Hiyoko generators & Tamago stuff ( x HiyokoClub 1.05 / TamagoClub 1.12 )

I want to ask again for another settings:

;Fertilization rate / 4h [%]

set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 15.0

(etc. etc)

Fertilization Rate - Every sperm active in a female gets this % chance every 4 hours to change an Ovum to a Fertilized Ovum.

Conception Rate - During the Luteal phase a Fertilized Ovum has this % chance every hours to implant in the womb and change to an Embryo/pregnancy.

Additional Ovulation Rate - % chance during the Ovulation phase that a female will produce two Ovums instead of one (possibility of non-identical twins).

Identical Twins Rate - Chance that a Fertilized Ovum/Embryo will be flagged as twins and produce identical twins.  Note that not all Hiyoko Generators support this flag.

Female Creature Rate - Chance that a creature will be considered female and spawn with a womb.

Aware Rate - Chance that an NPC will be aware/know exactly what state their own womb is. There are dialog options where you can ask them what their current menstruation period is. They will spawn with the state they are 'aware' of, not necessarily the exactly correct state.

Another unrelated question. I had a case before. My ovum being fertilized, but had a weak then dying label. And suddenly it gone and no pregnancy.  What it means? Does it mean being fertilized not always lead into pregnancy?

It means the Fertilized Ovum failed the ConceptionRate roll every 4 hours until dying.

I want to ask again for another settings:

;Fertilization rate / 4h [%]

set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 15.0

It means female fertility right? How "healthy" the ovum is?

No. Every 4 game hours, the engine rolls a random number to see whether one of these Tamago events has taken place. The longer the sperm, ovum, fertilised ovum, whatever lives, the more 4-hourly chances it will have to progress to the next stage, so the healthier it is at start, the better the chance of success. Peerless are best.

Peerless sperm have ridiculously long lives, so I always turn the lifetime of sperm down to 1 day, not 2 (so depressing when your character becomes pregnant from being raped by an Orc bandit during day 6 of her previous cycle).

.The setting you quote above is the default chance of a single sperm fertilising an ovum. As it's 15%, there's a 90% chance that it will fertilise an ovum if both are present for 24 hours. As it multiplies with each sperm, it's pretty unusual for an ovum not to be fertilised within a day.

The health of sperm and ova are determined by the character's intrinsic energy level, which is dependent on level, and is set when the character is created. This means that the player character, created at game start, always has a low energy level, which is why player females are less likely to become pregnant than NPCs.

;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]

set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 5.0

It means male fertility right? How powerful male sperm is?

This is the important one, it's the chance of a fertilised ovum implanting, that is, becoming an embryo, if it is present in a womb in luteal phase.. If this happens, the character is effectively pregnant from that moment on, although the womb state will not change to pregnant until the end of the normal cycle.

;Additional ovulation rate [%]

set a4tc.AdditionalOvulateRate to 2.0

I don't understand about this. Does it mean double or triple ovum being produced?

It's the chance of multiple ova being produced at ovulation, yes. It's random how many additional ova are produced, usually 2, although I may have seen 3 once, not sure. If implanted, these ova will result in non-identical twins/triplets/whatever.

;Identical twins rate [%]

set a4tc.IdenticalTwinsRate to 0.4

Twin factor. Is TamagoClub support quadruplet?

This is the chance of a single implanted fertilised ovum giving rise to identical twins. I don't think the mod allows for more than 2 identicals, may be wrong.

;Female creature rate [%]

set a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate to 10.0

The change of the child gander? male or female?

By default, the male/female ratio of the children is 50%, which is controlled by a dice roll when the fertilising sperm is generated. It can most easily be changed by tinkering with HiyokoGenerator; there's no .ini setting. I don't know what this does, but believe it's something to do with sex with creatures. This has never interested my characters (was soo bored by LoversBitch), so I've never looked into it further.

Edit: Thank you WappyOne, that makes sense.

;Recognition rate for own state (Aware Rate) [%]

set a4tc.AwareRate to 20.0

What is this?

You may have noticed that females in the game are a bit vague when asked about their menstrual state (assuming they don't attack you when you ask). The higher you set this, the more accurate the vague answer will be.

Another unrelated question. I had a case before. My ovum being fertilized, but had a weak then dying label. And suddenly it gone and no pregnancy. What it means? Does it mean being fertilized not always lead into pregnancy?

Your fertilised ovum failed to implant (see above), so died when its lifetime came to an end.

^

Thank you all for the explanation. This importance information should be putted at the first page.

After reading this, I did some experiment with my character. I set the Additional Ovulate Rate to 50 and I got 4 ovum. I do believe by adding high Identical Twins Rate, I probably will have 8 embryos! Haven't test the twin by myself.

For female creature rate....definitely set to 0! I dislike female animals.

Another questions......about Lifespan of Ova vs Ovulation Phase.

From my understanding reading the human pregnancy article on the web just recently. Ovulation Phase is the phase where ova is present and Luteal Phase is the phase where the ova is disintegrated. Isn't it will lead into a conflict if we set a wrong number between Ovulation Phase and the Ova Lifespan? For example 1 day for Ovulation Phase and 7 days for Ova Lifespan. So basically the ova will still be there in the belly for 7 days, even the Ovulation Phase was over 6 days ago, right?

For the Lifespan of Fertilized Ova. So basically Fertilized Ova will be there, life as long as the days we set and the game keep calculating the change (ConceptionRate) to be came embryo.

In Tamago, a fertised ovum can only implant in a womb in luteal phase, so no matter how high you set the conception rate, it cannot become an embryo if the wombstate has progressed past luteal phase. Set the lifetime long enough, and yes, it can implant in the next luteal phase if it failed in the one following its generation.

I don't recommend this though, as you may break something if you try to have a womb simultaneously first and second trimester pregnant ...

JSmith20142, you were right about the missing AI packages, i have forgot to add 200 packages for the AI pool :blush:

I have done it now, after a bit of testing i will upload the new .esm.

I agree that the way the AI packages are implemented is far from perfect, but i have not the scripting skill to improve it, if you have the ability and the will to try, please do it.

I am not sure if there is a limit for the number of packages allowed in the game or in the mod.

I know for sure that there is a limit for the script size, and i have faced it when implementing my "long run" version of MCS+Extension (a hell work of typing it was, i assure you :P ).

I am still developing another version of the Hiyoko Generator,  i will share it when i will be satisfied.

Thanks for the confirmation, Justinov - I'm relieved that I wasn't crying wolf over a misconception. It seems to me that there must be quite a lot of slack in the game's memory allocation for somrthing like that not to blow it up soon after the birth of the 200th child.

I'd guessed you must have an expanded MCS from your remark about using it to stop the children following you - the 93-ish limit on vanilla MCS wouldn't do a lot to stop 400 potential followers :) I used to worry about running out of MCS slots, but then I loaded slave trader, and there's no limit to the number you can enslave then say 'wait here'. IC marketplace does get a bit crowded, though.

Revising the AI allocation code would break my current game, so will have to wait a little while.

If you think it's Tamago/Hiyoko that's the problem, turn the conception rate right down and/or only shag your companions. There's no .ini setting for Tamago to do what you're asking. I added a spell to apply a permanent contraceptive - think it was to Lovers Prostitute - which my character applies to most every female she meets who she doesn't have immediate designs on - could let you have that if you like (of course, I also added the spell to remove contraception from the whores :) ).

It wouldn't be hard to edit Tamago so every female character received the permanent contraceptive along with her womb, either, then you just remove it from ... selected NPCs.

My current game has 300+ children, plus F2CHLives, Crowded Roads, City Life - lots of NPCs, and I don't see much performance degredation. This is a pretty decent PC, though. It does crash more that I'd like, but I suspect the aforementiond problems with AI packages may have something to do with that.

Since this topic is all about tamago stuff I thought I'd let you all know something in case you don't come across it yourself. You might want to check out movomo's new tamagosetbody mod here on LL. If your character is pregnant and wearing any of the vanilla clothing or armor then it'll change the mesh of what you're wearing to a pregnant mesh. You no longer need to equip something special or one of the few maternity clothes out there. It'll overwrite the break armor meshes for the duration of your pregnancy though if you're using them. It's a must-have for any lover of the tamago system.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-revised/

Uploaded the fixed version of HiyokoClub.esm in the OP.

@JSmith20142: I don't think that your crashes are related to the (previous) missing AI packages, the mod recognizes when you are out of AI and post a message in your screen is this happens; i have never seen this message appearing in my games before, but i have seen the message that warn me when i have reached the limit of 200 children (in the original HiyokoClub).

So i am still wondering how the AI packages are handled, and maybe condivised.

@Slammer64: lol mate, i did that version, as i have said in my previous post.

Having noticed that the file was deleted by the hosting server, i have uploaded it again, for who is interested : http://www.sendspace.com/file/iea25p

@briancs159: I think it's not very polite to point peoples to another mod that is "similar" to my version of TamagoSetBody, in my thread, claiming it is better and a "must have". 

I appreciate what Movomo is doing, but your post is like being a fan of Burger King entering in a MacDonald shop shouting at the clients there that they must go to eat at the Burger King instead, because MacDonald is shit :@  

How do you expect that the shop's owner would react?

I find my work and your work somewhat overlap, never thought about it, sorry for that. I should have asked you before I start to do anything stupid. Also sorry for Tamago/Hiyoko new version uploads without consulting with you.

And.. I believe that briancs didn't intend to order a bic mac in front of the Burger King counter. He's a civil man, will explain when he sees your post.

Movomo, don't worry mate, it's a natural thing that new versions of mods show up and you was right to post here in LL the new Tamago/Hiyoko.

What the hell, i should proceed to work on them to do improvements instead of bickering ;)

Good luck whit your TamagoSetBody, i really appreciate your work!

Justinof, first off, thanks for updating the Tamago ESM with the extra AI packages.

I fear that you have missed my point, which was that the version of Tamago missing the 200 AI packages (which I am using) - _doesn't_ flag that you're out of AI packages at 200 children, as it should, because you raised the level at which the message appears to 400, even though there are still only 200 packages really there.

The code won't stop trying to use those extra 200 packages just because they aren't there - it will access memory off the end of the AI packages somewhere, that may well be used by something else. This will not be good for the stability of the overall application, which is why I stated that I thought it may be related to an increased crash rate.

This is without even going into the reference name being treated as a string by the compiler, many potential nasties there.

I agree that it would be nice to know more about the way the AI packages are handled. I don't believe there's any point in my substituting your fixed ESM for the flawed one in an ongoing game with over 200 children, because the damage is already done - the AI package reference for child 200 onward is already pointing into never-never land. I could install your new version, and add a function that remaps the AI packages back onto the children, but that won't fix corruption present in the savegames, so I doubt I'll bother, the CTD rate is tolerable.

The above could be read as if I'm blaming you for something - I'm not, not at all. I'm most appreciative of all the coders and animators who give up their time to add to our entertainment and enjoyment of these games.

Yeah I'm incredibly sorry about that Justinof. I didn't intend to play down your work or your mod. I've been using your mods ever since I discovered them and never had any complaints. I'm a big preggo fan and I guess I just carried away with being able to look pregnant in any clothing or armor. It'd be nice I guess if that functionality was made into it's own unique esp so it can be used with any combination of tamago/hiyoko mods.

Yeah I'm incredibly sorry about that Justinof. I didn't intend to play down your work or your mod. I've been using your mods ever since I discovered them and never had any complaints. I'm a big preggo fan and I guess I just carried away with being able to look pregnant in any clothing or armor. It'd be nice I guess if that functionality was made into it's own unique esp so it can be used with any combination of tamago/hiyoko mods.

Speaking of, Justinof, please feel free to use the new versions of Tamago/Hiyoko stuff as your modification sources. Honestly I'm regretting that I've translated those things at my own responsibility because I'm not good at english(I'm np with japanese but english is problematic for me). I presume Tamago1.12 is your translation as well? Then 90% of Tamago1.15c is your work as well. I can just ask greg to lock my thread and set it as an outdated thread, and absolutely np with it!

Speaking of, Justinof, please feel free to use the new versions of Tamago/Hiyoko stuff as your modification sources. Honestly I'm regretting that I've translated those things at my own responsibility because I'm not good at english(I'm np with japanese but english is problematic for me). I presume Tamago1.12 is your translation as well? Then 90% of Tamago1.15c is your work as well. I can just ask greg to lock my thread and set it as an outdated thread, and absolutely np with it!

@movomo - I actually consider your version a new fork and would recommend not discontinuing your work, unless of course you seem some compelling reason to do so. I feel it provides members with options, and options are always a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...

JSmith20142, please allow personal messages in your profile, i have something to discuss whit you.

And i am interested in your contraceptive spells too, i would need them and i am sure somebody else could appreciate them.

Movomo, i am not the translator of TamagoClub 1.12, it might be HanPL, or somebody else.

I will work on the new Tamago-Hiyoko for sure, i wonder if my actual version of HiyokoGenerator is compatible whit the v.1.10 of Hiyoko.

JSmith20142, please allow personal messages in your profile, i have something to discuss whit you.

And i am interested in your contraceptive spells too, i would need them and i am sure somebody else could appreciate them.

Movomo, i am not the translator of TamagoClub 1.12, it might be HanPL, or somebody else.

I will work on the new Tamago-Hiyoko for sure, i wonder if my actual version of HiyokoGenerator is compatible whit the v.1.10 of Hiyoko.

I've initiated some testing myself alongs these lines, and since I use your generator vs. the 'vanilla' ones I can fold that into the mix.

UPDATE: I now have TamagoClub115c_eng_TranslationRev2 & HiyokoClub110a_eng_TranslationRev1 installed and working with your version of HiyokoGenerator. Will report back on any issues encountered.

Good to know Varenne, would be a pity if the new HiyokoGenerator i am working on was incompatible.

I think we can replace their scripts with new ones (if not compatible). And some more tweaks if needed. You know... the real tough part is all the facial works you've done.

^

Thank you! It works!

I can change anything, except the pregnancy length. I get this message:

TamagoClub[ERROR]

Please set the cycle setting as follows:

MenstrualPhase10 < MenstrualPhase15 <MenstrualPhase20 <MenstrualPhase30

FetalPhase10 < FetalPhase20 <FetalPhase30

All of the entries in the .ini must be larger than the previous, they are all measurements from womb state 0 (menstruation).

The easiest way to keep it straight it to use the example in the .ini of specifying everything as days by changing the last number being multiplied:

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 1    ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15    to 60 * 24 * 3    ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 4    ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 6    ;Luteal Phase [minutes]

;Pregnancy phase

set a4tc.FetalPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 8    ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 10    ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 12    ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

Menstruation lasts from day 0 - day 1. Late Follicular day 1 - 3, etc. up to 3rd trimester pregnancy being day 10-12.  If a female has not been impregnated during the Luteal phase (days 4-6 in this example) the cycle goes back to day instead of advancing into the pregnancy phases.

Sorry to dig up a month old piece of the thread but...this part is giving me fits!  I tried to set it up as an actual month long cycle, but every time I get the same error (please set the cycle settings as following:..).  So I then set it to half that, figuring it was too long. and I get the same error.  If I change any of the numbers in the 4 phases I get the error.

If I understand correctly, I should be changing the last digit in the series (60 * 24 * --this one--).  If anyone would be so kind as to toss me a clue, I would be eternally grateful!

Sorry to dig up a month old piece of the thread but...this part is giving me fits!  I tried to set it up as an actual month long cycle, but every time I get the same error (please set the cycle settings as following:..).  So I then set it to half that, figuring it was too long. and I get the same error.  If I change any of the numbers in the 4 phases I get the error.

If I understand correctly, I should be changing the last digit in the series (60 * 24 * --this one--).  If anyone would be so kind as to toss me a clue, I would be eternally grateful!

You understand correctly.  If you are looking for settings that mimic a normal human cycle you'll also need to adjust sperm/ova life or pregnancy won't be possible with their default settings.  These settings would be close to 'accurate':

;Lifespan of sperm [minutes]

set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 24 * 5

;Lifespan of ova [minutes]

set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 24 * 1

;Lifespan of fertilized ova [minutes]

set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 60 * 24 * 6

;Menstruation cycle

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 4    ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15    to 60 * 24 * 13    ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 16    ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 28    ;Luteal Phase [minutes]

;Pregnancy phase

set a4tc.FetalPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 90    ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 180    ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 270    ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

;Postpartum Phase

set a4tc.ChildBedTerm    to 60 * 24 * 42    ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)