Submit or Defeat?

Which one do you use?  

760 members have voted

1. 1. Submit or Defeat?

• Submit
    • Defeat
    • Both
    • Neither

I use Submit and AFT and have no issues with the two mods together.  It's a nice way to get your concubines... uhhh, FOLLOWERS... in a 3way without resorting to Matchmaker spells.  Also use the clothing options of AFT to dress up(down) my conc...FOLLOWERS (damn it)... around the house.  Did you have a specific question in mind?  Or just a general "do they work together?"

I use Submit and AFT and have no issues with the two mods together. It's a nice way to get your concubines... uhhh, FOLLOWERS... in a 3way without resorting to Matchmaker spells. Also use the clothing options of AFT to dress up(down) my conc...FOLLOWERS (damn it)... around the house. Did you have a specific question in mind? Or just a general "do they work together?"

I just wanted to know if Submit affects all the followers when it's option to include them is enabled.

Imho both mods work well together if you seperate what you want to use them for.

While I like the passive(= getting defeated by NPCs) part of Defeat a bit better.. I find that getting NPCs to submit to my character is easier and more immersive via Submit using the submit shout option.

Maybe I just never understood how to set this up properly in Defeat but shouting at NPCs so that they drop out of combat is really a great asset (especially as a ranged caster/archer and enemies being in melee with a follower or other NPCs).. also it can submit multiple NPCs at once. The followup dialogue options (e.g. turning NPC in to guards for cash) are pretty awesome as well.

I find the combat elements of Defeat to be superior but I like the dialog and intimidation in Submit. I use both for different reasons.

This. I also use a previous version of submit, the one which still has the hideout to inprision/hold you enemies captive.

I think that would be the older version of Defeat which had the hideout, not Submit.

Seriously though, install the "I'll Take The Display Model" mod and you can build dungeons everywhere to keep and abuse your favorite pets. It doesn't have a limit on how many NPCs you can abuse either, just remember to not enslave any NPC with a quest until that quest is finished (or release them in order to perform the quest).

Used both up until SexLab 1.58c came out.  Constant crashes, glitches, non-animations, and it's time for Defeat only.  A shame, as I really liked some of the features of Submit.  Oh well.

I posted a patched version of Submit that resolves some serious overhead issues it had. Look toward the end of the thread.

I find the combat elements of Defeat to be superior but I like the dialog and intimidation in Submit. I use both for different reasons.

This. I also use a previous version of submit, the one which still has the hideout to inprision/hold you enemies captive.

I think that would be the older version of Defeat which had the hideout, not Submit.

Seriously though, install the "I'll Take The Display Model" mod and you can build dungeons everywhere to keep and abuse your favorite pets. It doesn't have a limit on how many NPCs you can abuse either, just remember to not enslave any NPC with a quest until that quest is finished (or release them in order to perform the quest).

You are actually right, my mistake lol http://i.imgur.com/p9u8iQJ.png

Still, I do fancy Submit's dialogue options to enable sex scenes in a non-combat context. I'll go check that mod you mentioned now. It's been a while since I've logged in.