New here

1s3l

We need a little more information here. What mods are you using? In what way you arraged your load order? Have you installed everyting properly, including the creature addon for FNIS? And how you want to initialize the act in the first place?

I wanted to get all m mods workig XD im there as all no longer ctd save for 5-7 that i just added they semi work as there in registered in MCM and thank you for reminding me about fnis i had just added a new mod that needs me to dat that anyway here are mods.

post-634769-0-77751200-1417150065_thumb.jpg

post-634769-0-04678900-1417150066_thumb.jpg

post-634769-0-34830300-1417150066_thumb.jpg

post-634769-0-71982600-1417150066_thumb.jpg

edit: I was missing a mod but it doesnt affect creatures

What parts are not working I know animal mansion will make some animal parts not work for the more nasty critters as they did work till I installed it. Have you run TES5EDIT to make sure everything is in order as it will stop and let you know if you have something out of order in the load order.

What parts are not working I know animal mansion will make some animal parts not work for the more nasty critters as they did work till I installed it. Have you run TES5EDIT to make sure everything is in order as it will stop and let you know if you have something out of order in the load order.

only error i found is from a mod that has to do from starwars and that mod i deleted so there should be no problem now at this junction

Archived