Aradia Lace Dress +6 colors CBBE TBBP Bodyslide Compatible + Oily Version

View File

► Aradia Lace Dress ◄

This was Requested so here it is ;3

► i didnt like normal color so i added 6 more ! ◄

◄ Made it all craftable or type help lacedress in console to get ID ►

also did crimson armor , but posted it on my site since it has a body shader problem and to avoid spamming here

Has Always Here is some Kawaii Dances To show all colors !

Enjoy☺

►more colors !◄

►More Kawaiiness !◄

◄Credits►

►Aradia ! for mesh◄

►Caliente for bodyslide◄

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/08/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    xp32 skeleton, hdt physics
  • Special Edition Compatible

been wondering if i should maybe release a oily version of my body mod and add head

and start making oily versions for the armors has well unless they are like bikini trouble and have 50 dam mesh xD

But i wouldnt have to change esp twice id just make the oily one with the same names =o

or just make both tbbp and hdt for whoever prefers it

i really prefer tbbp but people qqed so much about belly..sigh

been wondering if i should maybe release a oily version of my body mod and add head

and start making oily versions for the armors has well unless they are like bikini trouble and have 50 dam mesh xD

But i wouldnt have to change esp twice id just make the oily one with the same names =o

Why not give it a shot and see what happens? I'm interested in seeing how it will end up.

As for the TBBP and HDT. When I find an armor/clothing that could look good on my new female character I just end up doing the conversion by my own. Through trial and error, I found out that it is fun and can be some times challenging. Making the armor TBBP or HDT turned out to be rather quite easy! My point is, do what you feel like doing. I like your work and I appreciate it a lot.

I'd love to see oily body textures at least. I know you released the succubus version but a regular CBBE w/o succubus tattoos would be nice too.

that is not oily its sweaty =o

by oily i mean adding 300 gloss to the mesh itself so that it looks that same has my glossy enb presets without having everything be glossy

and i guess i could add my race texture if you really dont want tattoo or just replace that texture 

Why not give it a shot and see what happens? I'm interested in seeing how it will end up.

As for the TBBP and HDT. When I find an armor/clothing that could look good on my new female character I just end up doing the conversion by my own. Through trial and error, I found out that it is fun and can be some times challenging. Making the armor TBBP or HDT turned out to be rather quite easy! My point is, do what you feel like doing. I like your work and I appreciate it a lot.

its not question of how easy it is but how long and time consuming,

Some of those armors has 15+ bodyslide presets so if i do tbbp that becmes 30+ then if i do oily versions +tbbp and hdt thats 60 bodyslide presets to do

for something like the Bikini trouble.. id have 300 presets to do lol

So thats why i want to know if anyone cares.. if not ill just use my Glossy ENB when i really want gloss if it doesnt interest more people

ok ill start by adding oily to my body mesh mods and add my head hands and feet with oily has well

then ill do this armor first with oily or the next one i do

i dont want to have to redo new xml with new names and new CK for oily if not it will get too much...

having like 50 sliders is bad =o

so ill have a oily and non oily version from now on which you have too choose only 1 version out of the 2

and also if it has less then 4-5 mesh id do it in tbbp has well since i prefer breast physic on tbbp

I can not find where to create.

Only with help I will. :D

anyway thanks.

If they work the same as the original ones they are craftable at the forge under the misc section.

I do not see the forge misc, maybe my character level 6 is not yet unlocked perck forgings required. :s

at forge 

or type  Help lacedress in console

Ok, cosole no problem. :)

I tried using the both versions and it still unequips the top when I equip the thong. 

Are you sure the fix was actually uploaded?

EDIT: One other minor issue: the enchanted pieces are not in English.

EDIT2: Okay so this mod is working fine. It actually was Devious Devices causing the problem as one of the dudes below me said.

I tried using the both versions and it still unequips the top when I equip the thong. 

I haven't had any problems with the top unequipping when putting on the thong, unless your talking about a different top. The thong uses the body armor slot in case you didn't know (same as the original).

As for the thongs enchantments, if you go to "active effects" you can look at them on that tab as they are in English there. The enchantments are the same as the vanilla Arch mage robes.

If you are using devious devices, then you will need to set the devices underneath (1) Body - Full (32) to none that should show the top piece.

I can not find where to create.

Only with help I will. :D

anyway thanks.

AS for the crafting this is a screen shot from my game, no level or crafting perks are needed for the misc section, though you may have to scroll down to find them.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=341119362

No idea if the link will work or not its public so it should, but its the first screen shot I have posted anywhere for any reason.

• 1 month later...