MiasLair V035 Question

DecapitationMaster

Hey quick question about this Mod.

I've gottten the key from TZolloman, actually pickpocketed him. Went into the dungeon, started the "It's a trap" scenario. Went through the rape scenes, got my stuff, killed one of the mages, and now what?

I still have a quest marker over Tzollaman, he was empty, so I killed him. It still doesn't go away, and every time I try to go through the gas trap it kills me? Clairvoyance shows the path through a wall near the entrance. I've checked for buttons, I've activated the switches for the doors, basically everything that I can think of.

So at this point I'm stuck. I have two followers and a slave from the SlaveTrade mod with me.

I'd just like to know if I'm missing something or there's a bug with the mod?

Thanks for any help you can give. 

you keep going through the cave you will come to a door which sends you to mai problem with it though is she became hostile instaly and went to kill the player but she wouldnt die and after a few fights she stopped being hostile but no quest progress she just sat in her chair with the quest marker on her

you keep going through the cave you will come to a door which sends you to mai problem with it though is she became hostile instaly and went to kill the player but she wouldnt die and after a few fights she stopped being hostile but no quest progress she just sat in her chair with the quest marker on her

Bad,

A. Cave or Dungeon?

B. If Dungeon, is it the same door that started the "It's a trap" scenario? If so, I keep getting the gas trap you died loop.

Thanks for the help.

There are a lever that disable the gas trap in the same room

That lever is in the room with the jail cells which is the room before the one you are tortured in. The level is on the opposite side of the room from the other levers in that room which open the jail cells.

The lever does not show up until after you have sprung the gas trap and spent your time as Archeron's plaything.

Bad,

A. Cave or Dungeon?

B. If Dungeon, is it the same door that started the "It's a trap" scenario? If so, I keep getting the gas trap you died loop.

Thanks for the help.

yes it is that area i keep getting caves and dungeons mixed up >.<

after the gas trap you will black out and wake up bound further through it so does your follower

if you use the console code tfc and use that to look through the door and further on you will see a room with a yellow globe in the center its either yellow or orange cant tell due to my graphics settings screwed up blood looks pink XD

That lever is in the room with the jail cells which is the room before the one you are tortured in. The level is on the opposite side of the room from the other levers in that room which open the jail cells.

The lever does not show up until after you have sprung the gas trap and spent your time as Archeron's plaything.

This wall over by the jail cells?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1377861492528043&set=pb.100009126155926.-2207520000.1423341617.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xfa1%2Ft31.0-8%2F1507241_1377861492528043_982909059966532036_o.jpg&smallsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xpf1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10942614_1377861492528043_982909059966532036_n.jpg%3Foh%3D4a8b7d5ebf8ff61490d7ef9e2e0375ec%26oe%3D55648A66&size=1680%2C1050

This wall over by the jail cells?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1377861492528043&set=pb.100009126155926.-2207520000.1423341617.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xfa1%2Ft31.0-8%2F1507241_1377861492528043_982909059966532036_o.jpg&smallsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xpf1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10942614_1377861492528043_982909059966532036_n.jpg%3Foh%3D4a8b7d5ebf8ff61490d7ef9e2e0375ec%26oe%3D55648A66&size=1680%2C1050

The wall just to the left of where you first enter the room where the jail cells are.

Thanks, I finally got it to work.

I just gave up and restarted my game before I had installed the mod. I guess I should report it to the creator, but basically I pickpocketed Tzollaman, without taking any girls with me. SO I never got the scene where he runs up the mountain to the entrance of the dungeon. I went into the dungeon with the pilfered key, and then ran into the gas trap. It tells you that you don't have enough followers. So I went to get a couple of female followers, got the gas trap to function, which then triggered the "It's a trap" sequence. But since I had never completed the talk to Tzollaman with girls, it wouldn't show me the lever. It's just a logic bug.

After restarting and knowing I had to have 2 girls before meeting Tzollaman, it went smooth. 

Thanks for the help, I may not have ever started over if I didn't some affirmation that the lever was supposed to be there. 

• 5 months later...

I have a problem with the Mia Slave training part. I do not have any of the food in my inventory to give her during the training, and I never found anything in my travels through the dungeon/castle part. I have random food in my inventory, but when the window comes up to give her food, there is nothing in the window to select.

a little help here would be awesome.

Thanks for any help,

Rama

I have a problem with the Mia Slave training part. I do not have any of the food in my inventory to give her during the training, and I never found anything in my travels through the dungeon/castle part. I have random food in my inventory, but when the window comes up to give her food, there is nothing in the window to select.

a little help here would be awesome.

Thanks for any help,

Rama

in the table where you training them, there a weapon to whack you'r own slave and food boiled,and apple.

Archived