animations relations

kmaaier

Hello,

First of all, I don't know this is the right section for my question. If not, my apologize and I think it will be replaced to the right place by a moderator.

I have a question to the great modders here. Is it possible to group some animations to a certain sex act/adventure? Because my female character was defeated, and the male defeater raped her. This rape started with a cuddling scene, and I can't imagine that someone who is raped will cuddle her rapist. Also this rapist was very nice I think, because the next scene was a lesbian trib. For me this is a little odd, I didn't know guys do that.

Now I know, I can evict those animations, but I do like it when my character can play those animations with female spouse/friend.

So my request actually is some kind of tab in the mcm menu where the user could define which animation is linked to sex with spouse f/m, friend f/m and rape(d) by f/m.

I am a real noob about scripting and modding, so I really don't know if this is possible. I rely on the experts in these.

Outside of disabling animations for use in globally so it can't be played unless a mod specifically calls it by name, there is no mechanism for telling SexLab what sort of animations to play in what scenario, nor will there ever be. Such things is up to the mods starts the animations, if you don't like their animation selection for a scene you should provide constructive feedback to the author of that individual sexlab mod.

As far as I know, rape scenes brought about by Sexlab Submit or Sexlab Defeat will only ever use animations from the 'Aggressive Animations' list. So make sure you don't have any animations that seem too cuddly and consensual from that list, and you should generally be OK.

The other issue is having foreplay animations on. I don't personally use them, but I imagine then playing before aggressive animations looks pretty silly. ^_^

Thanks all for the responses.

@ Sorinade, @ Scythion and @ Ashra XIII,

I know there is a tab in sexlab mcm called toggle animations. There are 4 options, named toggle creatures, toggle foreplay, toggle aggressive and toggle animations. When I disable an animation in "toggle animations" for example Arok Hugfuck, then it is automatic disabled in "toggle foreplay" too. same thing happened reverse, when I disabled in "toggle aggressive" like lesbian trib, it is disabled in the main tab too.  

So I think I need to follow Ashal's advice and ask individual modders

animations not working only sounds people stand nude in front of each others, gender directory for male and female showing o....please help...had anyone successfully ran the animations....they can only tell how they did it....

When you installed FNIS (a requirement for this mod) you missed the single most important item, you MUST run the FNIS User Generator program EVERY time you install or uninstall a mod with additional animations that requires FNIS.

You didn't run the program, you don't get the animations. Fix is simplicity though, just run the program.

Archived