which fallout game should i buy? and which one has the sex animation mods in them?

Fallout NV has the most sex mods they are located under the sexout part of the fallout area. Fallout 3 doesn't have a lot unless you have both fallout 3 and NV games and use the TTW (tale of two wastelands)mod.

But if you get either one you should do a play through without mods other then maybe a body replacer so that you can see the game as it is and beat it at least 1 time is so when you do mod it you will know what you want to change.

If you are willing to wait a bit (until June or July) you can usually get both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas during the Steam Summer Sale for about $5 each, rather than the $20 they go for normally.  Make sure you are getting the Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition and the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Editions, as both of those have all the dlc for the respective games.  

As Myuhinny says, you can merge the game using Tale of Two Wastelands, but doing so requires that you have the versions mentioned. And I agree that you really should play through the games without mods at least once each, because if you hate the games then adding sex mods really can't fix that; and if you don't hate them, then you'll know what you don't like and want to change with mods.

Get New Vegas Ultimate Edition, but pay no more than 5 bucks. If you really like it, then you may consider buying Fallout 3 as well, and playing it from within the New Vegas engine, as mentioned above. Fallout New Vegas is a big enough game with all the DLCs/expansions and I personally think buying FO3 is pretty unnecessary at this point.

Depends on what you're looking for, honestly. New Vegas has an (objectively) better story and gameplay, but 3 has a certain atmosphere that I really appreciate. New Vegas is the one with the sex animations (though they aren't anything to write home about). If you want the best of both worlds, pick of the Game of The Year edition for Fallout 3 and the Ultimate Edition for New Vegas while they're on sale, and use Tale of Two Wastelands to mix 'em together.

Archived