nodes and putting them on/with the troll skeleton but you're not actually attaching them to the new skeleton. Basically if this is the method you want to use without using blender or 3ds, you should make the new penis a child of the troll skeleton.

Really you should be using blender or 3ds. Blender has a free version and 3ds is free if you're a student, though I have not the faintest what Bethesda tools there are for 3dsm2017.

http://trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/119061407899/how-to-make-skeletons-of-unusual-shape-in-skyrim

It's attached to the mesh, but it's not attached to the Skeleton.

I'm assuming the new penis still has collision boundaries? Troll skeletons are different than the humans so if you're simply copying over everything, you need to account for difference in skeletons, and resize the bones for the new penis and change the node connections to match.

If you're just block copying you're taking hominid skeleton nodes and putting them on/with the troll skeleton but you're not actually attaching them to the new skeleton. Basically if this is the method you want to use without using blender or 3ds, you should make the new penis a child of the troll skeleton.

Really you should be using blender or 3ds. Blender has a free version and 3ds is free if you're a student, though I have not the faintest what Bethesda tools there are for 3dsm2017.

http://trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/119061407899/how-to-make-skeletons-of-unusual-shape-in-skyrim

Thanks for the advices! No I have both the horse and the troll working with full HDT-smp penis. Just added penis bones  in the troll and horse skeleton.nifs and that did the trick!

A little fine tuning in the xml's and some texture work left:-)

post-29603-0-10455900-1501853831_thumb.jpgpost-29603-0-38391300-1501853839_thumb.jpg