Boobs jiggle - Armor static

bleeargh

Hopefully this question hasn't been asked a bunch of times before. I did a cursory, 5 minute look through the HDT forum and couldn't find this topic soooooo......Does anyone know how to add the HDT collision to a set of armor like in the picture below

7782_1_1334858099.jpg

The idea would be for the breasts to bounce and jiggle using the game engine but wouldn't clip through the armor. So the armor would remain static and have to have the same collision against the breasts that the hands do in the gif below

http://postimg.org/image/3waepfs95/

you could even fit the armor tighter against the breast and have them still jiggle around underneath with no clipping. :) Has anyone done this before?

You would have to add a collision to that part of the "armor :D"  and i bet my ass that it would lead to loads of glitches, just like if you try to close a door and a body is between the door and the doorframe :D

Its just the way the game engine rolls. 

I'm currently reading the Unofficial Hdt Physics extension tutorial page. Robonator, you're probably right, but I'm still going to give it a try. I was the kind of kid whos mom would say, "I told you the stove was hot and you had to touch it anyway!" :)

No.

Don't do this. Your just going to get a performance impact and some shitty collision that will glitch out.

Instead there's a much more performance freindly and 100% glitch free method to achieving this "real jiggle" effect.

Step 1: Load the armour.nif in a 3d editor.

Step 2: Navigate to the skinning info.

Step 4: Find the Breast bones and select them.

Step 5. Delete the Skinning/Rigging/Weight Map info from the vertices on the body that are "covered" by the armour.

Step 6. Select your armour mesh, go to the breast bones and delete all skinning info from it.

Step 7: Export.

Step 8: Profit at the marvelously perfect "real jiggle" you've created.

Downside of this method is if you use scaling mods and such, your going to get fucked up breasts.

achieving what you want it actually pretty easy with a little weight painting, without any HDT needed and with no performance impact... i have edited some of my armors to work this way. if you have a working bbp/tbbp weighted armor mesh (where the armor is juggling) it takes around 10-15 minutes if you know how

all you need is 3dsMAX with nif im/exporter... i could explain to you how to do this if you are interested... or you can send me your meshes and i can see what i can do

• 6 months later...

achieving what you want it actually pretty easy with a little weight painting, without any HDT needed and with no performance impact... i have edited some of my armors to work this way. if you have a working bbp/tbbp weighted armor mesh (where the armor is juggling) it takes around 10-15 minutes if you know how

all you need is 3dsMAX with nif im/exporter... i could explain to you how to do this if you are interested... or you can send me your meshes and i can see what i can do

I've been looking for an answer to this exact question! I've got a static (but revealing) armor, and I'm trying to stop the actor's breasts from clipping through it. I'd love to hear your instructions. Would they work in Blender? I'm not sure I can get a copy of 3dsMax.

no one can make a mod for it ???

People can and will make a mod for it but what you have to bloody understand is that they aren't going to take the time away from making what they're making to respond to people like you, they do this for free, on their own time, off from work.... They can release it whenever the hell they feel like IMHO.

no one can make a mod for it ???

People can and will make a mod for it but what you have to bloody understand is that they aren't going to take the time away from making what they're making to respond to people like you, they do this for free, on their own time, off from work.... They can release it whenever the hell they feel like IMHO.

but the good thing is Professorg you got as it looks like a shit load of time to write crap :D and you writing your crap as you feel like... yaaaay.

Archived