[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

This is so dead but I only have Sims 3... I'll ask anyways and hope for the best. 

So, I just got this mod and I installed it correctly as far as I'm concerned. 

But, do I have to add separate mod dildos or is there already some in the game? Because I've noticed that I can't do teasing or buy dildos and, well, I'm a bit disappointed. I'm not sure if I missed a step or what because I've read over this and the reference guide a million times by now. 

Someone help? 

EDIT: It says no stage found so I can't do a lot of kinky interactions. Strapons and dildos also never show up.

If you have very few stages, install some animations (find animations for KW on this forum and don't forget to register them in the KinkyWorld Settings).

1) I went back to the pictures I posted and I am not sure which one you are referring to.  Was there a question on it about the type or you were just commenting? 

Thanks for your answers! Even if you couldn't go into detail with everything; it's probably even better when I have something left to explore for myself wink.png

@1) That was just a comment. I at some point suggested that the type of animation is noted somewhere, and now it is smile.png

This is so dead but I only have Sims 3... I'll ask anyways and hope for the best. 

But, do I have to add separate mod dildos or is there already some in the game? Because I've noticed that I can't do teasing or buy dildos and, well, I'm a bit disappointed. I'm not sure if I missed a step or what because I've read over this and the reference guide a million times by now. 

Someone help? 

EDIT: It says no stage found so I can't do a lot of kinky interactions. Strapons and dildos also never show up.

I believe that error means it can't find any animations. Did you download Amra and Lady's animations and extract them to your mod folder? You also have to go to the Animations options in the Kinky menu to add them. http://onikikay.blogspot.fr/p/kinky-worlds-reference-guide.html#Animations

For a while now the "spawn rapist" isn't working for me. When I do that one the rapists gets stuck in the corner of the lot and doesn't move at all. They work the normal way though.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

I had same thing happen so i right clicked on sim and went to kinky then settings /services/rape and changed chance to 80  works now ..most time gang rape tho ..hope this helps

I tried to change it to 80 but it still doesn't work when I click on "spawn rapist".

are you spawning them on your home lot ...if so sims  can't be close to sim you are trying to get raped works best if they are alone ...rapist on your home lot  will stand or one creep back and forth  if its to crowded .. they spawn if you look on your lot they will be there some where .hope this helps 

Ps if the sim you want raped has had sex recently or raped recently they don't rape them..something I have noticed ..

Hello Eowyn24, I am attaching a piece about the Spawn Rapist, it should not be used for normal game play.  I also attaching a piece I had submitted in October but did not get added to the Reference Guide.  Hopefully this will help anyone with questions on Rape.  The Spawn Rapist is the piece I submitted in March. 

Dalon44 is correct about the sim needing to be alone so if you have a family in the household and no rapes it's because your sim is not alone.  Just please refrain from using the Spawn Rapist if at all possible. 

Dalon44: It used to work before on all lots.

OregonRain2: I didn't know that it wasn't supposed to be used in normal game play. Why add the feature of "spawn rapist" if it shouldn't be used?

Is there a guide to turn sleepwear to bras and panties or do i just type in the codes and they will register as bra and panties desprite where they are in cas. I want to use some of master suite undies and a few cc as bra and panties.

Is there a guide to turn sleepwear to bras and panties or do i just type in the codes and they will register as bra and panties desprite where they are in cas. I want to use some of master suite undies and a few cc as bra and panties.

i would like to know as well, i know where to go in settings to add one but it asks for id, i do have s3pe and when i open one of my cc there are 43 different instance id and i have no clue which one to use

I don't seem to get mods to work on my Sims, does it matter where i install the game? I've tried both using the standard (Program Files (x86) install path and my own custom place where i have my games installed. But none of them work.

And yes, i have the mods in my "Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 3 > Mods >Packages folder.

Edited by Lblom

Someone help? 

Hello grillbae, the double dong dildo is part of KW and you should be able to find it in the Hobbies/Skills section of the Build/Buy Mode.  Your sim should still be able to do teasing though without it.  You said you can't do teasing, what exactly happens when you try?  Do you have the kinky options? 

I've looked there and it never shows up, even if I use the version previous to the current one. I reinstall KW and it never shows up. 

No, she won't. When I go to try the interactions out, the choice turns up grey instead of blue.

Someone help? 

If you have very few stages, install some animations (find animations for KW on this forum and don't forget to register them in the KinkyWorld Settings).

It says I have stages (since I ever installed the mod), but then tells me I have no stages when I go to interact. I already have plenty of animations.

Someone help? 

I believe that error means it can't find any animations. Did you download Amra and Lady's animations and extract them to your mod folder? You also have to go to the Animations options in the Kinky menu to add them. http://onikikay.blogspot.fr/p/kinky-worlds-reference-guide.html#Animations

I have animations from both people. Still says no stage found.

Someone help? 

Hello grillbae, the double dong dildo is part of KW and you should be able to find it in the Hobbies/Skills section of the Build/Buy Mode.  Your sim should still be able to do teasing though without it.  You said you can't do teasing, what exactly happens when you try?  Do you have the kinky options? 

I've looked there and it never shows up, even if I use the version previous to the current one. I reinstall KW and it never shows up. 

No, she won't. When I go to try the interactions out, the choice turns up grey instead of blue.

Someone help? 

It says I have stages (since I ever installed the mod), but then tells me I have no stages when I go to interact. I already have plenty of animations.

Someone help? 

But did you actually register/add them using the Kinky menu in the game? It's not enough to just place the animations in the folder. (Unless you're using the Patreon version, which detects most of them automatically.) Did you click the link and read the instructions? Here, I'll summarize: Click a sim, and then"Kinky>Settings>Animations>Add Animations Package" Enter the name of an animation package that starts with "KW." For example, for Amra's type: KW_Amra72_Animations. You should also see an option to enable strapon usage in the Animations menu. (Don't remember if this option is in the public release.)

Assuming that you've installed the mod correctly, the dildo could be missing due to corrupt thumbnails. Delete the files in your Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3>Thumbnails folder. The dildo is located in Buy Mode>Sort By Function>Entertainments>Hobbies & Skills. If you still can't find it, upload a screenshot of your mods folder so we can try to find the problem.

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

Okay let's see what I can help with here.  Umm in your KW mods folder, after you extract it....do you see dildo in the file?  Could you possibly have tossed it into your recycle bin? 

No stage found means there is no animation for the item that your sims are trying to woohoo on. 

Are the sims just meshing together when trying to woohoo?  This means no clip resources.  I'll attach that too. 

I hope all of this helps.

I don't seem to get mods to work on my Sims, does it matter where i install the game? I've tried both using the standard (Program Files (x86) install path and my own custom place where i have my games installed. But none of them work.

And yes, i have the mods in my "Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 3 > Mods >Packages folder.

Hello Lblom, you are following the correct path.  I just double checked mine and it matches, so my questions for you are (please don't take this wrong) did you extract the mod?  Do you have any KW options in game?  Did you enable the mod in game?  More information is needed to assist better.  :)

i would like to know as well, i know where to go in settings to add one but it asks for id, i do have s3pe and when i open one of my cc there are 43 different instance id and i have no clue which one to use

ekj111 and lataya23, did you follow the information provided my mmoblitz in the Reference Guide?  I do not use s3pe (it's a bit too much for me) but thought that might be something that might help you with the clothing flags. 

I'm also going to add on here how to add animations to KW.  As Janyses mentioned, this is no longer a necessary step on Patreon. 

post-561062-0-49067700-1462326851_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-72521800-1462326956_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-68163000-1462327029_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-32799900-1462327715_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-42632100-1462327725_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-97292200-1462327737_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-27604800-1462327757_thumb.jpg

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

Okay let's see what I can help with here.  Umm in your KW mods folder, after you extract it....do you see dildo in the file?  Could you possibly have tossed it into your recycle bin? 

No stage found means there is no animation for the item that your sims are trying to woohoo on. 

Are the sims just meshing together when trying to woohoo?  This means no clip resources.  I'll attach that too. 

I hope all of this helps.

Yes, it does have both dildo and strapon in there. Always have been. 

Ooh, thank you! I was so confused on what that meant!

Rarely they will do it, it's not a common thing. Sometimes they mesh together but then the animations soon start playing. 

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

But did you actually register/add them using the Kinky menu in the game? It's not enough to just place the animations in the folder. (Unless you're using the Patreon version, which detects most of them automatically.) Did you click the link and read the instructions? Here, I'll summarize: Click a sim, and then"Kinky>Settings>Animations>Add Animations Package" Enter the name of an animation package that starts with "KW." For example, for Amra's type: KW_Amra72_Animations. You should also see an option to enable strapon usage in the Animations menu. (Don't remember if this option is in the public release.)

Assuming that you've installed the mod correctly, the dildo could be missing due to corrupt thumbnails. Delete the files in your Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3>Thumbnails folder. The dildo is located in Buy Mode>Sort By Function>Entertainments>Hobbies & Skills. If you still can't find it, upload a screenshot of your mods folder so we can try to find the problem.

Oh! I never added the animations! Did I somehow skip that over the instructions or something?! That's so weird... But, I'll try that out once my game finishes reinstalling (it kind of corrupted today for some reason). 

But with the strapon, it never showed me that I could enable it? I'm wondering if I'm missing things in the settings menu for KW.

I install all mods correctly! 

So I just delete all the thumbnails in the folder? Alrighty. Did that. Hope it works. 

I really hope this all works because I hardly have patience to deal with difficulties like this haha. 

But thank you everyone for helping me!!

For a while now the "spawn rapist" isn't working for me. When I do that one the rapists gets stuck in the corner of the lot and doesn't move at all. They work the normal way though.

I had same thing happen so i right clicked on sim and went to kinky then settings /services/rape and changed chance to 80  works now ..most time gang rape tho ..hope this helps

I tried to change it to 80 but it still doesn't work when I click on "spawn rapist".

are you spawning them on your home lot ...if so sims  can't be close to sim you are trying to get raped works best if they are alone ...rapist on your home lot  will stand or one creep back and forth  if its to crowded .. they spawn if you look on your lot they will be there some where .hope this helps 

Ps if the sim you want raped has had sex recently or raped recently they don't rape them..something I have noticed ..

Hello Eowyn24, I am attaching a piece about the Spawn Rapist, it should not be used for normal game play.  I also attaching a piece I had submitted in October but did not get added to the Reference Guide.  Hopefully this will help anyone with questions on Rape.  The Spawn Rapist is the piece I submitted in March. 

Dalon44 is correct about the sim needing to be alone so if you have a family in the household and no rapes it's because your sim is not alone.  Just please refrain from using the Spawn Rapist if at all possible. 

OregonRain2: I didn't know that it wasn't supposed to be used in normal game play. Why add the feature of "spawn rapist" if it shouldn't be used?

Eowyn24, I missed this the first go round...sorry about that.  It's my understanding that it is in there mainly for the animators and for testing.  I used to use it so many times because I didn't have patience to sit and wait for a rapist but Oniki told me each time not to do so lol.  So I thought, well I better submit something for the Reference Guide on that.  So we live and learn and then move forward :) 

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

Oh! I never added the animations! Did I somehow skip that over the instructions or something?! That's so weird... But, I'll try that out once my game finishes reinstalling (it kind of corrupted today for some reason). 

But with the strapon, it never showed me that I could enable it? I'm wondering if I'm missing things in the settings menu for KW.

So I just delete all the thumbnails in the folder? Alrighty. Did that. Hope it works. 

I really hope this all works because I hardly have patience to deal with difficulties like this haha. 

I think a lot of people see the words "add animations" and skip it thinking it means to add them to your mods folder. Nope, lol. It's a little more to it than that. I mean, at least 3 of us kept trying to tell you to add them in-game and you kept saying you did. ;)

If you have an option for strapons, it will be under Kinky>Settings>Animations. If not, don't worry about it; that just means it's not available yet in your version of the mod. Hopefully this will get you sorted. It's well worth it, believe me when I tell you. :P

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

Someone help? 

I think a lot of people see the words "add animations" and skip it thinking it means to add them to your mods folder. Nope, lol. It's a little more to it than that. I mean, at least 3 of us kept trying to tell you to add them in-game and you kept saying you did. ;)

If you have an option for strapons, it will be under Kinky>Settings>Animations. If not, don't worry about it; that just means it's not available yet in your version of the mod. Hopefully this will get you sorted. It's well worth it, believe me when I tell you. :P

Oh, gee, I feel bad now. Sorry everyone!! I'm still so new to this haha! But thank you so much for helping and explaining things. 

A question. Could it be possible to add proper support for cmars female penis?

Right now, futas aren't recognized as futas - they don't really cum, there no creampie. So far I have not managed to get anyone pregnant.

Also, the strap-on is still auto-equipped on them.

Could a simple check be possible? (check if their naked outfit has the penis, if yes, equip it instead of a strap-on)

Heck, I just thought of a simpler way to do this.

Instead of checking for cmars penis (which might be complicated), have a futanari trait.

Sure, the user would have to add it manually, just like the penis, but seems like a simpler solution.

Then maybe, futas (even normal women with the trait) would be able to to produce cum (creampies, facials) and impregnate women.

This is the page that explains how to add underwear: http://onikikay.blogspot.com/2015/08/additional-panties.html

@lataya23, it appears that the underwear will only work if it's an accessory.

@ekj111, it looks like the ID you're looking for is from the "CASP" resource in the Tag column. Still read the instructions, though, because you may need to make other edits in S3pe to get the cc properly recognized.

Forums ate my post.

Regarding the futas.... it may be simpler to simply have a trait "futa" than to check for cmars female penis.

Of course, it would be up to the player to make sure that any PC/NPC with this trait also has a penis. But in this way, it would work even without it. (females + female would still produce cum and could fertilize eachother, assuming both had the futa trait)

EDIT:

What gives?

My post now appeared again????

Eowyn24, I missed this the first go round...sorry about that.  It's my understanding that it is in there mainly for the animators and for testing.  I used to use it so many times because I didn't have patience to sit and wait for a rapist but Oniki told me each time not to do so lol.  So I thought, well I better submit something for the Reference Guide on that.  So we live and learn and then move forward :)

Oh I see then. Thanks for telling me about it :)

I also want to apologize if I sounded mad/bitchy before. it was never my intention to do so.

Oh I see. Thank you for telling me about it :)

I also wanna apologize if I sounded mad/bitchy in my other posts. I never intended to do so.

Oh I see then. Thanks for telling me about it :)

I also want to apologize if I sounded mad/bitchy before. it was never my intention to do so.

Oh I see. Thank you for telling me about it :)

I also wanna apologize if I sounded mad/bitchy in my other posts. I never intended to do so.

You are totally fine Eowyn24, I did not take it in that manner at all :)

Kinkyworld its a great mod,can i make a small request,can you make all motives bar are freez wen sims having sexe,Thanks

You can make needs static by using the mailbox and the testingcheatsenabled true feature or Debug (can't remember which one) but it can be done that way. 

Hi :) I finally managed to support via patreon! Now do I have to wait until next release or until day 1 of next month to be charged first? 

Welcome cinnamon roll on Patreon, Rogue886 is correct.   The build will be sent to you once your payment is verified.  You will find this under your messages on Patreon and the pledge must be $5.00 or more to receive the build. 

Here are two pics to help you with the build location and download.  You will need to hover over your avatar in the top right corner and the drop down box appears.  If there is a 1 next to messages then you have the build.  Click it and it will take you to the link to download.  In my pics, I did not have a message so you do not see a 1 next to messages but when the builds are released that is where they will be.  The pictures are a little outdated since Patreon keeps changing the page displays.  Hope this helps.

post-561062-0-79645000-1462500315_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-32251400-1462500338_thumb.jpg

Dont ask but i had to become a patrons support good mods umm since it is the 6 do i have to wait until june or just the 72 hours.

just seen above post Sooo i got to wait is ther ea bill immediately options so i do not have to wait until next month.