[Version 1 release] DMRA1(small butt) mesh

Great conversion, daedrasp! :)

Large pic ahead:

gv4LR.jpg

I just need a darker lips mod. ;) Also, this collar is useless for normal shots since it sits above the neck seam. Anyone know of actual seam hiders? Keep up the great work, guys.

I think it's hard complex work ins 3DS MAX. Guessing it BSDismemberSkin(blah blah blah) modifier and i can't it's rule. It's not symmerty mesh and strange meshes so i don't touched that. Who knows about that and say about that correct usage? Before that i will be care about touch this. :D

Make backup copy and start playing around with it. :P

But if you can't get my body to work, I can send you the butt mesh and you can add it to the body yourself.

I think it's hard complex work ins 3DS MAX. Guessing it BSDismemberSkin(blah blah blah) modifier and i can't it's rule. It's not symmerty mesh and strange meshes so i don't touched that. Who knows about that and say about that correct usage? Before that i will be care about touch this. :D

That's my fault, I mesed up the mesh, I'm making new one...

BlackHawk

Thanks to your suggestion, But sadly RA2 round butt mesh has brocken. If you remake it's face then need uv modify.

See this screenshot.

I will be try to make Max Weight=RA2 bigger Butt and Min Weight=RA1 smaller Butt. But it will be take some time until weekend. :D

Sorry about late. And Thanks to 2pac4eve7 in your help!! :D

BlackHawk

Thanks to your suggestion' date=' But sadly RA2 round butt mesh has brocken. If you remake it's face then need uv modify.

See this screenshot.

I will be try to make Max Weight=RA2 bigger Butt and Min Weight=RA1 smaller Butt. But it will be take some time until weekend. :D

Sorry about late. And Thanks to 2pac4eve7 in your help!! :D

[/quote']

No problem. Let me know if u need any more help

My suggestion is that you make what appeals to you and then build the ever-loving shit out of it and the outfits.

too many options in an attempt to draw in or please the masses has sunk many a mod. ADEC was headed that way . . . he had a narrow shoulders small body, a wider shoulders small body, a bunch of different body-hair versions and a number of single armors with 3-4 options... because people were requesting it. ultimately, it was highly demotivating. but once the author dispensed with all the options, he was able to concentrate on armors and clothing which is what makes the game anyway.

<> First off <>

Really Great work on the body mesh here, I have a lot of difficulty in this damn game even getting to a point in which I feel comfortable starting a dedicated push through the game until I can get to a point where I like what my character manifests as and up until now Body Shape for my female chars has left me only playing a male character....(granted the vast majority of the time is spent on creation of a decent female char thus far). With this Body mesh I've basically found my core for her. Happy 100% visually as far as the base mesh is concerned, I hope and am confident that this body mesh will retain support and updates for awhile if not continually until the game all but loses its luster. That being said I'm patiently awaiting a release of the physics for the body. Saw the posted video and looked great by the way. Thank you for your continued work towards realization of this vision of a body!

<> Secondly <>

back.jpg

(hoping I added that picture right) either way...the picture has been posted in this forum a couple times thus far and It shows the body mesh and has a pose of the character bent over against a wooden pillar or something. (should be obviously unique as opposed to the couple other images posted here already) wondering where you got that at. and If you could possibly link it here or pm me with a link to...?

Many thanks

Germloc

I remaked femalebody_0.nif in correct small hand and feet. But slider is not work. :huh:

001.jpg

002.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

However, Here is added small weight nif file. Need help it will correct work in slider. Please help me :)

i`m sorry but i`m don`t understand - dmra body or dmra-like body for skyrim is exist or no? first post in this theme have cbbe body`s. from some screenshots i understand, dmra is exist, but i don`t found any links for download. and if dmra exist, have it bbp or no?

i`m sorry but i`m don`t understand - dmra body or dmra-like body for skyrim is exist or no? first post in this theme have cbbe body`s. from some screenshots i understand' date=' dmra is exist, but i don`t found any links for download. and if dmra exist, have it bbp or no?

[/quote']

Official DMRA body not exist in where. 2pac4eva7 has released custom body. And me too modified cbbe only boob and hip as like DMRA.

(This is mine custom body. :))

And this too not OFFICIAL DMRA. Official DMRA can make AKASPB only one person!! (All hail the God of DMRA!! :D)

In here "no bbp" but hope that will add in sometime after. After slider modify i will begin Oblivion armors conversion to Skyrim. It will be take sometime. Sorry! :)

I think a DMRA conversion of lethal majesty would be awesome

nBHab.jpg

I usually don't like to push anything that isnt already being done because of the author feeling like doing it themselves but I would also like that. wish i had the knowledge and know how to do it myself but unfortunately that's not the reality. that is one of my favorite armors for female chars only thing keeping it from being my favorite is the body used for it.....

Germloc

<> First off <>

Really Great work on the body mesh here' date=' I have a lot of difficulty in this damn game even getting to a point in which I feel comfortable starting a dedicated push through the game until I can get to a point where I like what my character manifests as and up until now Body Shape for my female chars has left me only playing a male character....(granted the vast majority of the time is spent on creation of a decent female char thus far). With this Body mesh I've basically found my core for her. Happy 100% visually as far as the base mesh is concerned, I hope and am confident that this body mesh will retain support and updates for awhile if not continually until the game all but loses its luster. That being said I'm patiently awaiting a release of the physics for the body. Saw the posted video and looked great by the way. Thank you for your continued work towards realization of this vision of a body!

<> Secondly <>

(hoping I added that picture right) either way...the picture has been posted in this forum a couple times thus far and It shows the body mesh and has a pose of the character bent over against a wooden pillar or something. (should be obviously unique as opposed to the couple other images posted here already) wondering where you got that at. and If you could possibly link it here or pm me with a link to...?

Many thanks

Germloc

Hi Germloc,

The pose used in that screenshot is from this animation that I installed temporarily to take the screenshot in order to focus on the ass. I had my character up against a pillar for effect. Looks pretty cool, right?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11002

Hi Germloc,

The pose used in that screenshot is from this animation that I installed temporarily to take the screenshot in order to focus on the ass. I had my character up against a pillar for effect. Looks pretty cool, right?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11002

yea, great screen shot I'd say, you made some good choices with the spots in which you took them from too I would like to add. really very enticing shots bud. Anyhow, I got the pose and....well, yea, that's why I say you had really good choice of spots from which to take the SS because mine aren't nearly as visually appealing. hehe. thanks again!

Germloc