Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this bikini is my favorite one to use for my character. I just like the little visual breasts effect it have. The bunny corset outfit is just to compare when it comes to the breasts. The only thing I done to the mod was removing the oily/shiny skin. What is your favorite?

tumblr_p3926sDT7f1wr33coo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_p3926sDT7f1wr33coo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3926sDT7f1wr33coo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo9_1280.jpg

On 1/28/2018 at 3:08 AM, Garnet MacLaine said:

I think this bikini is my favorite one to use for my character. I just like the little visual breasts effect it have. The bunny corset outfit is just to compare when it comes to the breasts. The only thing I done to the mod was removing the oily/shiny skin. What is your favorite?

tumblr_p3926sDT7f1wr33coo1_1280.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_p3926sDT7f1wr33coo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3926sDT7f1wr33coo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_p392ajbCwd1wr33coo9_1280.jpg

Hey question. You knew how to remove pubes from a character/armor. Could you give me step by step instructions how? I would like to do it cause i dont like the way they look

On 2/7/2018 at 6:58 PM, GaspidarIII said:

Hey question. You knew how to remove pubes from a character/armor. Could you give me step by step instructions how? I would like to do it cause i dont like the way they look

I'm bad at giving instructions but I will try by just explaining what I usually do but showing as a example and just a heads up I'm no expert using NifSkope. I'm sure a expert would tell you differently but this is how I learn when I mess with NifSkope. Also sorry for the purple textures of the pubic hair in the screenshots since in my game all pubic hairs for the chsbhc v3-t was removed (this also including the texture) and I'm too lazy to reinstall them :classic_biggrin:. It just shows up like that sometimes for chsbhc v3-t if I install a outfit that have pubic hair.

Anyway, let say for example you downloaded the outfit mod Black Rose that Leocid2 converted but you didn't like the pubic hair on it.

Screenshots of the Black Rose with the pubic hair:

Spoiler

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

By using NifSkope you can remove it. Since in this case the Black Rose outfit will be the one to have the pubic hair removed. You go to the body meshes for that outfit and in this case it is called torso_0. We will use torso_0 (I just call it body weight 0 to make simple for myself because many outfits is named differently ) to begin with on NifSkope. I will explain more on the screenshots below and hopefully this will help on the explaining and sorry if I explain bad.

Screenshots using NiSkope:

Spoiler

tumblr_p3us53XDkA1vizln5o1_1280.png

Right now nothing is selected. To find the pubic hair you can ether search normally by opening up the NiNode on the Block list or you can left click the pubic hair to find it. It will go bright when you find it.

tumblr_p3us53XDkA1vizln5o2_1280.png

When you find the pubic hair. Select the last pubic that is on the block list then then work your way up. Mainly because at least for me (I'm not sure if this happens to anyone one) you will have to refind the pubic list again since the list willl move. By starting from the bottom and working your way up it will not make the list move. Anyway to actually removed the public hair you need to right click and select: Block > Remove. This will remove the pubic hair. You need to do this time each pubic you see that is on the block list but be careful because there are times some outfits (at least for some of leocid2 conversion) even tho it says "pubic" when selected it will show up as if you the body. If that happens don't mess with it and no it will not have any pubic hair on it at least from what I seen so far. After you finish with torso_0 (or body weight 0) you will have to do the same to torso_1 (or body weight 1) because if you don't there is chance you game might crash after loading into the game or your save sometimes.

So again as a reminder of what mesh for you to mostly focus on:

* body weight 0 (again I call it that since it is simple for me and each outfits is named differently)

* body weight 1 (again I call it that since it is simple for me and each outfits is named differently)

* and at times 1stperson (meshes that is for first person view at times have pubic hair)

Side Note: I still recommend to check the other meshes as well to be sure.

tumblr_p3us53XDkA1vizln5o3_1280.png

When you are done it should look like this of having no pubic hair on each meshes and you save it.

When you go in-game it will show up with outfit not having any pubic hair unless you are using a skin texture mod that have its own pubic hair. I hope this helps. I know this the topic of removing pubic hairs was asked and talked about before a long while back but I don't know if it was explain or not.

Screenshot of the Black Rose with no pubic hair + a little extra screenshots for the hell of it:

Spoiler

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o10_1280.jpg

Sorry about my grammar.

4 hours ago, Garnet MacLaine said:

I'm bad at giving instructions but I will try by just explaining what I usually do but showing as a example and just a heads up I'm no expert using NifSkope. I'm sure a expert would tell you differently but this is how I learn when I mess with NifSkope. Also sorry for the purple textures of the pubic hair in the screenshots since in my game all pubic hairs for the chsbhc v3-t was removed (this also including the texture) and I'm too lazy to reinstall them :classic_biggrin:. It just shows up like that sometimes for chsbhc v3-t if I install a outfit that have pubic hair.

Anyway, let say for example you downloaded the outfit mod Black Rose that Leocid2 converted but you didn't like the pubic hair on it.

Screenshots of the Black Rose with the pubic hair:

Hide contents

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

By using NifSkope you can remove it. Since in this case the Black Rose outfit will be the one to have the pubic hair removed. You go to the body meshes for that outfit and in this case it is called torso_0. We will use torso_0 (I just call it body weight 0 to make simple for myself because many outfits is named differently ) to begin with on NifSkope. I will explain more on the screenshots blow and hopefully this will help on the explaining and sorry if I explain bad.

Screenshots using NiSkope:

Hide contents

tumblr_p3us53XDkA1vizln5o1_1280.png

Right now nothing is selected. To find the pubic hair you can ether search normally by opening up the NiNode on the Block list or you can left click the pubic hair to find it. It will go bright when you find it.

tumblr_p3us53XDkA1vizln5o2_1280.png

When you find the pubic hair. Select the last pubic that is on the block list then then work your way up. Mainly because at least for me (I'm not sure if this happens to anyone one) you will have to refind the pubic list again since the list willl move. By starting from the bottom and working your way up it will not make the list move. Anyway to actually removed the public hair you need to right click and select: Block > Remove. This will remove the pubic hair. You need to do this time each pubic you see that is on the block list but be careful because there are times some outfits (at least for some of leocid2 conversion) even tho it says "pubic" when selected it will show up as if you the body. If that happens don't mess with it and no it will not have any pubic hair on it at least from what I seen so far. After you finish with torso_0 (or body weight 0) you will have to do the same to torso_1 (or body weight 1) because if you don't there is chance you game might crash after loading into the game or your save sometimes.

So again as a reminder of what mesh for you to mostly focus on:

* body weight 0 (again I call it that since it is simple for me and each outfits is named differently)

* body weight 1 (again I call it that since it is simple for me and each outfits is named differently)

* and at times 1stperson (meshes that is for first person view at times have pubic hair)

Side Note: I still recommend to check the other meshes as well to be sure.

tumblr_p3us53XDkA1vizln5o3_1280.png

When you are done it should look like this of having no pubic hair on each meshes and you save.

When you go in-game it will show up with outfit not having any pubic hair unless you are using a skin texture mod that have its own pubic hair. I hope this helps. I know this the topic of removing pubic hairs was asked and talked about before a long while back but I don't know if it was explain or not.

Screenshot of the Black Rose with no pubic hair + a little extra screenshots for the hell of it:

Hide contents

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3us17q2Gy1vizln5o10_1280.jpg

Sorry about my grammar.

Thank you so much! I'll get to it as soon as I'm off next week.

3 hours ago, GaspidarIII said:

Is this a mod in NMM that is compatible with this body or is this a custom mod you are working on?

Either way is impressive.

*never mind, found out how. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46917-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

for anyone else interested, here's a link*

It is one of my favourite mods for Skyrim : D you can use 2 different bodies at once it's like a very better version of the vampire lord transformation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I was going through one of the older converted outfits to try out Dragon Song Armor mod and I notice it needed some a little bit of tweaking. I tried my best fixing it but the only thing I'm not sure is the skin texture when on first-person view (you will see it in the screenshot in the "Before" spoiler section) since after tweaking with the outfit the texture issue was gone. Lastly this don't have the pubic hair but if you want the pubic hair just replace the meshes. Anyway I hope this minor fix tweak helps you out.

Fixes:

- I fix the first-person view so you won't have your arms missing.

- I tweak the appearance when the Dragon Song set is in your inventory so it won't show up as a iron set.

- Minor fix of the name for the heels.

Unsure of:

-I'm not sure if the skin texture is fix when on first person view after tweaking it.

Before & After and extra screenshots:

Spoiler

Before:

Spoiler

tumblr_p652mrxzQ61vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p652mrxzQ61vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p652mrxzQ61vizln5o3_1280.jpg

This is what I was talking about the skin texture.

tumblr_p652mrxzQ61vizln5o4_1280.jpg

Sorry about the pubic hair looking like that. In my game I removed all pubic so it shows up like that. 

tumblr_p652mrxzQ61vizln5o9_1280.jpg

After:

Spoiler

tumblr_p652mrxzQ61vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p652mrxzQ61vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p652mrxzQ61vizln5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p652mrxzQ61vizln5o8_1280.jpg

Extra screenshots for the hell of it:

Spoiler

tumblr_p652uqnVIq1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p652uqnVIq1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p652uqnVIq1vizln5o6_1280.jpg