Is there a Mod that allows you to Intimidate for Sex?

StayFrosty

As the title says, Intimidation Dialog for Sex, does such a Mod exist? I know Submit has it, but you have to go through the Persuasion option first to get to it, if Persuasion turned down...I am hoping there is a Mod that allows Intimidation without having to first go through other options?

I think submit is the only one like that.

You could try paradise halls too though, after enslaving you have to train them and can try to force them to sex via dialogue, the poorer trained the more likely they resist. Has been a few months since i last tried paradise halls, so i might misremember.

Thank you xboronx and WaxenFigure...sadly neither of the suggested Mods give me what I am chasing :(, it's an RP thing, the kind of Dovahkin I play, is a Predator and a loner, (no Followers), not a Slaver. Often use Solutions, though doesn't quite sit with his RP... Thank you very much though :)...Is a shame such a Mod doesn't exist :(

I wish I could WaxenFigure :(... over the last couple of years I have looked in the CK numerous times trying to achieve at least a little something, tried to understand numerous Tutorials, had friends try to explain it to me, all to no avail, brain won't engage in such matters :( ...yes I know such minor changes as you suggest are meant to be relatively simple, but just can't get my head around Computers and their jargon, perhaps it's just because I'm an old duck :P...who knows :)... Thank you though :)

Doan...I have actually been following your Mod for that exact same reason :D... will keep following, thank you :)... I really do hope you decide to :)

That's not my mod :(. it's one of Skyrimll mods

Just saying that you should try to share you idea with Skyrimll, he may be interested. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you xboronx and WaxenFigure...sadly neither of the suggested Mods give me what I am chasing :(, it's an RP thing, the kind of Dovahkin I play, is a Predator and a loner, (no Followers), not a Slaver. Often use Solutions, though doesn't quite sit with his RP... Thank you very much though :)...Is a shame such a Mod doesn't exist :(

Are you sure? Submit definitely adds dialog options to initiate consensual sex or intimidate. the base of the tree is something like "I want to discuss something with you"

Are you sure? Submit definitely adds dialog options to initiate consensual sex or intimidate. the base of the tree is something like "I want to discuss something with you"

That dialog goes immediately to the 'persuasion' option, if you fail in persuasion, only then does the 'Intimidate' option become available...and then that seems to involve robbery also, which is not what I am after.

Archived