[Request] Sexual Favors for Devious Device Removal

pseudoname99

I have a very simple request (that I cannot believe doesn't already exist) and a long winded explanation. So the idea first then the breakdown.

Request:

A Requiem compatible mod which allows a character in restraints to perform sexual favors for any neutral NPC in cities/towns/settlements in exchange for device removal. This will consist of a line of dialog which will result in a sex scene. After the scene, the NPC will remove a single (random) restraint from the PC and keep it (I recommend destroying it so that it cannot be pickpocketed back, its part of the payment.)

Thats it. No RNG bullshit or drawn out quests. Get hit with restrains from Cursed Loot or Devious Captures or Bad Life Choices -> proceed to town -> be the town bicycle for a day -> get back out there and Fus some Rodah.

Extra considerations:

• This dialog shouldn't be available from followers otherwise they would become key vending machines.
  • The selection of devices should be random (its whatever the NPC wants to keep as their own) but shouldn't include collars since they are tied to so many other quests. Piercings shouldn't be included either since they don't count as restraints.

Reasoning:

I installed Devious Devices and a suite of mods that used the devices assuming that it would result in some fun diversions (sexcapades) from the main quest as my character got restrained. This has not been the case. Not at all. Despite having half a dozen DD related mods installed all I got was Key Stash Micromanagement Simulator. What the fuck. Who cares about goddamn keys. I installed Sexlab to HAVE SOME GODDAMN SEX.

Let me spin you the tale of a character (lets call her Cherry) who gets restrained as my game currently operates and as it would be with this mod.

Currently:

Cherry is dungeon diving and opens a cursed container. Oh no! Cherry proceeds to the nearest fast travel and goes to Windhelm. She then loots the massive stacks of barrels all over the city repeatedly until she has enough keys to shed her restraints. Depending on RNG this can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours, and involves no sex. The end.

With this mod:

Cherry is dungeon diving and opens a cursed container. Oh no! Cherry starts heading for Iron Hills (a mining town you didn't even know existed but is now suddenly relevant.) Along the way she crosses a bandit patrol. Seeing her helpless state (Deviously Helpless) they pile on, laugh, and send her packing with a chapped ass (Apropos Wear & Tear) and even more restraints. She makes it to the town without further incident, and proceeds to service every last miner (they needed it) and they return the favor by slowly freeing her of the bonds. Realizing that she is a bit swollen (Fill Her Up) she hides in the bushes to, uh, 'clean upherself up.' Further taking stock of her situation, Cherry realizes that she needs to try not to take it in the ass for a few days after those bandits had their way with her rear. Now with a low arousal level and mild W&T debuffs, she can head back into ye olde dungeon and get back to the action. She needs to be careful though, all that wild sex means her arousal is going to go back up fast!

Recap:

Currently - Fucking Lame

With this proposed mod - Sexcapades. Lots of them.

All right I embellished the stories but my point stands. Someone please make this happen.

Um- well you actually can do that already. Not for yokes or high security devises mind you. But you can already ask people to help you- the settings for them being able to do anything are in the MCM for Devious Devices Integration.  Default settings make a lot of them require blacksmiths but you can change that if you want- as well as the odds of them pulling it off.

Um- well you actually can do that already. Not for yokes or high security devises mind you. But you can already ask people to help you- the settings for them being able to do anything are in the MCM for Devious Devices Integration.  Default settings make a lot of them require blacksmiths but you can change that if you want- as well as the odds of them pulling it off.

May i ask where i can find that option in the MCM Settings exactly, i can't find it

The option you are thinking of is in Devious Curse loot NPC comments. It doesn't do what you taking about but you can edit the chances of a Npc enjoy you character or giving your character the key to free yourself where you talk to then while bound. Devious Device have a help me talk option but that only for armbinder or yoke with the right key. 

The mod you want to have made would add an interesting twist for those that like that setting but at the same time your don't want to make it too easily either, where you only go to one npc. 

Nobody here seems to know what you're referring to. This option is not currently available for anything OTHER than yokes and armbinders.

Which kind of furthers my point. Those two devices lead to sexlab interaction with whoever happens to be nearby but none of the other restraints do. Why not? Again, who installed DD because they wanted to micro manage keys? Not me. Keys will still be relevant mind you, because you'll have to use them if you want to keep the devices that you got, or if you want to use chastity devices at will.

The other comments have made me realize that this mod would need a couple more considerations:

• Cooldown time on NPCs (like 24 hours) so that you have to intact with multiple to remove a full set of restraints
  • NPCs with a friendly/positive disposition to the player will remove the more restrictive items first (gag, boots) to reward the player for being their friend/completing their quests

Archived