sex lab fairy animations are they possible ?

King of tentacle

so recently i have been using become a fairy by halanich over on nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56913/? and after running into my first fairy npc and initiating sex she just floats around while my character is on the ground doing the usual female animations.

with that said can anyone make some fairy sex animations to go with this mod (like hugging the dick with her tiny fairy body for example)

because fairy sex is pretty cute! :angel:  i mean just google fairy hentai and you will see what i mean

1418144727673.jpg

I think it will never be done, on this board, because fairies are too much similar to children, and therefore, it might be awkward. Not to mention that board rules forbide that kind of content

i really don't see any resemblance to kids

fairys are not kids i mean they fit in the palm of your hand for cthulhu's sake

also ingame they are way smaller than kids and have the default body you use(for me that is sevenbase)

I think it will never be done, on this board, because fairies are too much similar to children, and therefore, it might be awkward. Not to mention that board rules forbide that kind of content.

Too much similar to children, like in what ways? Because they small? With that logic riekling animations should be banned :D If the fairy would be a size of a child then this wouldn't be allowed obviously. The extreme size difference kinghulk described (fairy being size of the penis) is completely different thing and I don't think it would excite any pedo as it don't have any child-like properties or well, anything to do with them. The fairy would still have the body of an adult woman. This also has probably more to do with microphilia than fairies themselves, like sex with giants is exciting for some as they have macrophilia.

I think it's certainly doable, but it can be very hard to find someone who is willing to do animation like this as they would have be fan of microphilia themselves (unless they take it as a challenge), they usually either work on animations for creatures or positions they care very much themselves, or stuff that people in general really want to see.

Getting the animation to work could also be problematic, the penis size can vary so for the animation to align properly, the size of the dong would have to be set fixed from/through SOS. There also would probably be problems watching the actual scene. To get a proper view of what is happening, the camera would need to be temporarily attached to the fairy, instead of the player and I don't remember if that was possible. Of course, there is the free/fly cam but it can be inconvenient.

Where would you find this fairy, how would you incorporate it into the game? Through a quest? To make the animation (IF someone ever creates one) more usable, it could be made to appy to humans as well. Like a magic potion or spell that shrinks someone in size.

As a sidenote, during "The mind of madness" quest, there is a fight sequence where you see a miniature man.

I think it will never be done, on this board, because fairies are too much similar to children, and therefore, it might be awkward. Not to mention that board rules forbide that kind of content.

Too much similar to children, like in what ways? Because they small? With that logic riekling animations should be banned :D If the fairy would be a size of a child then this wouldn't be allowed obviously. The extreme size difference kinghulk described (fairy being size of the penis) is completely different thing and I don't think it would excite any pedo as it don't have any child-like properties or well, anything to do with them. The fairy would still have the body of an adult woman. This also has probably more to do with microphilia than fairies themselves, like sex with giants is exciting for some as they have macrophilia.

I think it's certainly doable, but it can be very hard to find someone who is willing to do animation like this as they would have be fan of microphilia themselves (unless they take it as a challenge), they usually either work on animations for creatures or positions they care very much themselves, or stuff that people in general really want to see.

Getting the animation to work could also be problematic, the penis size can vary so for the animation to align properly, the size of the dong would have to be set fixed from/through SOS. There also would probably be problems watching the actual scene. To get a proper view of what is happening, the camera would need to be temporarily attached to the fairy, instead of the player and I don't remember if that was possible. Of course, there is the free/fly cam but it can be inconvenient.

Where would you find this fairy, how would you incorporate it into the game? Through a quest? To make the animation (IF someone ever creates one) more usable, it could be made to appy to humans as well. Like a magic potion or spell that shrinks someone in size.

As a sidenote, during "The mind of madness" quest, there is a fight sequence where you see a miniature man.

my point exactly ;) 

they are not kids

also if you didn't notice in my original post there is a link to a mod called become a fairy that mod adds a fairy race into skyrim but you cannot pick it in racemenu you have to find a potion near a ring of mushrooms it will give you the ability to become a fairy also the fairy npc i ran into was around whiterun

:idea: also you really should try the mod !

That's a stretch.

1. They're far smaller than children.
  2. They have clearly fully developed female bodies.
  3. Children tend not to have wings.  Even if you consider things like cherubs, points 1 and 2 still eliminate that possibility.

Netchs, mate, Netchs. Fucking Netchs. Literally. No one gives a shit about fairies, pixies or that Tinkerbell bitch until we get Japanese style tentacle orgies with Netchs. Just the cold and slimy truth. 

hmmm.... well ya got me there valid point

i mean dragonborn introduced so many tentacles!! and yet they're going to waste!

although if you have sex lab animal sex or hentai's creature mod you do have the option for seekers and lurker sex offhand though i do not know if  they added netchs to the list or not

(Was going to make a joke about the other meaning of "Fairies" but I'm afraid that the banhammer would smash my foot-tall body) But more seriously, with the height difference a special set of animations would have to be made, and a lot of work related to penis size would have to be done, which is an awful lot of effort for someone else to put in considering it would basically be for a random dude. However, while a quick look didn't find any animation tutorials on the Lab, I'm pretty sure that if you asked nicely most of the animators would be willing to at least point you in the direction of the tools you need, and probably whatever tutorial they learned from.

(Was going to make a joke about the other meaning of "Fairies" but I'm afraid that the banhammer would smash my foot-tall body) But more seriously, with the height difference a special set of animations would have to be made, and a lot of work related to penis size would have to be done, which is an awful lot of effort for someone else to put in considering it would basically be for a random dude. However, while a quick look didn't find any animation tutorials on the Lab, I'm pretty sure that if you asked nicely most of the animators would be willing to at least point you in the direction of the tools you need, and probably whatever tutorial they learned from.

well that would be very much appreciated

although if i made them they would most likely be crap (first try and all)

and that is assuming i finish at all

but if im the only one intrested than so be it

some help is better than no help at all :sleepy:

Archived