DMRA BBB Total Replacer Compilation for FCOM-OOO merged with UOP

I run OOO-FCOM however if I run DMRA behind FCOM I can bash the armor graphics but I lose the female guards.  If I run this after FCOM I loose the new stats.  So I hand added all of the appropriate stats, AI and whatever else from MMM, OOO , and FCOM into the esp and it's already Bash tagged on the Boss List.  If you are not familiar with FCOM do not download this.

I have combined the following DMRA mods into one esp with a bsa and all the BBB you can get.  The BSA has been thoroughly tested and works great and it will obviously not overwrite anything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?k4m60drf59ky48h

DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded

DMRA Skimpy Imperial Armors

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy v1_2

DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy

DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer

DMRA BBB for Clothing FULL

DMRA BBB for DMRA Skimpy Robes

DMRA BBB for Stock FULL

I have also merged the SI and KOTN DMRA files.  They replace the original esps and do not use a BSA SO THEY WILL OVERWRITE!

http://www.mediafire.com/?hk164858hmgg5jj

DMRA KOTN Armor

DMRA BBB for KOTN

http://www.mediafire.com/?kb063g82cwn6s3q

DMRA SI Armors and Clothes Replacer

DMRA BBB for DMRA SI Stock

All the esp's have been cleaned and scrubbed!

I have merged the Unofficial Patches into the DLC's. These are still DMRA version but with the UOP merged into them.  (This is better than the SI and KOTN download above.  I cannot imagine why you prefer the other ones over this but I left them anyways.  That means use these instead.  You must still install the Unofficial patches for the Textures and Meshes.  Than delete the 85  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  and Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp:

KOTN DMRA UOP merged:

http://www.mediafire.com/?to3ld82ge4jrnrg

SI DMRA merged:

Project on hold

Been using this for a few days - seems to work quite well.

I tagged it in and merged it in Bash per recommendation, but I'm curious - stats and graphics I get, and I'm guessing actors forces the guards to wear these versions, but why NPC faces and race records?

The race records are uneccessary at this point.  I DO NOT bash race.  I always get problems with it.  The faces are a left over from a previous version in which I merged Colourwheels faces.  I would continue to use the face tag though because if you do not you may end up with male faces from another mod. 

• 1 month later...

Hmm you mentioned that if you're not familiar with FCOM do not download this. But I'm not using any overhaul mods at all like OOO. So does that mean I shouldn't download this? This mod only works as part of overhaul mods like OOO?

There is another version of this that I posted that is a non OOO version. This version adds all the OOO-FCOM stats which will make yoru game odd if you do not have overhauls. The other version is the exact same thing without the stat changes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Do I have to have Mart's Monster Mod installed to use this DMRA BBB Total replacer? I have installed OOO but I don't wanna overload my game with unnecessary mods, this Mart's Monster Mod seems huge.

Edit (test 1): I did test very brief. I only copied and activated the esm file from Mart's Monster Mod while leaving the rest of the components of the mod behind. It seems to work pretty fine all clothes are DMRA BBB so far... But the test was brief. Once I will fully test it I will edit the post again.

Edit 2 (test 2): I did thorough test and found out that these armors/clothes are not DMRA

-Zealot's Robe

-Brown Turnie

-Grey Turnie

-Archmage Cuirass

-Tattered shirt

-Ernest's Best Shirt (only Ernest npcs wears it in the game?)

-Heinrich Shirt (same case, only Heinrich?)

-Pinaru's Shirt (same casa again?)

-Shirt (looks the same the one you get when you go to jail)

-Vest of Bard

-Emperor Robe

-Armor of Crusader

But I don't know if I get the errors especially with Armor of Crusader, others clothes/armors seems insignificant, or is it because:

Project on hold

Edit 3 (test 3): As far as we're concerned with Armor of Crusader it the mistake was on my side. I didn't build bash patch properly.

I am not sure but it should. It cannot hurt you since the mod is in .bsa format and it doesn't overwrite anything directly. Once you take out .bsa and .esp from data folder the mod is removed no additional hassle. I just don't understand why most of all mods aren't packed in .bsa. It makes life easy for mod user. And if there's any conflict you can always extract .bsa and put it manually in the game folder to determine which ones wins.

Quick question - yes or no. Can I make somehow this DMRA BBB complication non-BBB? I would love to use it along the Unnecessary Violence wit amputations.

Yes someone "could" do it but I highly doubt anyone will. Your talking about reweighing a ton of clothes/armor. Weeks worth of work. :(

You could do this and I started to type out how to do so and then realized that it is a giant waste of time. You would need to find an exact copy of each and every bbb mesh in non-bbb form because the bsa file contains both meshes AND textures. Thus if you replace just a mesh it would then have to look outside the bsa file for the texture that you needed. Talk about screwy. :(

Better to just find a non-bbb mod like colourwheels overhaul and use it. You can always replace individual meshes from her mod with a non bbb one that is more to your liking as working with loose files is a lot easier than bsa's.