All collisions at once - is it possible?

sgfhk321

Is it at all possible to have collisions in a way that we more or less expect things to work in the real world? In other words, is it possible to achieve collisions between:

1. the female hands with boobs and butt; and

2. all parts of the male body with the female body - schlong with vag, belly, and boobs; torso with butts and boobs (and belly?)

I have seen these collisions achieved individually but never brought together as a complete package. Is there one? (I use only CBBE so please excuse my ignorance if there is already one for a different body.)

• 2 weeks later...

So having the breasts squish inwards when pressed against male chest and things like that aren't yet done, correct? As there aren't collision layers and shapes for that?

I still think some HDT bouncy slappy testicles would be fun instead of the hard static ones currently.

So having the breasts squish inwards when pressed against male chest and things like that aren't yet done, correct? As there aren't collision layers and shapes for that?

I still think some HDT bouncy slappy testicles would be fun instead of the hard static ones currently.

i use mine xml and its fully interactive \sos\breasts\ass (specially massage anim  ;))  \head\hands.

But i noticed it looks different  due to other body weights and forms.Interesting that, if a bone get scaled the effect is bigger.I thought params are static not dynamic.  

Archived