• 1 month later...

i was quite happy with my h-cup bbb top so i figured f*** the package top ill keep mine, but the lil break in the skin was bugg'n me so i changed it up...thank you is all i can say x3 i love everything about this mod (though maybe being able to change the angle of the penis would be coolies :3) but my question is what skin and breast shape do you use for this mod cause i've never seen HGEC look so good till i used your mod <3

get setbody again if you do not have the mod saved' date=' then open up the set body folders and go to meshes/characters/bombshell and then pick a body that you do not like.

I pick AGHGEC rename MktSangs body to match the files for the AGHGEC body you are replacing. After that drag the setbody esp the meshes folder and the textures folder to oblivion data folder and overwrite what ever it says to overwrite.

[/quote']

Where, exactly, are these set body folders... even though I have the mod installed, there are NO set body folders anywhere.

Next, someone please explain how the living fuck I am supposed to copy things into a damned Data file! (again, no folders anywhere... certainly not meshes or textures folders)

And yes, this is using the version linked to.

Where' date=' exactly, are these set body folders... even though I have the mod installed, there are NO set body folders anywhere.[/quote']

This is if you unpack the setbody archive to a temporary location. It's a good idea to do this with mod archives in case they have a messed up directory structure.

So:

|--setbody v blahblah
     |--setbody
         |-- data
              |--meshes
              |     |--character
              |            |--bombshell 
              |
              |--textures

Next, someone please explain how the living fuck I am supposed to copy things into a damned Data file! (again, no folders anywhere... certainly not meshes or textures folders)

Not into a data file. Into the oblivion data directory. This is the directory where the game is installed. Not the directory in your user container.

Where oblivion is actually installed will vary according to your operating system, your user permissions, and what version of the game it is (retail box, direct to drive, steam, etc). And if you have the D2D version, might as well give up modding... they made several things that are necessary for modding impossible.

Oblivion
    |--Data
        |--OBSE
        |--Meshes
        |    |--(boatloads of directories)
        |
        |--Textures
        |--INI
(etc)

YMMV

Where' date=' exactly, are these set body folders... even though I have the mod installed, there are NO set body folders anywhere.[/quote']

This is if you unpack the setbody archive to a temporary location.

Go on... with what? Winrar? Tried it... 7Zip? Tried that too. (that's how I got a Data file that I was somehow supposed to stick stuff into :s)

Nope... it's using OBMM. I'm glad someone mentioned that very important first step instead of assuming everyone knew wtf was being talked about. :@

As it is, I managed to muddle my way through and put the .nif files directly into the Oblivion installation. :D Yeah, it worked... not worth all the fuss to my mind, but I managed it.

Is it possible to make this a clothing item? For the convenience of applying it only to player character/companions.

Also is it possible to take off the futa part and apply it to other bodies, but keeping the bouncing animation? I switch body types between Manga and HGEC very often, but loves this mod. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

So I think this issues been resolved already but I searched the forums and found nothing on this, so I'll get right to the point.

When I installed the Sister Futa mod it worked perfectly, but when I got DMRA and BBB Skimpy Armor Replacers, it all went to shit. I'm not exactly sure what's causing the conflict but Sister Futa apparently doesn't like sharing and/or having additional armor re-skins in the same game?

• 1 year later...

GameMaster1710 install it.

OK, what do you want ? If all females in the game should be futa-girls copy the meshes and texture Folder of the Vivid Futanari Mod and paste it in your Oblivion Data Folder.

If you want the futa Body only for your Charater, you must replace a Body from the SetBody mod.

1. copy the  Vivid Futanari texture Folder in Oblivion Data Folder.

2. copy the 4 nif from the meshes\characters\_male\ Folder into a SetBody Folder (a Body you don't like or use). Example: data\meshes\Characters\Bombshell\AGHGEC\A\

And in game use the SetBody self spell and choose AGHGEC, the variant A, and your Character will have the Futa Body.

If you do not like the Futa upperbody (H cup manga) you can override it with any HGEC Body you like . Look in data\meshes\Characters\Bombshell\HGEC\HGEC Normal Top\   there are Folders for AA to K Cup.

If you use "SetBody reloaded" it is more complicated, post again and i can tell you what you must do.

Edit: You know it is a BBB upperbody and you need a BBB Skeleton ?

• 3 months later...

GameMaster1710 install it.

OK, what do you want ? If all females in the game should be futa-girls copy the meshes and texture Folder of the Vivid Futanari Mod and paste it in your Oblivion Data Folder.

If you want the futa Body only for your Charater, you must replace a Body from the SetBody mod.

1. copy the  Vivid Futanari texture Folder in Oblivion Data Folder.

2. copy the 4 nif from the meshes\characters\_male\ Folder into a SetBody Folder (a Body you don't like or use). Example: data\meshes\Characters\Bombshell\AGHGEC\A\

And in game use the SetBody self spell and choose AGHGEC, the variant A, and your Character will have the Futa Body.

If you do not like the Futa upperbody (H cup manga) you can override it with any HGEC Body you like . Look in data\meshes\Characters\Bombshell\HGEC\HGEC Normal Top\   there are Folders for AA to K Cup.

If you use "SetBody reloaded" it is more complicated, post again and i can tell you what you must do.

Edit: You know it is a BBB upperbody and you need a BBB Skeleton ?

No, something's wrong. I go to extract the files from the 7zip into C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\ but there's an error where it can't output 6 files into the C:\ thing. I don't think I'm doing it right. (And yeah I want all characters to be futa)

Try it manualy

Unpack the 7z in a empty Folder

Open data\meshes\characters\_male and copy the 4 nif files  and paste them in you game Folder data\meshes\characters\_male

Then open data\textures\characters\  and copy the human folder  and paste it in your game Folder data\textures\characters\

If you can not paste it in you game Folder you have a Windows Problem you need administrator rights.

Why do you have your game in C:\Program Files .....  Why not in D:\ or E:\ ? What do you do if you Windows crash (Virus, Trojan) Install Oblivion again goes fast but all the Mods, Modmanager, OBSE, .....

And use/activate  "archive invalidate" in the modmanager   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940 or Oblivion use the meshes and textues in the bsa files not the new files in the "loose" Folders.