[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

does anyone know how to turn on the auto accept im tried of sims rejecting requests i just want sims to do things no questions asked

KinkyWorld...->Debug->AlwaysAccept(on) But before that switch DebugTesting in Setting (last line in main menu)

whenever i try rape someone it says 'woohoo.interaction.tooltip:no.stage.found'. Any help?

whenever i try rape someone it says 'woohoo.interaction.tooltip:no.stage.found'. Any help?

Happyfeat, on 20 Apr 2017 - 02:40 AM, said:snapback.png

Alright howdy ladies and gents I am new to this modding site but so far I have enjoyed the mods that it has to offer but I have a slight problem version 3.0 doesn't want to play nice with me everything works all handy dandy but the animations are not there I enter in the name of the animations and It says it cant be found even though it is in my package folder and I don't know what or why this is happening and i'm stumped I don't know what to do I have even redone the mods and the problem is the animations the pole is there and all the new stuff even the buffs I just don't know how to fix this,It might be just the mod has not been updated to fix this or what i'm clueless any light would be nice thanks!

I recall having a bit of problems getting this working at first, too.

First, there are two files per animation package. These are typically (but not always) called something like KW_myanimations.package (the animations are here, and this is much larger) and OKW_myanimations.package. These both need to be in your mods folder.

Second, the name that you put into the KW settings is the name of the package file that has the actual animations, minus the ".package" extension part. So, using the previous example, you would enter "KW_myanimations" into the dialog. This is not case sensitive.

For a real example, I keep a text file that I use to copy and paste into the setup for starting a new game up, and it currently has:

KW_L666_Animations

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations

KW_L666_Kinky_Animations

KW_Amra72_Animations

kinkyworldmasteranimations

KW_MaryJane_Animations

KW_mike24_classics

KW_mike24_lesbians

KW_mike24_pets

Unfortunately I would have to agree that it's this mod bc same thing happens in my game when it's in. No basic shower woohoo. Its been that way for quite a few builds, I just didn't worry about it since it wasn't a big deal to me.

In this case it's not so much KW having a bug as KW and another mod conflicting, possibly because they're both being asked to do something in the shower at the same time and treading on each other's toes.

I'd not go so far as to blame either mod. 

If you look at the later response, @eclectica posted some of the many mods he's using. NRaas Woohooer was the one that stood out to me as one NOT to run in conjuction with KW.

I'm having an unusual problem with the new update, my Sims will only woohoo on the ground floor. Before they would woohoo in whatever room the interaction started in, now if they are upstairs or in the basement they will always go to the ground floor and most often outside, even with no exhibition skill. If I try locking the door, then they will just stand in front of it waiting until the interaction cancles itself. The rooms they are in have ample space, I even tried completely emptying some rooms and they still always go to the ground floor. Any suggestions?

Hmm...is this only happening in the one house, or everywhere? Do they woohoo on the bare floor or a specified object if you instruct them to do so by clicking on the location first?

It's *possible* you may have objects or areas that look clear but which have "in use" flags, although that normally results in the "no valid path" frustrated animation instead. Try selling them and buying new ones, demolishing and rebuilding floor tiles and so forth.

Another one that happened to me was there being a prime woohooing object located in an inaccessible place on the lot. My household had progressed to only having an alien and a plumbot in it, so I moved the no longer needed double bed up into the attic for storage. Despite there being no access to the attic, Sims would still try to use it as an object to woohoo on, which resulted in fail. Once I sold the damn thing, the problem went away.

I have a curious problem. Was creating a new sim family. And played with genetics to create a teen. I used my male sim I set up from the game and a rather hot looking young adult girl from exchange, I have all the cc for the YA, and I have blooms teen meshes and gecko's adult meshes my naked teens top doesn't align with the naked bottoms, the top overlaps the bottom any idea of fixing this.

Thank you very much. Serioussam: i will try disable activity in the settings. See if that helps. But i can't try it just yet because i have encounterd another problem. All of a sudden my sound keeps lagging for a while and then you hear a loud click and all the sound comes at the same time. which makes a lot of noise. I started a clean game and the problem dissapeared but in the old game it kept happening. So i think i have to search for a mod or cc what is causing this. So at the moment i'm busy searching for the guilty mod/cc (and i have a lot of cc and mods).

Freakyrufus: I have the whiteboard, speakerspodium, desks etc. set up. But i didn't get those menu options when she was in class. I will try to click on the school to let her go to school because the buss came and automaticly took her to the school. Maybe this was what's wrong too. Because the next day she sat down in class when i was not following her, but the minute i switched to her, everything went wrong again. I will try it again.

And i want to say something else to. This is the second time i needed help and also i'm not a native english speaker or very familiar with forums. But here on LL everyone is very helpfull, friendly and not judging my english or when i make a mistake with posting. That is not Always the case with other forums. So thank you all.

I have a curious problem. Was creating a new sim family. And played with genetics to create a teen. I used my male sim I set up from the game and a rather hot looking young adult girl from exchange, I have all the cc for the YA, and I have blooms teen meshes and gecko's adult meshes my naked teens top doesn't align with the naked bottoms, the top overlaps the bottom any idea of fixing this.

This is caused by having more than one naked mesh set that don't quite synch with each other. My advice is to get rid of one or the other.

If the issue is the lack of teen meshes with Geck.O's stuff, you may want to consider CMarNYC's set, which covers all options including shemale.

Alright howdy ladies and gents I am new to this modding site but so far I have enjoyed the mods that it has to offer but I have a slight problem version 3.0 doesn't want to play nice with me everything works all handy dandy but the animations are not there I enter in the name of the animations and It says it cant be found even though it is in my package folder and I don't know what or why this is happening and i'm stumped I don't know what to do I have even redone the mods and the problem is the animations the pole is there and all the new stuff even the buffs I just don't know how to fix this,It might be just the mod has not been updated to fix this or what i'm clueless any light would be nice thanks!

First, there are two files per animation package. These are typically (but not always) called something like KW_myanimations.package (the animations are here, and this is much larger) and OKW_myanimations.package. These both need to be in your mods folder.

Second, the name that you put into the KW settings is the name of the package file that has the actual animations, minus the ".package" extension part. So, using the previous example, you would enter "KW_myanimations" into the dialog. This is not case sensitive.

For a real example, I keep a text file that I use to copy and paste into the setup for starting a new game up, and it currently has:

KW_L666_Animations
KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
KW_Amra72_Animations
KW_MaryJane_Animations
KW_mike24_classics
KW_mike24_lesbians
KW_mike24_pets

Happyfeat, on 20 Apr 2017 - 02:40 AM, said:snapback.png

KW_L666_Animations

KW_L666_Kinky_Animations

KW_Amra72_Animations

KW_MaryJane_Animations

KW_mike24_classics

KW_mike24_lesbians

KW_mike24_pets

What the hell? Did you just copy and paste my response as if you wrote it?

Hello i wanted to know if there are npc hookers in the streets or its only for the mc ? and i have this " bug " when i use the option to call a callgirl it only show one male but no girls ? have i done something wrong ? Thanks for the mod btw :D

I followed maraas' guide, everything went well, one problem, I forgot to save. when I booted back up and went to play I had to re-add all my animations, but now it cant find any of them, how can i fix this? uninstalling and re-installing KW via the menu wont work.

Try to delete cachefiles, and start your game again. Try to see if you can register your animations now. Hopefully that will solve it. :)

I'm having an unusual problem with the new update, my Sims will only woohoo on the ground floor. Before they would woohoo in whatever room the interaction started in, now if they are upstairs or in the basement they will always go to the ground floor and most often outside, even with no exhibition skill. If I try locking the door, then they will just stand in front of it waiting until the interaction cancles itself. The rooms they are in have ample space, I even tried completely emptying some rooms and they still always go to the ground floor. Any suggestions?

Hmm...is this only happening in the one house, or everywhere? Do they woohoo on the bare floor or a specified object if you instruct them to do so by clicking on the location first?

It's *possible* you may have objects or areas that look clear but which have "in use" flags, although that normally results in the "no valid path" frustrated animation instead. Try selling them and buying new ones, demolishing and rebuilding floor tiles and so forth.

Another one that happened to me was there being a prime woohooing object located in an inaccessible place on the lot. My household had progressed to only having an alien and a plumbot in it, so I moved the no longer needed double bed up into the attic for storage. Despite there being no access to the attic, Sims would still try to use it as an object to woohoo on, which resulted in fail. Once I sold the damn thing, the problem went away.

It's happening in every house, pre-built homes as well as newly built; they also never woohoo on any object unless I select it, and then it's only one stage. But when they autonomously choose to woohoo they only will on the floor, And the few times they stay in the house, they go to the corner of a room, often they end up partially in another piece of furniture. Could it be I have my settings wrong?

Sigh...what did I do wrong? I put in all the mods needed, including the passion mod, but no matter what I do, or how I do it, my 2 sims WILL NOT DO ANY KIND OF WOOHOO AT ALL! I even maxed out their exhibition skill and they have the woohoo skill, but no matter what I do, they will ALWAYS say "No I/we can't do that here, someone might see". What did I do wrong? it is really frustrating because I don't understand what I did, and I really want to have some sexy fun with my sims, but nothing ever happens. Please help me! >.<

It's happening in every house, pre-built homes as well as newly built; they also never woohoo on any object unless I select it, and then it's only one stage. But when they autonomously choose to woohoo they only will on the floor, And the few times they stay in the house, they go to the corner of a room, often they end up partially in another piece of furniture. Could it be I have my settings wrong?

I'd have to guess so. What mods do you have installed? Is everything in synch with the latest versions? Sometimes older and newer versions of mods can have weird side-effects.

Clipping furniture during an animation is fairly normal though, even in the base game.

Sigh...what did I do wrong? I put in all the mods needed, including the passion mod, but no matter what I do, or how I do it, my 2 sims WILL NOT DO ANY KIND OF WOOHOO AT ALL! I even maxed out their exhibition skill and they have the woohoo skill, but no matter what I do, they will ALWAYS say "No I/we can't do that here, someone might see". What did I do wrong? it is really frustrating because I don't understand what I did, and I really want to have some sexy fun with my sims, but nothing ever happens. Please help me! >.<

It's a known issue with the current public build when the privacy setting is set to "none". You need to change Global -> Privacy Situation Setting to "Standard" or "Exhibition". Oniki is aware of it and it should be fixed with the next public release. And, no, don't ask when that will be. 

Not a bad idea to read back a few pages or to do a thread search on the dialogue text, before posting.

Hello everybody,

I've got one question regarding the functionality of the open school feature. So I build my own school (for testing purposes) and it seems the scripts are working fine (used the wiki page as reference) since the game generates all npcs and teachers + pupils behave as intended. However, the janitor + principal just wander around the school doing nothing else but reading. It totally breaks the immersion because both almost always read in the class room during class. Is there a way to assign the principal room to the principal so he stays there (my principal's room has a desk, Computer, armchair, Sofa etc. but he ignores the room anyway).

I am using the newest patreon build btw.

Hello everybody,

I've got one question regarding the functionality of the open school feature. So I build my own school (for testing purposes) and it seems the scripts are working fine (used the wiki page as reference) since the game generates all npcs and teachers + pupils behave as intended. However, the janitor + principal just wander around the school doing nothing else but reading. It totally breaks the immersion because both almost always read in the class room during class. Is there a way to assign the principal room to the principal so he stays there (my principal's room has a desk, Computer, armchair, Sofa etc. but he ignores the room anyway).

I am using the current public build, version 0.3, and the principal in my game will wander around the school, but will occasionally go into his office and sit at his desk doing paperwork for a bit. It sounds like the behavior of the principal and janitor is still being tweaked.

I'm playing in Fleabottom, a world posted on this site that was specifically designed for KW, and the school doesn't have any bookshelves, so I don't see random sims sitting down in the classroom (or any other room) reading books. In a previous game, my school had a library with lots of bookshelves, and tons of random sims would wander around, grab books from the shelves, and wander into pretty much all the different rooms to sit and read, including the active classroom. The bookshelves aren't required for a school, so if you have those, you might want to delete them and see if that makes a difference.

Hello everybody,

I am using the current public build, version 0.3, and the principal in my game will wander around the school, but will occasionally go into his office and sit at his desk doing paperwork for a bit. It sounds like the behavior of the principal and janitor is still being tweaked.

I'm playing in Fleabottom, a world posted on this site that was specifically designed for KW, and the school doesn't have any bookshelves, so I don't see random sims sitting down in the classroom (or any other room) reading books. In a previous game, my school had a library with lots of bookshelves, and tons of random sims would wander around, grab books from the shelves, and wander into pretty much all the different rooms to sit and read, including the active classroom. The bookshelves aren't required for a school, so if you have those, you might want to delete them and see if that makes a difference.

I see. Thanks for your reply!

Edit: What's the Point of woohoo parties btw? I tried them and all my guest did was Chat and Dance with each other. I thought sims were supposed to woohoo, to be honest but they didn't. Not once.

Edit2: Nevermind. I think I fixed the issue when I changed the AI behavior to "high".

This may be a dumb question, but im going through my mods folder to try and clean it up, and I was wondering if I still need a no mosaic mod or if kinky world takes care of that? I haven't gone through this folder in forever and was just curious.

That is a good question. There is no mention of mosaic at all in the description of the mod, or in the wiki. However, I did find a post saying that you still needed one.

My suggestion is to take it out and see what happens. The worst would be that you just need to add it back and restart and reload your save.

Having a problem with animations not playing. I'll trigger a woohoo between two sims, they'll agree, move into position, strip, and then immediately the action is canceled. This is the same situation no matter where I chose to do it at or what type of animation I choose. Rape still works fine, so it's not like the animations aren't working, they just aren't triggering. I don't have any of the conflicting mods (Overwatch, woohooer, etc.) as far as I know. I've tried reinstalling the mod multiple times and still nothing, anybody got a fix?