Lack of sexout animations

Ok, so..

I have a fresh new install of Fallout New Vegas.

I have a fresh install of FOMM.

I let FOMM check for an update of the load order list. It crashes.

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 6:31:25 PM
Fomm 0.13.21
OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
  at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
  at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
  at System.Version..ctor(String version)
  at Fomm.MainForm.checkForUpdateToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

This means that after I run BOSS, I get this for my load order report:

Mod load order report
! Warning: current load order template contains 252 duplicate entries

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

TribalPack.esm (Inactive)

CaravanPack.esm (Inactive)

I am going to hope that this problem with FOMM does not corrupt this effort... I have something over 100 mods to go through, and detailed instructions from a few dozen posts, to get myself back where I was. I may have further questions later, but for now I am wondering if I am already doing something wrong, before installing any mods.

The update bug is a known issue. Also' date=' you probably don't need BOSS, but it shouldn't hurt anything.

[/quote']

Ok, thank you -- that is good to know.

At this point, I noticed that you have declared Bodys by Race a problem for SexoutNG, in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198

So I am not going to include it in my rebuilt game. This means that I am going to have to abandon Save #0083. So we can consider this issue closed for now.

I will start a new thread if the problem recurs in my new game.

Thanks.

And I apologize for all the frustration I have shed on you.

Thanks again.

well i was able to get the meshes and textures to work... part of the problem was that the FOMM was only applying the archive invalidation to some of the mods and not all of them...

still wont play any anims or relieve the lust when using vibe etc.... the discount scripts still work, but thats about it.

Without following the advice at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4993' date=' there's really no help that we can give you.

[/quote']

Except: if you are having trouble following that advice, you should describe your problems. That's where I went astray, in this thread -- I thought I could not follow that advice (and I also thought I could not follow the advice in the main sexoutng thread), I did other stuff, and so everything slowly broke in horrible and mysterious ways (and I got prideslayer unhappy and frustrated -- not that I was in any better shape).

So, anyways... please follow the instructions, or describe in careful detail where you cannot follow them so someone can help you with following them...