Looking for a mod that uses SexLab Aroused to cause NPCs to rape

Nephenee13

ie: When an NPC reaches a certain arousal threshold, they will instigate a rape against either the player or another NPC.

I feel like this should already exist, but googling only gives me old threads using workarounds for things like Dangerous Naked and Lovers Victim, but the first is unsupported and the second doesn't really do what I'm expecting for this.

So does this exist or not?

Basically what I want is SexLab Aroused Creatures for NPCs, not just creatures.

You can use Sexlab Aroused (Redux) to set clothing/armor of NPC to be considered as Nake.

I know that but thats not what I want.

If you have any scripting skill at all you could probably make a change to that mod to do just that. 

Yeah thats the problem, I literally have no scripting skill at all.

Well, you didn't explain yourself well enough at first, but I totally agree with you. Actually, Sexlab Aroused Creatures is simple, efficient and terribly fun. A creature having more than a number you chose in arousal simply pounces you and gets its fun. Or with another nearby npc.

The features are perfect, it works almost always (doesn't work with horses belonging to followers or carriage, for example, and doesn't work with aggressive creatures).

When you compare this mod to the other rape mods, they are far less fun. You have to be defeated (Submit/Defeat), which is absurd since I doubt a rapist would think "okay, I'll pown this super drabon born girl with my tiny fists before to rape her !", or you have to use a targetting spell (where is the fun if YOU chose who will "rape" you, eh ?).

Lover's Effect is good, but you HAVE to talk/bump NPC with high arousal before they could want to rape you. It's like the rape spell, that's stupid ! "Hey you, I like you, could you rape me please ? No ? Oh, not enough arousal ? Wait, showing you my goods." Really, that makes me think this way.

So, basically, Lover's Effect, Submit and Defeat aren't matching with a real simplistic rape mode. Only Aroused Creatures does.

And yes, I've already thought about to edit this mod. But scripting is far beyond my skills. I can edit a lot of things in a mod, but scripts, I prefer to do not touch them. Far too easy to mess and break a mod (and so the saves you have with it).

Right but I want not just naked PCs/NPCs. I want NPCs with sufficiently high arousal to rape the player/other NPCs regardless of clothing levels.

As far as I can tell, Lovers Victim requires the target to be nude. Granted I haven't installed it yet, but everything I've read about it indicates this.

No, it works when clothed. Just set the rape arousal in the MCM to decide when you are raped, if you set it to 50 NPCs at 50 arousal will rape you if you are close to them.

Right but I want not just naked PCs/NPCs. I want NPCs with sufficiently high arousal to rape the player/other NPCs regardless of clothing levels.

As far as I can tell, Lovers Victim requires the target to be nude. Granted I haven't installed it yet, but everything I've read about it indicates this.

No, it works when clothed. Just set the rape arousal in the MCM to decide when you are raped, if you set it to 50 NPCs at 50 arousal will rape you if you are close to them.

Really? Because thats definitely not what the documentation says

Really? Because thats definitely not what the documentation says
Yep, I'm sure. I've used it for ages. Basically if an npc attacks you, they will say a detection comment like 'can't hide from me' and then initiate sex. The only effect being naked has is it will increase npc arousal faster.

Does it only work for the player? Or will they rape other npcs to?

lovers victim will in general work for other NPC's but atleast one of them need to be naked then other one with higher arousal will rape the naked one but currently its bugged doesn't work at all though someone had made a patch that fixed the bug with NPC not initiating sex if you are planning to install lovers victim then also search for that patch should be in the comments somewhere on that mods page

I managed to get this exact effect with Lovers Victim, but it wasn't a very elegant solution.

Basically you get the patch by Bane_Master http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/?p=898633and disable the brawling option in LV. Then go into Sexlab Aroused settings and mark certain armours as naked (you can only do that for gear worn by you or your crosshair target). From now on NPCs wearing those will be chased by other NPCs, the downside is that they are considered naked at all times and increase arousal of everyone around them. Actually, you could call it a feature...

It worked for me even though I was using mods like Reduced distance NPC greetings http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746/?but quite a few people in Lovers Victim thread had trouble so your mileage may vary. Hope this helps!

Archived