Borderlands The Pre Sequel

OutcastedSurvivor93

You are all crazy! Oxygen isn't an issue, ever, given how generously enemies drop air canisters and  oxygen generators and geysers are spread, but the low gravity and slam adds a new combat styles to B2 mechanics. Stingray too is awesome, like ME2's Hammerhead that doesn't blow up when someone sees it. Characters seem to have more unique and powerful skills, and they actually speak during the game, giving them some personality. New weapons classes: Lasers and Rail Guns. Need i say more? i sure hope not :P Slag is gone, which is a good thing, replaced with Cryo, that again adds new options. If you can't beat them, freeze them :lol:

Environments are a bit more boring than in B2 though, except the final areas. Music too is mostly boring. (Triton Flats' sounds like it's from Portal :rolleyes: ) Though again, it gets better in the later areas. And since it has no story DLC released, it feels a bit short, though that may be a good thing given to the samey moon areas. And final bosses are a joke compared to B2.

True Bullet Sponge Where First Hit Shatters Your Shields And The Second One Kills You Mode is still just as annoying as ever, but at least there's no Ultimate Regenerating Bullet Sponge Where You Die If An Enemy Is Somewhere On The Same Map Mode ^_^

Yet.

So no, i wouldn't call it an overpriced expansion.

I, for one, have really enjoyed this game

played the complete game on Normal with Athena, and had a blast of a time

and seeing as it does explain quite a lot about what happens in Borderlands 2, it is quite a worthy game to play, and so much fun

is it worth the 60$? can't really put a price on the experience

however, i can say that it was well worth the time, and a whole lot of fun, and it is really hilarious, but also has a really good serious side

all in all, it's a great game, which should be even better with the DLCs, and it should make the wait for Borderlands 3 a bit easier

I, for one, have really enjoyed this game

played the complete game on Normal with Athena, and had a blast of a time

and seeing as it does explain quite a lot about what happens in Borderlands 2, it is quite a worthy game to play, and so much fun

is it worth the 60$? can't really put a price on the experience

however, i can say that it was well worth the time, and a whole lot of fun, and it is really hilarious, but also has a really good serious side

all in all, it's a great game, which should be even better with the DLCs, and it should make the wait for Borderlands 3 a bit easier

Let the naysayers cry about memes, I rather enjoyed playing it with my older cousin. What ever happened to liking games simply because they were fun? Knit-picking every little thing about it is going to leave you with a very small game collection...

And yes, Athena with a melee build is a blast

Archived