[Version 1 release] DMRA1(small butt) mesh

Sorry about no report. But Direstorm is correct. Without blender hard to work. Almost done vertice number compare(3dsmax has some vertice mergy in no report. How can i make slider work in correct? Want to know Caliente's work lnowledge.. :) )

In now vertice number is same in -0, -1 nifs but vertice order is problem. Now in iphone so cant upload screenshot. Brocken meshes were decreased but breast meshes brocken!! What the hell!! :) However 3dsmax make mesh problem in my case and i cant solve it. Sorry about bad news and need more waiting.. :)

Sorry about no report. But Direstorm is correct. Without blender hard to work. Almost done vertice number compare(3dsmax has some vertice mergy in no report. How can i make slider work in correct? Want to know Caliente's work lnowledge.. :) )

In now vertice number is same in -0' date=' -1 nifs but vertice order is problem. Now in iphone so cant upload screenshot. Brocken meshes were decreased but breast meshes brocken!! What the hell!! :) However 3dsmax make mesh problem in my case and i cant solve it. Sorry about bad news and need more waiting.. :)

[/quote']

will loyally and faithfully await whatever you can release whenever you either can and or flat out choose to spend your free time on it. I'm appreciative of anything put out that gets my interest when I'm unable to do It myself. I'm not goin anywhere. thank you for what you've released until now, just to make sure people really do thank you for your hard work....know how frustrating this kind of stuff could be somewhat. =) thanks for the update specifically!!!!

Germloc

• 3 weeks later...

Stop me if i am wrong but wouldn't it be easier to make a special slider "DMRA" for CBBE like stuffed_bunny did for the v3M body in this post..

Me woo worked in that program but anyone products by that. I thinking almost need total reform in body mesh but time is not enough to me.. Sorry about no good news. Forgive me.. :)

Stop me if i am wrong but wouldn't it be easier to make a special slider "DMRA" for CBBE like stuffed_bunny did for the v3M body in this post http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6900 than to do everything on your own ?

Yes. I was able to get an almost identical body as the original DMRA mesh using the current released sliders for CBBE.

Try these settings for CB++

Now I'm trying to figure out how to convert CBBE armors to bodyslide capable.

• 4 weeks later...

I was able to mix the CBBEv3M by MAK07 (cause it has amazing legs and hips)' date=' with CHSBHC (cause it has amazing boobs) and with an amazing butt from the some armor I forgot right now (really sorry about that). So, as result, I got this:

Still needs a lot of tweaks (like UV fix and some square parts due the weld between the bodies), and I'm such a noob at 3ds Max. So it will take a while to get ready.

I dropped this project and I'm working on a new one, using BodySlide. I tried to reproduce the same proportions of the last project, but in a more natural way (not too huge and antigravity body parts). The minimum weight has pretty low proportions, so we can have a big variety of body sizes. I did more tweaks with the recent sliders that stuffed_bunny added and I'm pretty satisfied with the results so far. I was thinking on making a new thread with testing purpose: see my body mod with different textures, since everyone has different tastes, to see how it looks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<> First off <>

Really Great work on the body mesh here' date=' I have a lot of difficulty in this damn game even getting to a point in which I feel comfortable starting a dedicated push through the game until I can get to a point where I like what my character manifests as and up until now Body Shape for my female chars has left me only playing a male character....(granted the vast majority of the time is spent on creation of a decent female char thus far). With this Body mesh I've basically found my core for her. Happy 100% visually as far as the base mesh is concerned, I hope and am confident that this body mesh will retain support and updates for awhile if not continually until the game all but loses its luster. That being said I'm patiently awaiting a release of the physics for the body. Saw the posted video and looked great by the way. Thank you for your continued work towards realization of this vision of a body!

<> Secondly <>

(hoping I added that picture right) either way...the picture has been posted in this forum a couple times thus far and It shows the body mesh and has a pose of the character bent over against a wooden pillar or something. (should be obviously unique as opposed to the couple other images posted here already) wondering where you got that at. and If you could possibly link it here or pm me with a link to...?

Many thanks

Germloc

Hi Germloc,

The pose used in that screenshot is from this animation that I installed temporarily to take the screenshot in order to focus on the ass. I had my character up against a pillar for effect. Looks pretty cool, right?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11002

This link to nexus seems to have an error does anybody have the right one or a name of the pose or mod name?

<> First off <>

Really Great work on the body mesh here' date=' I have a lot of difficulty in this damn game even getting to a point in which I feel comfortable starting a dedicated push through the game until I can get to a point where I like what my character manifests as and up until now Body Shape for my female chars has left me only playing a male character....(granted the vast majority of the time is spent on creation of a decent female char thus far). With this Body mesh I've basically found my core for her. Happy 100% visually as far as the base mesh is concerned, I hope and am confident that this body mesh will retain support and updates for awhile if not continually until the game all but loses its luster. That being said I'm patiently awaiting a release of the physics for the body. Saw the posted video and looked great by the way. Thank you for your continued work towards realization of this vision of a body!

<> Secondly <>

(hoping I added that picture right) either way...the picture has been posted in this forum a couple times thus far and It shows the body mesh and has a pose of the character bent over against a wooden pillar or something. (should be obviously unique as opposed to the couple other images posted here already) wondering where you got that at. and If you could possibly link it here or pm me with a link to...?

Many thanks

Germloc

Hi Germloc,

The pose used in that screenshot is from this animation that I installed temporarily to take the screenshot in order to focus on the ass. I had my character up against a pillar for effect. Looks pretty cool, right?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11002

Can somebody please tell me where i can get this pose.... please..

Cmon people please tell me where I can find that pose or idle... [/i]

sorry about long time not replying i forget what the original name of the mod was..."naughty" or something or other....BUT ill upload the file itself to my mediafire account. sorry for this dick like statement but at that point if you don't know where it goes...me so soddi fer j00

(sec, searching massive mod stash over 2 HD's to find and then upload..../plays elevator music for wait)...............

http://www.mediafire.com/?djdlm8f4le0bcnt

will have 3 folders inside of the unzipped archive....their names should easily give away which animation is the one you're looking for...

GermLoc

I am having trouble with neck and wrist lines. I wasn't before I disabled all my mods and then created a new character but now I am.. I can't remember my mod order but it went Cherry hotlings, Caliente CBBEv3, face compatibility CBBEv3, hip texture CBBEv3, perfect 3-2 skeleton 3.2, numenume eros 3, muscle texture and alternate textures for CBBEv3 head and body, but now even with the same or close to the same I can't seem to get rid of the seam in the neck and the wrists. Even when set on 100%. I also had a gloss file that was there but it has never messed anything up. HELP me please if you can. THANKS

I am having trouble with neck and wrist lines. I wasn't before I disabled all my mods and then created a new character but now I am.. I can't remember my mod order but it went Cherry hotlings' date=' Caliente CBBEv3, face compatibility CBBEv3, hip texture CBBEv3, perfect 3-2 skeleton 3.2, numenume eros 3, muscle texture and alternate textures for CBBEv3 head and body, but now even with the same or close to the same I can't seem to get rid of the seam in the neck and the wrists. Even when set on 100%. I also had a gloss file that was there but it has never messed anything up. HELP me please if you can. THANKS

[/quote']

This is what it looked like before I reset everything.

I don't have plans right now to create a thread to show my body mod, since I'm busy with my current mod. Usu asked me for my body mod and I showed him a few screenshots. Then I decided to share them with you guys.

tesv20120820122028207.jpg

tesv20120820121958080.jpg

tesv20120820121941214.jpg

tesv20120820121916770.jpg

tesv20120820121758924.jpg

As you can see, the body mod has a nice slider. It goes from a skinny body to a voluptuous one, and I'm trying to make it looks as natural as possible. So yeah, not DMRA at all. :D