[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

21 hours ago, fungfung879 said:

does this mod work with sims medieval?

No, sorry. I wish they had done more with Sims Medieval, or had it as part of Sims 3. That would have been amazing. There were so many things I loved about SM; if our sims could travel back in time to the Medieval period, I would have been so happy. I loved the lute playing and the dancing. Wish we could have that in our regular games.

On 12/30/2017 at 3:25 AM, RumorRei said:

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a kinkyLite mod for those who have lower end computers. I really love this mod, but as it is it causes to much lag and glitches in my game. I have a few ideas that I believe would make this mod a lot more playable for me.

The first one would be to remove the semen feature. While realistic, it does pose a lot of problems for me. One time I had to remove the mod completely just to open the game, and when I did that all of the sims who had semen in them were completely deleted. In its place I would like to have a good old fashion tunable pregnancy chance to take its place (Luteal  0%, Follicular 25%, Ovulatory 100% for example). As impossible as it may seem, I have actually had a sim go through the Ovulatory phase with semen in her the entire time without getting pregnant once. It was rather frustrating to say the least.

I would also like to stop the mod from generating sims altogether. The only way to do this as of now is to remove the npc file and that prevents me from clicking on the ground and using interactions such as go here and fish. I would also like the Cannabis herb to only be purchased in stores and not spawned naturally.

There are probably a few more things that could be done, but right now those are the most important. I really hope you would consider doing this for me because I really love this mod and miss being able to play around with it.

I play on very old computer. 

I'm using small empty world like 256x256. I don't build house, instead sims living on outdoor, sleep in the tent. And only several lots too.

You can also turn off some kw services. As well as almost no cc and mods. 

Using nraas register, give wild horses, deers, etc to 0. Except stray dog. Disable immigration too.

Turn off the advance rendering too in the ts3 options. 

I know it's a hell, but at least we can play quite smoothly. 

On 12/30/2017 at 9:19 AM, DanteGX said:

I just ran ina problem yesterday, I have the last version of the sims 3 installed whit pets, seasons, generations and future dlc installed, just start a new character I was on the start at the future place, my sim had the traits of exhibitionist and dominant and was practicing streptease whit the radio of the future then after a lot of practice I canceled the practice that was just doing and another sims tryed to talk whit she but she get stuck in an unanimated pose whit the training whit an X and not being able to move despite the time pasing, so are a way to quit of the bug or simply the game are screwd and I have to start again?

PD: just recent it happen whit another character on teir home, I set she making a streep tease whit the radio and then she coldn't stop dancing, she is deprivated of sleep, toulet and hungry but the simbol on the upside of the screen still remain whit the x on it, really I don't know how to deal whit this bug

Screenshot.jpg

Right click on the sims, select Kinkyworld, debug, unlock sims. 

It will reset the sims. Do it too on the pole to unlock the object. It may be stuck as well.

Unlock means reset.

4 hours ago, redrockwolf1969 said:

Does anyone know how to enable these mods, after reinstalling the games? Everything in my Mods folder is marked "disabled " and none show up in-game.

Right click on sims, select Kinkyworld, setting.

Enable the Kinkyworld there.

Hello, I am new here.( I posted to other thread, sorry for the same messages in many places, I just don't know where I should write) I hope you don't mind if I write here about my problems. First of all, I want to say thanks to all the people who shared animations. Second, I don't know why the "rough" animations/poses don't work for any of kw or aw. I tried to delete the poses to add manually but the result it's the same. A little help, please? When I select the sims to "handjob dildo-rough or oral spank dildo rough or whipping rough, bdsm" I get the error: Invalid set in position Clip. This happens for both 2 sims or group sims

10 hours ago, GECK.O said:

Right click on the sims, select Kinkyworld, debug, unlock sims. 

It will reset the sims. Do it too on the pole to unlock the object. It may be stuck as well.

Unlock means reset.

Thanks you for the help, I solved my issue whit the debug option, now I have to figure out how to optimizate a bit the game to don't have stops that freze my game from time to time but it look like a common error on the sims 3 so Im taking a look on it, thanks you again for the help

7 hours ago, DanteGX said:

Thanks you for the help, I solved my issue whit the debug option, now I have to figure out how to optimizate a bit the game to don't have stops that freze my game from time to time but it look like a common error on the sims 3 so Im taking a look on it, thanks you again for the help

That usually a sign if there some sims or animals stuck somewhere in the world.

14 hours ago, DanteGX said:

Disable stray animals and pet adoption (there's a mod around for it), horses tend to get stuck and puppies/kittens can't get upstairs but still try.

Disable zombies at full moon (another mod).

Disable memories, save game bloat.

NRaas Traffic, tune traffic density to -255, means no cabs invading your town.

Avoid densely populated worlds, Bridgeport and Isla Paradiso. If you want to play them, there are fixes, can't say much, never tried.

No 64x64 sized lots; may be cool, but they cause lag too.

No mountainous maps, the game doesn't really like them; worst combo is Midnight Hollow: mountains and dense forest.

Disable paparazzi and tourists.

Spawners (gems, metal, insects) cause lag.

Overstuffed houses may be nice with all the detail clutter, but they cause lag.

Professional bars and non-rabbithole shops with a register cause lag.

Might have forgotten some, but that's most of what you can do.

6 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

How do you get Oniki's girl in game? I thought I saw someone have her before.

Also anyone know how to stop the notifications from NRAAS Story Progression? I think its from that because all the notifications are about skill gains, jobs, aging up, etc. like they're Sims I play as.

Oniki's in CAS, don't know about SP.

8 hours ago, Jolie Rouge said:

Disable stray animals and pet adoption (there's a mod around for it), horses tend to get stuck and puppies/kittens can't get upstairs but still try.

Disable zombies at full moon (another mod).

Disable memories, save game bloat.

NRaas Traffic, tune traffic density to -255, means no cabs invading your town.

Avoid densely populated worlds, Bridgeport and Isla Paradiso. If you want to play them, there are fixes, can't say much, never tried.

No 64x64 sized lots; may be cool, but they cause lag too.

No mountainous maps, the game doesn't really like them; worst combo is Midnight Hollow: mountains and dense forest.

Disable paparazzi and tourists.

Spawners (gems, metal, insects) cause lag.

Overstuffed houses may be nice with all the detail clutter, but they cause lag.

Professional bars and non-rabbithole shops with a register cause lag.

Might have forgotten some, but that's most of what you can do.

Do you know how to disable spawners?

It's kinda useless, since I hardly play it.

Do you a mod that add a complete list of pets in aquarium and bird cage?

So I don't need to explore the world to collecting all of them?

7 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

How do you get Oniki's girl in game? I thought I saw someone have her before.

Also anyone know how to stop the notifications from NRAAS Story Progression? I think its from that because all the notifications are about skill gains, jobs, aging up, etc. like they're Sims I play as.

Use master controller to explore any female Sims with Oniki name.

3 hours ago, GECK.O said:

Do you know how to disable spawners?

It's kinda useless, since I hardly play it.

Do you a mod that add a complete list of pets in aquarium and bird cage?

So I don't need to explore the world to collecting all of them?

Don't know if spawners could be disabled for good but I think with Buydebug On and Edit Town maybe you can remove them (untested theory); I just didn't place any in my own world.

Would have a look at MTS or SimsAsylum for the aquarium/bird cage thing.

Got a question regarding drugs. I've had my Sim smoke a couple joints and now they are constantly in withdrawal. Basically the moment the moodlet ends it gets reapplied and does so independent off when they had the last joint. It will even happen mid smoke. Why? And is there anything I can do about it?

Hallo,

I have a problem with instaling the Mod.

The mod worked, but i had to reset my computer.

Now i downloaded Sims 3 again and i have the Version 1.69 .

The requierd version is 1.67.

I tryed it, but it doesn't work. Is there a trick or do i have to wait vor the Mod uptate?

Thanks to genues Moder :smiley: You are Awesome

29 minutes ago, nick32123 said:

Hallo,

I have a problem with instaling the Mod.

The mod worked, but i had to reset my computer.

Now i downloaded Sims 3 again and i have the Version 1.69 .

The requierd version is 1.67.

I tryed it, but it doesn't work. Is there a trick or do i have to wait vor the Mod uptate?

Thanks to genues Moder :smiley: You are Awesome

Had you activate kw in the game?

12 hours ago, Sickel said:

Got a question regarding drugs. I've had my Sim smoke a couple joints and now they are constantly in withdrawal. Basically the moment the moodlet ends it gets reapplied and does so independent off when they had the last joint. It will even happen mid smoke. Why? And is there anything I can do about it?

May be your sims already addicted.

So how do I get the dog breeder trait exactly? ^^ Seems I find mixed information about whats needed for it. I got it on my first toon very early without even knowing the trait existed, now I started a new game and I can't get it no matter what. Didn't get it on first sexing with the doggy, tried resetting the virgin flag, even leveled zooing skill to 10, and it's not in lifetime rewards either :S

58 minutes ago, GECK.O said:

May be your sims already addicted.

Probably, but shouldn't using the drug alleviate the withdrawal? Instead the Sim went a while without smoking a joint, and without the negative moodlet, and the moment they smoked one they got the stoned moodlet followed by the withdrawal moodlet.

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

So how do I get the dog breeder trait exactly? ^^ Seems I find mixed information about whats needed for it. I got it on my first toon very early without even knowing the trait existed, now I started a new game and I can't get it no matter what. Didn't get it on first sexing with the doggy, tried resetting the virgin flag, even leveled zooing skill to 10, and it's not in lifetime rewards either :S

Afaik it's when you lose your virginity to a dog. The virginity flag must not have reset right or must not have counted? I got the trait on a teenager that lost her virginity to a dog. I don't know why it didn't work for you :frown: