[WIP] Sanguine's comments

DeepBlueFrog

It's that time again :)

In the same vein as cat calls in Hormones and sexy rumors in Stories, I would like to open this thread to community contributions to improve Sanguine in SD+.

If you wish you could contribute to a mod and cannot script, this is your chance to chime in.

----

I would like to make Sanguine more aware of what's going on with the player and of course, make comments about it in the context of SD.

From his point of view, the player is a toy, someone to play with and put through all sort of excesses.

I'm picturing some sarcasm about learning shouts and dealing with dragons or the Greybeards.

He would be pleased when the player completes some Daedric quests and pissed when other quests are done.

He could be dismissive if the player helps Mara or Dibella, or find it amusing to see the player turned into a vampire or werewolf.

And this being a SexLab mod, we could throw in awareness of sexual practices.

I hope you get the idea :)

Here's a few comments to get the ball rolling...

- If you wanted to learn to shout, all you needed is ask, although I would rather hearing you moan or beg (Female player, after learning the first shouts from the Greybeards)

- Got a little carried away? I love playing with pregnant toys... it makes their offsprings especially resilient later on. (Female player, pregnant)

- Aren't those roots snug? How does it feel to be Kynareth's sex toy for a change? (Female, infected by spriggan roots)

You could make experience gained from Daedric Quests normal. All other Quests the experience gained would slow to a crawl unless the character participated in degrading sexual practices before. The percentage gains could be based upon the act itself. A lot of blowjobs for little gain or gang-fucked by Draugr for a lot of gain Etc... This would overcome Sanguine having to watch Dovahkin being a hero. Some comments and Communications could be added as compliment or a shout that would allow the degrading sexual practices with conversation to select the dirty deed. Of course the added percentage would reduce with time for Sanguine would want a little work for the effort.

From my understanding, Skyrimll's only goal with this is for Sanguine to make various playful comment on whatever the PC's doing/done, nothing more, nothing less, though I could be wrong.

I'm open to suggestions but MadPrince is right - this thread is for suggestions for Sanguine's lines commenting on the players progress.

Companions, general comments:

So you've gone and joined the companions. Have they taught you to play fetch yet?

Joining the Companions will be good training for you. You're already ahead of the curve... I've taught you to heel quite well.

Fetch, little one, fetch my stick!

Companions, completed an Animal Extermination sidequest:

I must say, I'm terribly impressed at how you fulfill the noble calling of the honorable Companions by killing rats and spiders.

Companions, completed a Rescue Mission sidequest:

Does rescuing a kidnap victim give you hope for your own rescue? How amusing...

Companions, completed a Hired Muscle sidequest:

Well, I'm impressed. You beat a poor citizen into submission. Do you feel better about yourself now?

Companions, completed a Trouble in Skyrim sidequest:

Well, well. Killed a bandit, was it? Or maybe a poor, blind Falmer? Was this one a Vampire? I honestly wasn't paying attention. But I'm sure it was a truly heroic deed.

Companions, completed a Family Heirloom sidequest:

Aww, you brought back the precious trinket to the distraught citizen. How touching. Brings a tear to my eye, it does.

Companions, completed an Escaped Criminal sidequest:

So, you killed the escaped criminal. I do hope you realize you can't escape MY clutches through death. You're bound to me forever, slave.

College of Winterhold, general comments:

So you joined the College. Sorry to disappoint you, but you can't magic your way out of my clutches.

Maybe now that you're a mage you can learn how to magically please me from a distance.

Oh, no! You've gained such magical power by joining the college that I no longer have a hold on you! Ha! Just kidding. You're mine forever, slave.

COW, completed Arniel's Endeavor:

So what was Arniel's big secret, anyway? How the Dwemer disappeared? How sad... people still obsessing over that like it was something interesting.

COW, completed Brelyna's Practice:

So she turned you into a dog. I have to say, I'm sorry she turned you back; it really brought out the best in you.

COW, completed J'zargo's Experiment:

Ooh, did the poor little slave get singed by the cat's spell? I must say J'zargo reminds me of Clavicus Vile. You're never quite sure if you got taken advantage of or not.

COW, completed Onmund's Request:

So, you brought back poor Onmund's family heirloom. How sweet. How precious and noble. I'm truly inspired. *yawn*

Thieves Guild, general comments:

So... you've decided to follow in old Sanguine's footsteps, have you? Want to imitate me, do you? Trying to steal someone's freedom, yes?

Ha! You've been so degraded, now you're not only used to it, you actively seek it out! Living in a sewer beneath the streets of Riften... how amusing.

Ooh, well done, little slave. Show me your true inner strength by joining an organization of thieves and beggars. Inspiring.

TG, completed Delvin's Bedlam quest:

It's good training for you, old Delvin's bedlam jobs. You'll need to learn how to acquire certain amounts of gold for your master's needs.

TG, completed Delvin's Fishing quest:

Hmm... you stole something from the mark's pockets. Did you fish around for anything else while you were in there? Can't help yourself, can you?

TG, completed Delvin's Numbers quest:

My my, you actually do know how to read and write! I didn't think you were smart enough for such a job! Congratulations!

TG, completed Vex's Burglary quest:

Yes, yes, you stole something valuable. Very nice. Shame you were stupid enough to just turn right around and give it to Vex, but I guess I couldn't expect anything more from you.

TG, completed Vex's Shill quest:

No no, you got it backward, little thief. You're supposed to STEAL things from houses, not PUT THEM BACK. *sigh* What will I ever do with you?

TG, completed Vex's Sweep quest:

Well. You stole a whole THREE things from someone's house? My heart's all a-flutter.

TG, completed Vex's Heist quest:

Poor little Dragonborn, reduced to shoplifting. How sad.

TG, completed Silver Lining quest:

Yes yes, very impressive, you killed some bandits and recovered a candlestick or something. Pathetic...

TG, completed the Dainty Sload quest:

So you framed someone? Is that all you thieves do these days? First a merchant in the Riften marketplace, now a ship captain?

TG, completed Imitation Amnesty quest:

I thought the Thieves Guild was about, you know, stealing things. I guess a jail break sort of counts.

TG, completed Summerset Shadows quest:

Poor Fjotli. Did I ever tell you that she belonged to me for a while, just like you do now? I guess she felt death was a release... shame you won't ever feel that same release.

Dark Brotherhood, general comments:

Does it make you feel better about your lot in life as my slave, exerting your power by killing others?

Aww, you've picked up a nifty set of black and red leather to wear. I knew you liked my coloring.

Dammit, that orphanage was the perfect proving ground for making new disciples. I'm going to have to come up with a special punishment just for you for killing the old woman.

I was going to come up with things Sanguine would say about the assassinations, but Nazir really took the best lines.

Daedric quest, The Black Star, completed to get Azura's Star:

You should have gone the other direction. I think black is so much prettier a color than white.

Daedric quest, The Black Star, completed to get The Black Star:

So you've found an item that allows you to ensnare the souls of men and mer. I can do that without any pretty star, you know. Why, just look at yourself!

Daedric Quest, Ill Met by Moonlight (either reward):

I always admired Hircine. He has a good sense of humor about making mortals jump through hoops.

Daedric Quest, A Daedra's Best Friend, completed to get The Rueful Axe:

Ha! You slaughtered the one individual who was on your side, the one being in all of Skyrim who truly had your own interests at heart. Oh, what fun!

Daedric Quest, A Daedra's Best Friend, completed to get the Masque of Clavicus Vile:

So... you really think you came out ahead in your dealings with Vile? Poor, poor mortal... so young, so naive...

Daedric Quest, Boethiah's Calling

I guess I don't have a problem with you running errands for Boethiah. He did inspire the Chimer to worship the Daedra, after all, so... good job. Now get back to my work.

Daedric Quest, Discerning the Transmundane:

You went through all that for a book? How pathetic...

Daedric Quest, The Cursed Tribe:

Malacath has no sense of humor. Your running errands for him makes me like you a little less, you know.

Daedric Quest, Pieces of the Past:

Did you know that Dagon has four arms? He can drink four tankards of ale at once! What a guy...

Daedric Quest, A Night to Remember:

What? How did you get my rose? YOU PATHETIC WORM! I SHALL SUNDER YOUR SOUL WITH A THOUSAND CUTS! Ha! Just kidding, mortal. Had you going though, right?

Daedric Quest, The Whispering Door:

If you even think of using that blade on me, I will tear you apart. Then I will put you back together just so I can tear you apart again.

Daedric Quest, The Break of Dawn:

No no, you want to drop worthless trash like that. I mean, really. A little knife that burns undead? How unimaginative.

Daedric Quest, The House of Horrors:

Molag Bal and Boethiah have been at each other's throats for as long as I can remember. I wouldn't be surprised if Boethiah comes after you for that little stunt.

Daedric Quest, The Taste of Death:

You know, there are rare times when I think that Namira might be better at this than I. I mean, making your followers eat the flesh of the dead? How degrading... and inspiring.

Daedric Quest, Nocturnal (Thieves Guild):

Wait, wait, wait. You had a super-powerful lockpick in your hands that could open any door... and you THREW IT AWAY? I knew you were stupid, but I had no idea...

Daedric Quest, The Only Cure:

Gosh... a shield that has a shield on it. Peryite really saw you coming, didn't he?

Daedric Quest, The Mind of Madness:

I don't want to see you ever pull that wabbajack out when I'm around, got it? And if Sheogorath ever asks you for anything else, you tell him NO, or I will skin you alive.

Daedric Quest, Vaermina, completed to get the Skull of Corruption:

Ooh, that's a nice stick. I particularly like the way the horns look on the end. Reminds me of... me!

Daedric Quest, Vaermina, completed to get Erandur:

You... really are quite stupid, aren't you? You could have had a powerful artifact, and instead you got an elderly elf. I really do wonder about your intelligence sometimes...

Kyne's Sacred Trials:

So you decided to worship Kyne, eh? I hear many primitive and backwards people still do that.

The Blessings of Nature:

So you restored the Gildergreen? What, do you want a pat on the head?

The Book of Love:

You have got to be kidding me. Wandering the breadth of Skyrim and getting people together to fuck each other is MY job, mortal.

The Heart of Dibella:

So you kidnapped a young girl and forced her into service in what amounts to a prostitution ring. I... I think I may cry. You're growing up to become just like your uncle Sanguine!

Main Quest quests completed:

Before the Storm

--Well, look at you. Sprinting to tell the Jarl about a dragon attack. Like a loyal pup barking to her master about a dangerous invader. How cute.

Bleak Falls Barrow

--So there was a Dunmer trapped in a spider's web, at the mercy of the huge bloodsucking beast... and you cut him free. You disappoint me, little one. Go away.

Dragon Rising

--Sorry, I wasn't watching... did you kill the dragon, or did you just let others do it and then claim the credit?

The Way of the Voice

--Wow. You managed to impress a bunch of doddering old fools, half-blind and rheumatic. Truly you are a powerful being. No, really. I mean it. *yawn*

The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller

--So I heard you got horny with Jurgen Windcaller. Or something like that. I was kind of drunk at the time. How did it go?

A Blade in the Dark

--You trotted along behind Delphine all the way from Riverwood to Kynesgrove, like the obedient pet you are inside. It's nice to follow your inner nature, isn't it?

Diplomatic Immunity

--There I was, dressed up in finery and everything, and you didn't even say hello. What, was the name "Razelan" too obscure or something? I feel so jilted...

A Cornered Rat

--Rescuing an old man from a life of sewer dwelling. That's the almighty Dragonborn we all know and... know.

Alduin's Wall

--I've looked at that damn wall dozens of times, and there's absolutely nothing written on it. As far as I'm concerned, Esbern was making it all up.

The Throat of the World

--Whoo... I just got off a three-day binge of sex and drugs. I heard you deep-throated Paarthurnax or something. Good to know we both had fun.

Elder Knowledge

--I lost track of you when you entered Septimus's outpost. So tell me... how many tentacles did Hermaeus rape you with? Give me all the details.

Alduin's Bane

--You know, I never noticed it before, but from certain angles that Alduin fellow looks kind of like a big black frog. You just kind of have to squint one eye...

The Fallen

--Aargh! What is it with you letting captured beings go free! I mean, you had a dragon in your clutches, and instead of tormenting him, you LET HIM GO! I... I can't even look at you right

now.

The World-Eater's Eyrie

--I have to admit... when you jammed that hard, thick, long staff into that hole... and then when you jumped full-body into that hole in the floor as it spilled it's warm, sensual light into the

sky... I got a little aroused.

Sovngarde/Dragonslayer

--What happened up there? Shor never lets me watch what goes on in his realm. Jealous old bastard.

Side quests

Repairing the Phial / The White Phial

--So you had the option to get an infinite jar of Skooma or tankard of mead, and you picked THAT? How pathetic.

Rise in the East

--Did I ever tell you about Velehk Sain? Now THERE was a real pirate!

Blood on the Ice

--You got it wrong, you know. It really was Wuunferth the whole time. He just framed poor old Calixto. You sap.

In My Time of Need

--Whether Saadia was really a traitor or not is for me to know and you to never find out.

Missing in Action

--If you keep rescuing captured and tormented prisoners, I'm going to start questioning your dedication to my own teachings. And you don't want that.

The Man Who Cried Wolf / The Wolf Queen Awakened

--That Potema... what a party girl! Even dead she managed to throw quite a shindig!

Lights Out!

--What... what exactly were you thinking? That the robbers and murderers, you know, people famed for their treachery and evil, would just hand YOU a share of the treasure? How stupid are you? I mean, on a scale from one to ten?

Promises to Keep

--Boy... you must be confident that Maven isn't too unhappy about what you did. I mean, if I were in your shoes, I'd be waiting for the dagger in my back. But I guess you've got all the angles figured, right? Right.

Unfathomable Depths

--That was entertaining. Not you... I mean that Vaermina and Sheogorath were arguing over who was going to get the Argonian's soul when she finally snapped... then you took it away from them both, pissing them both off. You really like to walk a dangerous line, don't you?

Laid to Rest

--So... you rescued the ghost of the little girl, saved the soul of a tormented mother, and protected a town from the depredations of a clan of vampires. How... dull.

The Forsworn Conspiracy / No One Escapes Cidhna Mine

--Sorry, but I can't dredge up any respect for you for that little escapade. I mean, it was all down to the stupidity of the guards. They didn't notice a huge tunnel being dug into an old dwarven ruin that led right out into the city? You didn't escape any more than a dog "escapes" from a cage when the owner leaves the door wide open.

The Lost Expedition

--Well done! You killed the giant spider that was protecting the city from the Falmer... and then you had to kill off the Falmer by activating an automaton guard force. What's next, will you bring in an army of dragons to kill off the dwemer centurions? *singing* She swallowed the spider to catch the fly...

Delayed Burial

--Normally I don't care for Sithis and his band of gloom-obsessed minions, but I gotta say, I really like that Cicero fellow.

The Golden Claw

--You know, that claw was worth at least three times what Lucan gave you. You really are an idiot sometimes.

Ancestral Worship

--I'm sorry... I can't stop giggling. Golldir was too frightened... because his daddy locked him in the crypt... solid gold!

Evil in Waiting

--So, at the behest of one dead man, you killed another dead man. What exactly was it that led you to believe that Valdar was the good guy? I mean, I thought it was pretty obvious what was going on, but I guess his act was good enough to fool an idiot like you...

Infiltration

--Poor Stalleo. When he finds what remains of his family, he'll probably go insane and slaughter his friends, you know. Thank you for setting that up so nicely... I couldn't have done it

better myself.

The Pale Lady

--Too bad you couldn't save Ra'jirr. I saw the future... he would have become your best friend, helped you out in so many ways, and been the solid rock you could rely on... he might even have helped you escape my grasp. Oh well. Sucks to be you.

Repentance

--When you voluntarily sat in that chair, waiting for the sacrificial knife... it was the proudest moment in my life. And when you stood up and attacked that poor old woman, it made me sick. I'm going to have to punish you some time.

A Scroll For Anska

--Tee hee... when she finally opens that scroll, she'll find a picture of a big cock and balls. Old Vokun had a great sense of humor.

Siege on the Dragon Cult

--I've got a joke for you. How many dipshits does it take to fall for an obvious trick like Valmir's? One! Just you! Funny, huh?

Forbidden Legend

--Wow. All that work for a petty little amulet with a petty little enchantment. I'll bet you feel a right dumbass.

• 3 weeks later...

Apropos is working on getting unique comments for different specific animations. Could you use something like that? Sanguine praising or belittling (possibly simultaneously) your performance?

I'm not sure if I would be able to do an adequate job, but the thought's open. Open just like your thighs, Alicia. Open, I said. Open! Why aren't you obeying me? Oh, sorry, you're way over there, I didn't see who I was fucking in this dim light.

Does it requires SD+ ? I think it's known too buggy, so it would be better if you make independent version.

SD+ has bugs but I wouldn't call it buggy.

I use it all the time since I work on it and it is fairly stable and very playable.

This thread is about Sanguine's comments... Vanilla Skyrim has Sanguine talking to player for about half a minute at the end of one quest. It wouldn't make sense to do that unless it was a mod about Sanguine, which means it would have to manage interactions with the Daedra Lord, a new place to meet him... which is what SD+ is about.

I know SD+ comes with a lot of other stuff many people may not care about but that's where things are now.

If anyone wants to use these lines as part of a lighter, Sanguine only mod, go ahead and use them. 

I will be glad to adjust SD+ to integrate with that kind of mod :)

odd how its all main storyline not mods like cd qayl and so on

It is much harder to check for events from other mods than it is for the main storyline.

I already look for indirect things, like if the player is wearing devices when talking to Sanguine. 

Archived