Robton's ancient UNPB and 7B conversions

Not quite sure if it is something wrong on my end. The 7B conversion of zzjay's wardrobe mod is giving me massive clipping with the huntress trousers specifically.

Are you possibly using the trousers with the 7B bombshell body? Because that won't work, they are converted to the 7B cleavage/original body. If not could you provide a screenshot so I can understand the problem more.

• 3 weeks later...

Body nr.2 which is made in collaboration with NeonFirefly. This one is more aimed at the specially interested, not for everyone. Enjoy ;)

HeQtkmJ.jpg

Both bodies look great, far more lively than the usual UNPB and 7B. Which body is 'canonically' Idun's nowdays? The slimmer one or the buxom one?

If you need more testers, I'm always up to try things out to check them for bugs or problems.

Body nr.2 which is made in collaboration with NeonFirefly. This one is more aimed at the specially interested, not for everyone. Enjoy ;)

HeQtkmJ.jpg

Both bodies look great, far more lively than the usual UNPB and 7B. Which body is 'canonically' Idun's nowdays? The slimmer one or the buxom one?

If you need more testers, I'm always up to try things out to check them for bugs or problems.

Idun is a UNPRT User these days, 7brt is more aimed for Neonfirefly's characters.

I will upload conversions here as I do them, but it's been a really busy week. Hopefully I get around to it soon.

Hi

Very nice new body .

I am using a 7b bombshell modified in BS. But i am looking for a body with more natural hanging breasts an nipples...lush and women like :angel:

I have my data filled with 7b conversions so  i will not change  body now but i will keep an eye on this thread.

Is there a video with your body in action?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, great conversions.  Using a lot of your work for UNPB.

Although, I found some rather bad clipping with the Ursine UNPB conversion.

It seems everytime you crouch the character's nipple will clip through the bra of all the Ursine armors, if you are using the version with bra. The bras will also be clipped through from bouncing while moving (Happens on all weights, using TroubleMaker's UNPB.)

Do you think you'd be able to make a small fix for it or do you think probably not? I know you are now working on your own body mod. But I love using the Ursine armor with UNPB, and would hate to go back to the normal version, so I thought i'd ask. -Shrug-

Thanks for reading~

Hey, great conversions. Using a lot of your work for UNPB.

Although, I found some rather bad clipping with the Ursine UNPB conversion.

It seems everytime you crouch the character's nipple will clip through the bra of all the Ursine armors, if you are using the version with bra. The bras will also be clipped through from bouncing while moving (Happens on all weights, using TroubleMaker's UNPB.)

Do you think you'd be able to make a small fix for it or do you think probably not? I know you are now working on your own body mod. But I love using the Ursine armor with UNPB, and would hate to go back to the normal version, so I thought i'd ask. -Shrug-

Thanks for reading~

If I find the time, then maybe...

Holy Shit, it's been a while since I updated this topic. I will inform y'all about my newest work later ;)