[Version 1 release] DMRA1(small butt) mesh

I managed to add BBP to this body and here's what I have so far: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xplmz5_bbp-wip_videogames. It's still in early stage' date=' need to paint better weights, so I need more feedback on how those jugs should bounce :D.

Next on the list is fixing neck/wrist seams.

[/quote']

Looking good! man just add the CHSBHC max butt shape to this and it's perfect!

I'm actually planning to make it so body slider affects only butt size (gonna use DMRA mesh with CBBEv3M butt if someone will be so nice to contribute one...).

Update number two:

Reduced bouncing a bit, now they behave more naturally, fixed neck/wrists seams. Feedback is always welcome, so if you think they aren't bouncing enough, just tell me, I may make new versions with different settings.

Oh and here's the vid :) : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpmcj1_dmra-bbp-wip-2_videogames

Next on the list is making weight slider for butt (if someone will donate model for me).

Update number two:

Reduced bouncing a bit' date=' now they behave more naturally, fixed neck/wrists seams. Feedback is always welcome, so if you think they aren't bouncing enough, just tell me, I may make new versions with different settings.

Oh and here's the vid :) : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpmcj1_dmra-bbp-wip-2_videogames

Next on the list is making weight slider for butt (if someone will donate model for me).

[/quote']

Can you make a variation with manga nipples?

As I already said DMRA is not only a matter of size ... it's a matter of SHAPE !!!

Expecially for the butt ...

So I want to ask the creator (who did a really nice job for the tits) of this body to remember what DMRA really is :

28912-5-1261603218.jpg

Please this is what we want !!

Thx for your efforts ...

Update number two:

Reduced bouncing a bit' date=' now they behave more naturally, fixed neck/wrists seams. Feedback is always welcome, so if you think they aren't bouncing enough, just tell me, I may make new versions with different settings.

[/quote']

Can you make a variation with manga nipples?

I'm not sure yet, it's too early to tell, maybe when 1.0 will be out I will see if I can do it without messing up the textures.

Update number two:

[/quote']

Wow!! Looks HOT!!! Can you explain to me how you edit how much the boobs bounce?

I added the Cherry's BBP to my custom body, but the moviment is pretty exaggerated.

I also added the Manga Body nipples, but don't look nice yet, since there's no texture mod for it. I can add screenshots later, if someone wants to see it anyways.

Well, you can alter boobs bounce by simply changing their weight. First ones were at 0.22, new ones are at 0.16. All vertexes on them have same weight, so it makes them behave more like silicon baloons.

I use 3ds max, so I have no clue how it works in blender.

I'm looking forward to seeing those new nipples you made there ^^.

Well' date=' you can alter boobs bounce by simply changing their weight. First ones were at 0.22, new ones are at 0.16. All vertexes on them have same weight, so it makes them behave more like silicon baloons.

I use 3ds max, so I have no clue how it works in blender.

I'm looking forward to seeing those new nipples you made there ^^.

[/quote']

Oh, so the BBP walk animation is the same? You just change the boobs weight? Interesting. :)

And I'll post some screenshots later then.

Here's a screenshot of my body mod with Manga Body nipples. :)

PXa0O.jpg

As you can see, there's no much definition, since there's no textures that enhance these nipples yet.

PS.: the issue you see on the shoulder area was caused by merging the nipples with the body mod, but you can't see it ingame.

Hey guys,

First of all thank you for all your hard work on this, i know nothing about 3D studio or modding but i can tell it's hard work.

By teh way,(and i know i'm pushing it :)), if you can make a variant of this model with shoulders a bit more in the back + chest out (so you get that perky effect) it would be perfect for my taste.

Hey guys' date='

First of all thank you for all your hard work on this, i know nothing about 3D studio or modding but i can tell it's hard work.

By teh way,(and i know i'm pushing it :)), if you can make a variant of this model with shoulders a bit more in the back + chest out (so you get that perky effect) it would be perfect for my taste.

[/quote']

That requires editing the female skeleton and I don't really want touch it, maybe in the far, bright future when our body will be most popular ever we will make new skeleton and animations for it. For now it's just too much work.

Does it also happen with gauntlets from other armors for CBBE ?

not all gauntlets has this bug and the bug only at right hand

i dont no why

(gauntlets at my picture not for cbbe but work good at cbbe)

For now I have no clue what's causing it, we will see how it will look like with new version of body.

Does it also happen with gauntlets from other armors for CBBE ?

not all gauntlets has this bug and the bug only at right hand

i dont no why

(gauntlets at my picture not for cbbe but work good at cbbe)

For now I have no clue what's causing it' date=' we will see how it will look like with new version of body.

[/quote']

O.K. Thank you.

I think it's hard complex work ins 3DS MAX. Guessing it BSDismemberSkin(blah blah blah) modifier and i can't it's rule. It's not symmerty mesh and strange meshes so i don't touched that. Who knows about that and say about that correct usage? Before that i will be care about touch this. :D