Hiyoko generators & Tamago stuff ( x HiyokoClub 1.05 / TamagoClub 1.12 )

I can't find the original for these mods. Do I not need it for these & tomango to work? I feel lost. It's a bit unfair that you all post your instructions expecting everyone to have been with this thing from the beginning. :s

You need MBP++ first: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/

Then install TamagoClub/Hiyoko 1.04: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18-loverstomagoclub-104/

Now the 1.12 patch: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/722-tamagoclub-english-112-patch/

At this point you can swap some of the original esp's whit the custom versions in the OP, and add a new tamago HUD from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4529-tamagoplayerhud-icons/

• 3 weeks later...

Resurrecting this thread, just a little.

Justinof, if you see this - my apologies, I missed your request to open my profile for PMs - as far as I can tell, it is and has been. I must be missing something, as usual. If you'd care to tell me how to do it, I will.

I don't know if anyone else is in the situation I am, where I have a long running game with a lot of Hiyoko children that I don't want to lose, that was started with Justinof's original 400 children max ESM (with the missing AI packages). This got to the point where it was generating incredible amounts of console spam about errors, besides the increasingly strange "AI" of the children, so I played around a bit to see if I could improve things. I now have a modified version of Justinof's fixed ESM, which when run in conjunction with a little mod I wrote eliminates the spam and seems (my testing has not been exhaustive) to improve stability. If anyone would like these files, I can provide them.

Again, they are only of use if your game was started with the 400 child HiyokoClub.esm with 200 AI packages instead of 400.

Some detail, if anyone is interested : the hiyoko AI array in my game at least was completely buggered; any attempt by the game to access it generated an error in the console. I added an identical array with a different name which really was set up with 400 packages, and edited the code to point to this one instead. The extra little run-once mod just steps through the hiyoko arrays (not the AI array, as it was unusable, but this is fortuitously not necessary) and remaps all the children's entries to point at the new array and regenerates their AI packages. The faulty array is still there, but is no longer referenced.

A different issue, again regarding the number of children - I thought dead children were still occupying slots, and the above work confirmed that they were; they were costing me 44 slots! There is 'on death' code in the mod, but it doesn't seem to do anything useful if the children die from anything other than having their umbilicals removed. I have another little mod, again if anyone is interested, which will prune dead children from the arrays, freeing up their slots. Warning, once this is run, they're really gone.

I'm still planning on optimising the AI package allocation, which should allow me to easily exceed 400 children ...

• 2 weeks later...

Unskilled, if you want females to generate sperm, so they can father children, type in the console

set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1

If you want to allow females to have children who will then appear in game, you'll need one of the many HiyokoGenerators (I use Justinof's), and HiyokoClub (as well as TamagoClub and LoversTamagoClub).

Unskilled, if you want females to generate sperm, so they can father children, type in the console

set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1

If you want to allow females to have children who will then appear in game, you'll need one of the many HiyokoGenerators (I use Justinof's), and HiyokoClub (as well as TamagoClub and LoversTamagoClub).

Thank's a lot.

I have download unknown.gif  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp   8.79K   3145 downloads and 7z.png  HiyokoGenerator_(Purveyor).7z   24.54K   2601 downloads.

They are old of one year they will not create conflict with the last version of tamago and hyoko club? ^^

Thank's anyway for your help :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hiyoko generator {Justinof}

Another improved version of the base generator, based on the Purveyor's one, it generates only cute female children. (readme inside)

Attached File  HiyokoGenerator_{Justinof}.7z   25.26K   2921 downloads

Just a note for others using this 'branch' of Hiyoko generator, which is the one I use. I have a I HAVE NO GREETING issue with Nec Mystic High Elf Remake children and I traced it to what I believe to be the issue and a possible fix.

Open HiyokoGenerator.esp in CS and from the top tool bar navigate to Character | Race.

Scroll down to NecMysticHighElfRemake and click on it.

Go to the Text Data tab

Tick the Playable box so there is a check mark in the box.

Save.

If you open the NPC | Nec Mystic High Elf Remake | Dialogue you should now see GREETING under topic and all of the default greetings.

I think that may solve it for all FUTURE Nec Mystic High Elf Remake children, BUT NOT current ones already in-game. Still looking for a solution to that. If you know of one please post it. (I tried disable/enable one and that did not work.)

UPDATE: 06-09-2013

This did not fix the issue, still experiencing the I HAVE NO GREETING from specific children, most notably those produced by guards, which are often the same base race. Digging deeper...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys thanks for all your great work!

I was wondering if I could please pick your brains :D

I'm trying to make it so that any character 'born' has an inventory IDENTICAL to their mothers inventory.

That INCLUDES enchanted items, rings, and amulets, regardless of their value.

I've been editing the a3hgcInheritHiyokoInventory script to the following

elseif IsPlayable r && (i2 == 22 || i2 == 20) && GetFullGoldValue r <= 50000 && GetWeight r <= 50   ;I inflated the values so that it would always copy

let slots := GetBipedSlotMask r
                if slots != 256 && eval(GetEnchantment r) == 1        ; Changing it to 1 should copy enchanted items right?

Also, at what point is this script in effect? (ie conception or during 'birth') because if it is calculated at conception then that is my issue due to loading a test file with conceptions that occured when the old esp was in effect

I played with some of the other esps posted here, and while a female was always born, the inventory wasn't always a copy of the mother.

Thanks for your time!

• 1 year later...

I think that's the default behavior for Hiyoko Club. (Hiyoko Generator is just for names.) The fancier genetic stuff comes from HiyokoFutureDream or Hiyoko Genetics

But doesn't it ignore custom races or force MBP ones? I keep getting Lop-ear Elf child from a Miqote and Breton.

I think that's the default behavior for Hiyoko Club. (Hiyoko Generator is just for names.) The fancier genetic stuff comes from HiyokoFutureDream or Hiyoko Genetics

But doesn't it ignore custom races or force MBP ones? I keep getting Lop-ear Elf child from a Miqote and Breton.

It looks like I was wrong. Try "Hiyoko generator (Purveyor)" from the link inside the first post in this thread. The readme inside sounds like it might do what you want.

And if you need a version that doesn't require MBP, here it is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/?p=622895

It looks like I was wrong. Try "Hiyoko generator (Purveyor)" from the link inside the first post in this thread. The readme inside sounds like it might do what you want.

And if you need a version that doesn't require MBP, here it is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/?p=622895

Ah, no, I like MBP, I just don't like all hiyoko becoming ones, and the totally unrelated to the parent race. And thanks.

• 2 months later...

When I try to load Hiyoko Generator into the oblivion mod manager, it instantly quits the game when I try to launch. Why is this? Am I missing a dependence or something?

-- Edit. Figured out the problem, I was missing x117 race dependency. Oblivion mod manager conflict detector ftw!

~~ How do I actually give birth? My character is stuck post birth not doing it? Is there a spell or something?

Edited by chrismanlol00

TamagoClub + HiyokoClub are installed whit all the dependencies correctly?

The birth is automatic, the hiyoko appear close to the mother during the 3rd trimester, there is not a specific animation.

LoversHiyokoShooter can use a random sex animation at birth, whit the child invisible.

If your character get stuck at birth, you have conflicts or LO issues, posting your load order (spoilered) could help hunting down problems.

• 11 months later...

I tried to modify a generator to produce male only children but I couldn't make head or tail of this and it wan't save ether, may I ask you if you can make a generator that does that? Not MBP or racex117 dependent

There is actually a more current thread and set of MODs for this: TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Next, get Construction Set Extender from Nexus and editing gender and saving is then easy. All you need to do is open your choice of generator ESP file, locate all Hiyokos and alter them from female to male, saving each one, then saving the ESP file.

Thanks I'm going to try this out. Will report back if it works.

got it to work, now to find where gender is made.

Well I changed one thing in TamagoClub and now it's not working,

it was let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < 50 to let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < 0 and I also saved every script in the plugin to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...