SOS is not compatible with sexlab

Why do you even have this stupid replacer on this site saying it's compatible with sexlab when I've tried everything to get it to work with your tutorials and it just breaks the game. you don't even explain it's compatibility with Realistic Ragdolls and force, that seems to be left out.

Just delete the stupid thing from your site and stop giving the impression that it works with it.

I've been through so many tutorials saying conficting things and testing things out myself and it's just endless misinformation and assumptions and GAHH

SoS works perfectly with SexLab mods. I use that and the UNP addon (in some profiles). Why do you think it doesn't work?

Perhaps a decent explanation of what is going on and your load order would help sort this out. And letting us know what mod management program you're using.

But right off the bat I would suspect you installed SoS AFTER installing SL Framework and you allowed it to overwrite, which is bad. If that's the case then reinstall SL Framework and allow it to overwrite SoS files.

SoS works perfectly with SexLab mods. I use that and the UNP addon (in some profiles). Why do you think it doesn't work?

Perhaps a decent explanation of what is going on and your load order would help sort this out. And letting us know what mod management program you're using.

But right off the bat I would suspect you installed SoS AFTER installing SL Framework and you allowed it to overwrite, which is bad. If that's the case then reinstall SL Framework and allow it to overwrite SoS files.

nexus mod manager

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

hearthfires.esm

dragonborn.esm

unofficial skyrim patch.esp

highres pack1 2 3

skyui.esp

brawl bugs ce.esp

racemenu.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

fnisspells.esp

and right now the mods that are not enabled are

xp32 2.14

cbbe

realistic ragolls and force

sexlab framework.v159c

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.034          

It's the process of the order of enabling them, what should be overwritten of the skeleton and the weird thing about SOS's where it overwrites the papyrus.

Install those in this order.

CBBE

RR&F

SoS

SL Framework

XPMSE skeleton

The SL Framework and skeleton need to be the last two of those mods.

You need all three FNIS mods installed as well. Just having the spells alone won't do anything.

Did you add any sex mods at all? Because the Framework by itself doesn't actually do anything. It's merely a framework that other adult mods function through. I would suggest installing the Matchmaker mod and using that as a test to see if everything is functioning. If it is then add other things you might want, like combat sex or couple oriented sex, maybe even bestiality stuff.

If this is a new game (and/or a fresh install), and it seems like it is with the few mods you list, then I would strongly suggest Mod Organizer. It allows you to install mods in any order and then allows you to just move them up or down a list to get the overwrites you want.

And people have had issues trying to install SL mods with NMM. The Nexus Mod Manager kinda' sucks to be honest. You'd be better of manually installing them than letting NMM do it.

I know you want results and not more reading but Take some time to read about Mod Organizer and how it works. It will save you an immense amount of time and frustration in the future. It allows you to control your installation of Skyrim which is buggy in the first place, and make it near stable with a little work and reading. It is night and day. The problem with nexus mod manager is it overwrites files and recovering your installation files becomes haphazard with the more mods you install. You are guaranteeing a corrupted installation some time in the future. Mod organizer keeps the mod install files in seperate folders and intact. You can adjust the order of the installation folders however necessary to have them overwrite another install and it tells you what it is overwriting in an easy to understand format. Its like using a file manager. As the gentleman suspected above installing sos after other mods will overwrite certain items if they are the same in previous mod installations. Uninstalling sos might not return it correctly to the right configuration depending on if you have a lot of mods installed.

You also need SKSE installed for everything to work properly. Also FNIS should be installed and ran. You might want to get the unofficial dawnguard hearthfire and dragonborn patches also. With Nexus my installation would corrupt after 20 mods or so and it was real work to go beyond that. With Mod manager I run 230 to 250 mods consistently with almost not ctds or problems. It is not perfect problems will arrise but mod manager makes it much easier to find and deal with problems.

Somebody should really go back in time and warn me that the past year I've spent developing SexLab while never not having SOS installed at the same time has all been a lie of impossibility and never happened. You know, before reality collapses in on itself and all that.

Somebody should really go back in time and warn me that the past year I've spent developing SexLab while never not having SOS installed at the same time has all been a lie of impossibility and never happened. You know, before reality collapses in on itself and all that.

oh cmon, you know I love ya. Even though I never talked to you before.

update, got mod organizer went through the tutorial for it, got finis to work with it, and enabled all the mods in the order given. seems to have worked.

don't know what the, "there are files in your overwrite mod" is about, seems to work fine anyways. so I don't know.

You will learn. The cache files in overwrite are safe to delete. Mods will write into the overwrite the overwrite section. FNIS writes to the overwrite section. right click on overwrite and select information. click on meshes and delete cache file. close and right click overwrite select create mod. Name it ffff so its close to Fores. A mod fff will be created right click on that and select Open in Explorer. Select all except for meta and cut. go up one level in explorer and select Fores folder, paste the files from ffff there and allow to write over files. Close explorer right click on ffff and delete mod. You will need to do this everytime a mod writes to the overwrite section. FNIS writes to overwrite every time it is ran. Your next project is to install TESVedit in mod organizer and learn to use that to detect conflicts, load order problems, dirty edits, simple edits and such. Once you get to that level you will be ready to tweak Skyrim Ini files and install ENB to get Skyrim really humming with HDT physics bouncing butts and fluffy titties everywhere. Good luck biatch. ;)

You will learn. The cache files in overwrite are safe to delete. Mods will write into the overwrite the overwrite section. FNIS writes to the overwrite section. right click on overwrite and select information. click on meshes and delete cache file. close and right click overwrite select create mod. Name it ffff so its close to Fores. A mod fff will be created right click on that and select Open in Explorer. Select all except for meta and cut. go up one level in explorer and select Fores folder, paste the files from ffff there and allow to write over files. Close explorer right click on ffff and delete mod. You will need to do this everytime a mod writes to the overwrite section. FNIS writes to overwrite every time it is ran. Your next project is to install TESVedit in mod organizer and learn to use that to detect conflicts, load order problems, dirty edits, simple edits and such. Once you get to that level you will be ready to tweak Skyrim Ini files and install ENB to get Skyrim really humming with HDT physics bouncing butts and fluffy titties everywhere. Good luck biatch. ;)

lol, now to figure out how to assign hialgo plus projectenb plus whatever else it was to the appropriate 3 ini files and it'll be all good.

my computer is pretty good, but not that good.

update, got mod organizer went through the tutorial for it, got finis to work with it, and enabled all the mods in the order given. seems to have worked.

don't know what the, "there are files in your overwrite mod" is about, seems to work fine anyways. so I don't know.

Awesome! Good to hear it's coming around for you. I think you'll find MO to be an amazing tool for anyone wanting to mod Skyrim (or Oblivion, FO3 or FONV).  It's silly just how easy it is to set your game up to run properly and to keep your Skyrim/data folder clean as a whistle.

Speaking of the /data/ folder...you will need to install a few things in there. Mostly just ENB, SweetFX, and SKSE files, though. Remember, anything that would normally go into Skyrim's /data/ folder can be added via Mod Organizer. Everything in the root folder still needs to go there.

weird though I have little more then 220 mods install via NMM and have never run into any corrupted files ? hmm but then I have also always ben careful not to overide anything withough having a backup ;)  arh well diffirent people diffirent needs :lol:

I used to think your way used it for years and then figured out a lot of compatibility issues, troubleshooting, control issues, and ctds would go away because of Mod manager. The virtual drive is just common sense to control a mod of this nature. Atleast from a programming perspective. Also over the years upgrades at Nexus destroyed a lot of peoples installations and Nexus was overly arrogant during the situations telling everyone what they thought of them as the peons that they are. They couldnt have the lowly types getting out of place.

weird though I have little more then 220 mods install via NMM and have never run into any corrupted files ? hmm but then I have also always ben careful not to overide anything withough having a backup ;)  arh well diffirent people diffirent needs :lol:

I used to think your way used it for years and then figured out a lot of compatibility issues, troubleshooting, control issues, and ctds would go away because of Mod manager. The virtual drive is just common sense to control a mod of this nature. Atleast from a programming perspective. Also over the years upgrades at Nexus destroyed a lot of peoples installations and Nexus was overly arrogant during the situations telling everyone what they thought of them as the peons that they are. They couldnt have the lowly types getting out of place.

never had a compateblility issue or anything but as I am highly aware what I install and what it tampers with perhaps that might be the reason. I used MO before I when to NMM and found that dispite everyting I just could not work with it. but as I say diffirent people diffirent needs.

I was tempted to say "you got what you deserve" because of your agressive tone (remember it's a site when creators are providing us nice mods they could totally keep for themselves, so being insulting really doesn't respect the efforts of the community) but your problem is quite simple to solve.

I'm sure the people above already explained you but SoS, Realistic Ragdolls, XPMS skeleton and Sexlab are totally compatible. If installed in the good order, with overriding files when installing. Since realistic ragdolls causes problems with lots of HDT thingies. This is why we use new skeletons which are all easy to find here or on the nexus. With this, everything should work perfectly fine.

Anyway... Next time, remember that politeness and patience is the first step on the road to get a constructive answer...

Posted · Hidden by gregathit, November 21, 2014 - bickering
Hidden by gregathit, November 21, 2014 - bickering

I was tempted to say "you got what you deserve" because of your agressive tone (remember it's a site when creators are providing us nice mods they could totally keep for themselves, so being insulting really doesn't respect the efforts of the community) but your problem is quite simple to solve.

I'm sure the people above already explained you but SoS, Realistic Ragdolls, XPMS skeleton and Sexlab are totally compatible. If installed in the good order, with overriding files when installing. Since realistic ragdolls causes problems with lots of HDT thingies. This is why we use new skeletons which are all easy to find here or on the nexus. With this, everything should work perfectly fine.

Anyway... Next time, remember that politeness and patience is the first step on the road to get a constructive answer...

well, the whole point is, any love for getting into the game is gone, and it looks like the papyrus is overwritten and sexlab is out of commission, well, that didn't take long. I suppose SOS didn't like UFO or climates or w.a.t.e.r. whatever one it was, I'm done with this. twitchy little mod.

With SOS you need to reinstall the Sexlabs Framework files. Just the scripts and SKSE folder and it will work again with eachother.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39360-alignment-keys-not-working-papyrusutil-error-sexlab-controls-all-have-esc-creature-mods-combined-into-one-all-fixed/

I think a new tutorial should be written out. So people can get this all running without any problems. Such as normal standard Nude mods for both Males and Females with SOS of course as it just is the best. Keeping their faces etc vanilla because I dislike the anime and face changing mods. Doesn't feel like Skyrim anymore. And such things as letting people know that all the creature mods have been combined into Nasty Critters.

There is no instant gratification for these types of mods for skyrim is a complex game. Sexlab is a framework (does nothing on its own) and each add on mod has its own requirements and complications. For those unwilling to put in the time and reading whats there, there is no satisfying them. Fortunately most are willing and the results are, well you can see the amount of popularity of the system.  Let people move on the system will be here when they come back. Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

well, the whole point is, any love for getting into the game is gone, and it looks like the papyrus is overwritten and sexlab is out of commission, well, that didn't take long. I suppose SOS didn't like UFO or climates or w.a.t.e.r. whatever one it was, I'm done with this. twitchy little mod.

SOS likes every mod that was mentioned here. There is no conflict.

Current version of SOS has older PapyrusUtil than SexLab framework. Either SL should overwrite SOS or both should be overwritten with a separate installation of PapyrusUtil.

I have 200+ mods. I manage my Plugins with LOOT and set up Mods (priority) list manually to correspond it. I am using a separate PapyrusUtil version to fix possible compatibiltiy issues with SexLab mods.

I have absolutely no problems with SOS.