On 1/19/2023 at 5:37 AM, NubAU said:

This is experimental, it is full of debugging messages and changes just so I can understand how it was working.

Do not use if the original version already works for you - there is no new content.

Make a save before patching - but make sure you are not in whiterun or riften when saving.

I think I cathedralized all the animations and meshes, I don't want to upload all of those again, so let me know if you have trouble converting your own local versions.

I removed some things that I thought were editing mistakes in the worldspace.

These may have been something to do with the tutorial - so I might of broken that, recommend you don't press that button.

I have the whiterun and riften quest on infinite loop to help with testing, so when you are done, just ignore the guard, uninstall mod and revert to your save above.

I hate the scaling so it is disabled - this will affect animation alignment if your not 1.0 scale

I usually play 0.85 and just put up with the issue - my kingdom for someone to invent a SKSE which aligns animations via skeleton bones - especially for SL

GS-Experimental-Plugin.zip 130.74 kB · 9 downloads GS-Experimental-Scripts.zip 61.48 kB · 9 downloads

Thanks for this.  I haven't looked at Skyrim since the Anniversary Edition came out.  Everything has changed since then.  I have no idea yet if mods made for SE work with AE, or what the difference is between mods made for the Steam version vs Mods made for Gog.  I've been installing mods for nearly 24 hours now.  I know I'm still missing some key mods.  I'm braising myself for many crashes.  So, I hope this works. 

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Noxark said:

Unfortunately wont work for me. I got the SE, all prerequisites, but I get only T-Poses when I play with the mod. What am I doing wrong?

Have you converted the files for SE using Cathedral Assets Optimizer?

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, foxyy10 said:

hey I Don't understand what is mods to Install for skyrim if I Install a lot of mods and other but none works ^^ so if someone has the mods to run on skyrim if I want it ^^ 

thanks and Im Sory for my english 

Hi, I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're asking...

Which version of Skyrim are you playing on? If you're playing on Special Edition or Anniversary Edition, have you used Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert the mod?

Hey thank you for answering so quickly ;) I play on special Edition and I tried but I do not understand at all how to do it, it tells me after doing this that it is still not the right version?                                 
I'm sorry if I explain it badly

I just want to know which file to download^^?

Also know how works either nif or cathedral because even after doing this ca the mod is still not compatible Ducoup I have the t pose? ^^ ;)

Edited by foxyy10
6 hours ago, foxyy10 said:

Hey thank you for answering so quickly ;) I play on special Edition and I tried but I do not understand at all how to do it, it tells me after doing this that it is still not the right version?                                 
I'm sorry if I explain it badly

I just want to know which file to download^^?

Here's a step by step guide for Special Edition:

1. Download the latest file (2.1)
  2. Download Cathedral Assets Optimizer
  3. Install Get Stripped (Preferably using a mod manager)
  4. Run Cathedral Assets Optimizer
  5. Click the "Open Directory" (1) button, and select the folder where you placed the mod files
  6. Make sure "Full Optimization" is active, as well as "Necessary Optimization" under "Animations"
  7. Click Run (2)
  8. Run FNIS or Nemesis as you would for any mod with animations
  9. Done

image.png.d75f1b123fd87566cf04855a9eb79982.png

Be aware that this mod can be quite unstable, so when playing it's usually recommended to uninstall and go back to an earlier save once you're done.

5 hours ago, Aldid said:

Voici un guide étape par étape pour l'édition spéciale :

1. Télécharger le dernier fichier (2.1)
  2. Télécharger Cathedral Assets Optimizer
  3. Installez Get Stripped (de préférence à l'aide d'un gestionnaire de mods)
  4. Exécuter Cathedral Assets Optimizer
  5. Cliquez sur le bouton "Open Directory" (1) et sélectionnez le dossier dans lequel vous avez placé les fichiers de mod
  6. Assurez-vous que "Optimisation complète" est active, ainsi que "Optimisation nécessaire" sous "Animations"
  7. Cliquez sur Exécuter (2)
  8. Exécutez FNIS ou Nemesis comme vous le feriez pour n'importe quel mod avec des animations
  9. Fait

image.png.d75f1b123fd87566cf04855a9eb79982.png

Sachez que ce mod peut être assez instable, donc lorsque vous jouez, il est généralement recommandé de le désinstaller et de revenir à une sauvegarde antérieure une fois que vous avez terminé.

ok no worries so I'll try today ? thank you and just another question I choose the folder where there are my mods so all the mods will be optimized?

2 hours ago, foxyy10 said:

ok no worries so I'll try today ? thank you and just another question I choose the folder where there are my mods so all the mods will be optimized?

If you use a mod manager (like Vortex or Mod Organizer 2) it's best to just select the specific mod you need to optimize because it's quicker. Using it on all your mods also works, but it would take much longer to complete, without any additional benefits.

Good luck!

Edited by Aldid

I finally managed ^^ but on the other hand I can not put stolen the clothes and there is a problem of texture for the body is it normal? Their heads are black and their bodies white? And it takes away that the outfit not the boots or the helmet?

Thanks anyway hehe ;)

Edited by foxyy10
On 4/4/2023 at 2:33 AM, Aldid said:

Here's a step by step guide for Special Edition:

1. Download the latest file (2.1)
  2. Download Cathedral Assets Optimizer
  3. Install Get Stripped (Preferably using a mod manager)
  4. Run Cathedral Assets Optimizer
  5. Click the "Open Directory" (1) button, and select the folder where you placed the mod files
  6. Make sure "Full Optimization" is active, as well as "Necessary Optimization" under "Animations"
  7. Click Run (2)
  8. Run FNIS or Nemesis as you would for any mod with animations
  9. Done

This did the trick for me! Thanks! Never used cathedral before, but I managed to get it to run properly with your guide here!

On 4/4/2023 at 3:13 PM, foxyy10 said:

I finally managed ^^ but on the other hand I can not put stolen the clothes and there is a problem of texture for the body is it normal? Their heads are black and their bodies white? And it takes away that the outfit not the boots or the helmet?

Thanks anyway hehe ;)

The stolen clothes toggle was never fully developed, so don't worry about that. Regarding the black heads bug, that's a rather common issue that can stem from many different causes. This mod may help, if not I recommend searching for "grey face fix" or similar.

42 minutes ago, Noxark said:

This did the trick for me! Thanks! Never used cathedral before, but I managed to get it to run properly with your guide here!

Glad I could help!

• 3 weeks later...

Valójában, nem igazán értem ezt a módot. 

Mi érdekes van abban, hogy vetkőztetik és aztán elszalad vagy szaladgál? Az érdekes, ha vetkőztetik és valahova rögzítik vagy valahogy akadályozzák...

Aztán megvárni amíg valaki segíti a menekülést vagy  valakinek segítenie kell a menekülést (párbeszéd)

Nyilván vannak akik nem segítenek, hanem csak kihasználnak. 

Például, ha ... Levetkőztetnek és az oszlophoz bilincselnek majd vagy bámulnak és mutogatnak vagy.... valaki esetleg többen is használatba veszik a testi jellemzőidet.

hahaha... Ez szórakoztató....

yeah... translate it for yourself. then you will understand better. or not.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, aklvjixcvioxdjvixodjlvid22 said:

Was this the mod where you being kidnapped on start and wake up tied to table while some big bitch is tickling your soles?

If you trigger the tutorial in the MCM, yeah

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, is it safe to assume this mod is basically dead? Nothing new has been uploaded since 2015. Reason I'm asking is because i want to try and use my nonexistent skyrim modding skills(sexlab even less, even with the helpful create your own sex mod tutoiral plugin) to try and make something similar. Because this has potential, it's just sad it was abandoned.  Wondering if it's ok to peek around in the code and see how this mod did thing basically. If not, I can muck through my own idea I guess?? Please don't expect anything since I can't mod at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 3:03 PM, K1ngSlay3r said:

Can anyone please tell me how to make this mod work for SE?

It's explained just a few messages before the one you posted.  So you've now waited nearly two weeks for an answer you could have had in two minutes.

That's why it's just a really good idea the read the last page or two of posts before you make one yourself, because you can find an answer quickly instead of waiting for much longer than you should have had to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 5:21 AM, badbat111 said:

couldnt someone create a mod like this shame this mod stopped :(

Try Thief mod by Dogma, it's really good and kinda has the same lore-friendly vibe as well as non Sexlab animations and a good story.

• 2 months later...

Apologies if this is a forum necro but I couldn't find the answer briefly looking through: I have the mod working somewhat--and the random girl does strip my character--however none of the animations work. I have Nemesis on Vortex and I tried launching it but the GetStripped! mod doesn't have a check option in Nemesis. Additionally the taunting dialog lasts for only a split second, and after getting stripped the first time, I can talk to the girl, but nothing else happens.

I'm kind of a complete noob to modding on Skyrim--or modding in general really. Can someone help me?