Test for NPC Faces I make in other peoples games

She looks like this in mine:

fZ61Mnq.jpg

T6rRj8t.jpg

edit: I think she looks better in Kendo's game than mine. She barely look Dunmer in my game for some reason.

My bet?  Its probably subsurface scattering+your texture mod overpowering the blue skin tone.  That's why followers often don't look the same from user to user, even when the follower is standalone. 

Here's my contribution:

-Highly tweaked RealvisionENB (using totally different lighting mods, tweaked enb pallete, saturation boost, other tweaks).

--'Classic' Mature Textures [Maevan2] (face is the zzjay edited version for use with 'classic?' WOS normals).

-WOS normal maps (the body map may vary due to a muscle changing mod).

-Tweaked speculars and sk textures.

4:00pm Lighting

post-355936-0-92929100-1425743750_thumb.jpg

post-355936-0-37417000-1425743778_thumb.jpg

-The next 2 are lit up with magelight (tweaked to produce torch colored lighting).

post-355936-0-43072100-1425743833_thumb.jpg

post-355936-0-58604700-1425743869_thumb.jpg

Drunken Huntsman, standard lighting, 12:00 PM-ish.

post-355936-0-00632200-1425743892_thumb.jpg

post-355936-0-10878400-1425743941_thumb.jpg

post-355936-0-63161900-1425743965_thumb.jpg

Jenassa shot, for comparison.

post-355936-0-33526600-1425743992_thumb.jpg

If i look at her from the wrong angle, the lower mouth corner will have a barb. I did not want to emphasize it in the shots, as it has already been pointed out.

@Taskmaster : I agree with ao2thend.  The subsurface scattering is heavily boosted in my game, this looks great on all other races including merfolk except for lighter skinned Dunmers where the 'flush' effect punches through the light gray skin.  Funnily, my main Dunmer has a deeper purple grey skin and this effect actually works in her favor.  The sk textures used also play a role.

Edit: whoops, pics did not go through!

My bet?  Its probably subsurface scattering+your texture mod overpowering the blue skin tone.  That's why followers often don't look the same from user to user, even when the follower is standalone. 

Her skin tone is the default Dunmer 0 everyone has in the CK by default.  The thing is that skin tone is one step away from the base femalebody_1 texture in the game folders.  I don't understand the concept of subsurface scattering BUT I do know some lighting conditions (even vanilla) will wash out the 0 skin tone for orcs, dunmer, bosmer and altmer.

Before I got my new card I was using a ENB and I got that a lot, especially around the fires that cast dynamic shadows.

Subsurface scattering is an ENB feature that is "the diffusion of light within a translucent material" as shown and explained here:  

Some ENB's over do it, and end up making skin glow a reddish orange.  It usually looks fine on most classes, but Orcs and Dunmer usually get messed up skin tones (as you can see in the video) unless its toned down.   

Thanks for the clarification.

For those of you still willing to play along with this, I've redone the tris and head morphs and they SHOULD work as intended with any skeleton installed.  In my game (with the vanilla skeleton) the mouth/lip catfish barbs at the corners of her mouth are gone and she looks 'smoother'.

Anyway, here's the new files for those interested:

ValryDravWIP_2.rar

For those of you who still have her in your games or are using her as a follower (she's pretty awesome in combat) do this before you install the new files:

• Remove all of the items you have in her inventory.
  • Dismiss her as a follower and get out of the cell she is in.
  • Save and exit the game.
  • Install the new files and be sure the esp is active.
  • Load and go find her again.
  • Before you talk to her, open the console (~) click on her and type resurrect, hit the enter key and then exit the console.
  • She should briefly fade out and back in again with all of the new changes applied and ready for play.

IF I did the new tris and morphs right, she should look the same (minus the flaws from before).  Hopefully this works and I can move forward with the real project.