Character Creation

Nergui

I couldn't find any infomation on this so...

When starting a new character using the vanilla character generation (cart ride, etc), is it better to wait until exiting the cave to enable these mods, or is it ok to have the running from the start -

hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Deviants.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

Or only some of them?

I use MO and have a character creation profile. It's vanilla.... period. I'll activate a race mod if I want to create a character of a non-vanilla race (Succubus, Lunari, Ningheim, etc), but I stay as vanilla as I can until I exit the cave and escape Helgen. Transfer that character to a profile I have set up with whatever mods I want to use in that profile.

Seems to work out for me so far.

I prefer to enable them from the start, but use LAL to give them a few minutes to initialize so that the initialization scripts can't bog things down (if things bog down too much, Havok gets wonky, which can result in the cart bouncing and tumbling in the air.) Of course, I'm running over 200 mods, several of which seem to have some pretty heavy initialization going on.

Archived