This is mktsang

I did find some mods through the "What mod is this?" thread

So I decide to give something back to the community.

With the love of Futanari and the lack of bouncing penis I created this moving futanari body replacer.

I did not use the Slof's ones because futanari are the perfect species and that they should have bigger ones

:P

I was suppose to upload it on Tes Nexus, but since futamagus is not responding to my mail for a weeks now, I am putting it up here

instructions are inside the 7z

Vivid Futanari

enjoy this chunk of meat!

This is mktsang

I did find some mods through the \"What mod is this?\" thread

With the love of Futanari and the lack of bouncing penis I created this moving futanari.

I did not use the Slof's ones because futanari are be the perfect species and that they should have bigger ones

I was suppose to upload it on Tes Nexus' date=' but since futamagus is not responding to my mail for a weeks now, I am putting it up here

Vivid Futanari

Thank You MktSang! I am glad to see you share your work.

Is there any way to make this only work for the player character' date=' and not any NPCs? Fun as futa may be, I'd dislike every single female on the planet to be one....

[/quote']

add it to set body

This is gonna sound very noobish...but...how? Iever since my comp crashed and I had to redownload everything, setbodt no longer works for me, everything but the default one is invisible on me.

get setbody again if you do not have the mod saved, then open up the set body folders and go to meshes/characters/bombshell and then pick a body that you do not like.

I pick AGHGEC rename MktSangs body to match the files for the AGHGEC body you are replacing. After that drag the setbody esp the meshes folder and the textures folder to oblivion data folder and overwrite what ever it says to overwrite.

get setbody again if you do not have the mod saved' date=' then open up the set body folders and go to meshes/characters/bombshell and then pick a body that you do not like.

I pick AGHGEC rename MktSangs body to match the files for the AGHGEC body you are replacing. After that drag the setbody esp the meshes folder and the textures folder to oblivion data folder and overwrite what ever it says to overwrite.

[/quote']

Followed your directions, used one of the other body menus (Futyon.. or something like that) However after an NPC Joberg's me I am frozen in a standing cross pose with no head.  Can anyone assist.. or point me in the right direction for a correction?

Thank you in advance!

I tad more detail would be nice...Found the folder and opened it, inside of it is a folder named PbodyX, and inside that are three more folders named p1, p2, and p3, each one having a female foot, femalehand, femalelowerbody and femaleupperbody. I remember the set body I had came with all the body type, I could change my body whenever I wanted to any of the listed ones. also...what do I do with the textures of other bodies? same thing, just in the textures folder?

I tad more detail would be nice...Found the folder and opened it' date=' inside of it is a folder named PbodyX, and inside that are three more folders named p1, p2, and p3, each one having a female foot, femalehand, femalelowerbody and femaleupperbody. I remember the set body I had came with all the body type, I could change my body whenever I wanted to any of the listed ones. also...what do I do with the textures of other bodies? same thing, just in the textures folder?

[/quote']

Sounds like you have a different version and not the 2ch edition.... Try this one http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups16726.7z

Any screenshots?

You act like your paying for this. Seriously this is not Nexus' date=' if you want screenshots download it and make your own. Its Bouncing Wang on a girls body how much more do you really need?

[/quote']

Not really.  I was just curious, really... there are already mods that do this, I was just wondering what the difference was.

It's animated.

Vivid idiomatically means 'colourful', but can mean 'lively' or 'animated'.

The idiomatic translation would be 'animated futanari' and that what it is. An animated penis and testicles (of gross, distorted size) attached half way between navel and vagina..

Assuming its what you are into is that a huge throbbing white hard-on doesn't look quite right on a Chocolate or Dark elf. Is it better then some of the AGHGEC bodies though, so it has a spot in my SetBody for now.

What I'm really interested in is a futa mod that uses horse anatomy for my Futa Demon. Futa typically isnt my bag, but it seems to fit a character of demonic origins and hell-bent to eat your face while sticking it to ya.

What I'm really interested in is a futa mod that uses horse anatomy for my Futa Demon. Futa typically isnt my bag' date=' but it seems to fit a character of demonic origins and hell-bent to eat your face while sticking it to ya.

[/quote']

That is my current project so if all goes well it wont be to long of a wait.

my inspiration

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic_fullsize-51177.php

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic_fullsize-53930.php

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, wow, haven't read much praise in this thread yet but I think this is great! :) Granted the color is a bit off, but on my white-furred CM companion it looks fine! And the throbbing is just damn swell. :D

Definitely my file of the month.

I need to get some screens up, gotta share the fun. :P

That is frigging great! I just got one ' date=' hopefully, simple request. Could ya make it an amulet slot? I use a Hooven lower body and every other futa mod I'd try with her always replaces the lower body.

If not, no worries.

[/quote']

Worse case scenario, you could always use NifScope and "copy branch" to the hooves model and use SetBody. The futa parts are separate models that attach to the skeleton rather than the lower body mesh.

This is mktsang

I did find some mods through the "What mod is this?" thread

With the love of Futanari and the lack of bouncing penis I created this moving futanari body replacer.

I did not use the Slof's ones because futanari are the perfect species and that they should have bigger ones

I was suppose to upload it on Tes Nexus' date=' but since futamagus is not responding to my mail for a weeks now, I am putting it up here

Vivid Futanari

OOPS! Ugh you can post it on TehNexus if you'd like O_O Sorry!