[HDT-SMP] fox-41 [New HDT plugin clothse]

View File

What is this ?

This is a clothes mod ,fox 41 with New HDT plugin [HDT Skinned Mesh Physics]

You can see description and watch the video to know more about this

Warning:

DO NOT Download this mod if you dont know What is this

Based on New HDT—Plug-in :

Not support HDT Physics Extender anymore.

This is the video :

Maybe you need wait a little time for fucking ads. sorry that I cant upload video to Foreign video site,like youtube

:dodgy:

Some problems

1:skin broke(Can not be avoided)

2:Skirts sudden deformation(when Intense exercise, Can not be avoided)

Note:

Because HDT Skinned Mesh Physics can not compatible with HDT Physics Extender,so this clothes can can not compatible with HDT Physics Extende

Thanks to the author who provided original fox 41

Thanks to HydrogensaysHDT for HDT Skinned Mesh Physics

Thanks to o0天涯0o [

3DM] for made this HDT-mod and Gave me permission to release on LL

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/13/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Skinned Mesh Physics
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ooooh! I love it love it love it love it love it! I can't wait to see what other things people come up with!

I've been waiting for an improved cloth physics implementation ever since Hydrogen came up with HDT <3 It looks like we're finally moving in the right direction! <3

By the by does anyone know what song is playing the video? I kinda like it

Ooooh! I love it love it love it love it love it! I can't wait to see what other things people come up with!

I've been waiting for an improved cloth physics implementation ever since Hydrogen came up with HDT <3 It looks like we're finally moving in the right direction! <3

Girls【初音ミク】 :D

Girls【初音ミク】 :D

Thank you! <3

if only one could download hdt-smp without knowing chinese? any tips? :C

blue arrow down on the plate is the common meaning for download. Download each file seperate.

always tried downloading the whole folder and some window popped up with an .exe file to download, was very skeptical :P

but now it works, thanks :)

edit: i guess i only need the .dll file then? or do i have to recreate the complete folder structure?

if only one could download hdt-smp without knowing chinese? any tips? :C

blue arrow down on the plate is the common meaning for download. Download each file seperate.

always tried downloading the whole folder and some window popped up with an .exe file to download, was very skeptical :P

but now it works, thanks :)

edit: i guess i only need the .dll file then? or do i have to recreate the complete folder structure?

Yeah exactly like the structure on the baidu in Data\SKSE\Plugins\, which means "defaultBBPs.xml" goes into SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\defaultBBPs.xml

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...