Robton's ancient UNPB and 7B conversions

If I find the time, then maybe...

Holy Shit, it's been a while since I updated this topic. I will inform y'all about my newest work later ;)

Alright, cool. Thanks for the swift response~

Well, they don't clip while standing still. But it's some clipping while moving, but that is to be expected from converters in training. When I made this one I didn't know how to fix it, but now I do. Unfortunately I don't feel the need to fix this right now, especially since I don't use UNPB myself anymore. Also I'm sick and tired of this armor and zzjay's wardrobe from the hours I've spent on those, but maybe in the future... ;)

1JPF97N.png

4F1lGuh.png

Yp8Ua8p.png

I5QVhP4.png

pKw50va.png

RR3EsTR.png

Well, they don't clip while standing still. But it's some clipping while moving, but that is to be expected from converters in training. When I made this one I didn't know how to fix it, but now I do. Unfortunately I don't feel the need to fix this right now, especially since I don't use UNPB myself anymore. Also I'm sick and tired of this armor and zzjay's wardrobe from the hours I've spent on those, but maybe in the future... ;)

1JPF97N.png

4F1lGuh.png

Yp8Ua8p.png

I5QVhP4.png

pKw50va.png

RR3EsTR.png

Huh. Weird, on mine they clip while standing still and don't when moving (While crouching, anyway.), http://prntscr.com/72ehpdWeird. Guessing it has to do with the HDT physics with TroubleMaker's UNPB.

Guess i'll just stalk the thread for whenever you eventually/maybe update it, haha.

Anyhow, thanks again for the swift responses.

Hey Robton, I've downloaded your Luxurious Seduction conversion 2 times just to be sure but there is a small problem, body4_1 is using the wrong mesh, it's using the same mesh of body3_1, so you might want to check it out and upload it again !!!

Hey Robton, I've downloaded your Luxurious Seduction conversion 2 times just to be sure but there is a small problem, body4_1 is using the wrong mesh, it's using the same mesh of body3_1, so you might want to check it out and upload it again !!!

You mean that the body4_1 mesh is using the same textures as 3_1? If so, I probably didn't notice it since I don't really use the max weight myself. I will have a look at it later today, thanks for the notice ;)

• 3 weeks later...

When I download and install the zzjays Wardrobe for UNPB, and replace the original files with this one, while most of the clothes are visible, the tunic, save for the belt part of it, is invisible, leaving my character naked from the waist up. I deleted everything, installed only the original mod, and it does not have this problem.

Testing this with the racemenu, I find that it's only invisibile at maximum weight (1). At 0.9 or less, it becomes visible again.

Sounds like the max one is assigned to the wrong armor slot, I'll check into it once I can. It's quite easy to fix, and you only need nifskope to do it.

Again, my testers have let me down. Don't worry, I also throughly test all my new work myself nowadays ;)

When I download and install the zzjays Wardrobe for UNPB, and replace the original files with this one, while most of the clothes are visible, the tunic, save for the belt part of it, is invisible, leaving my character naked from the waist up. I deleted everything, installed only the original mod, and it does not have this problem.

Testing this with the racemenu, I find that it's only invisibile at maximum weight (1). At 0.9 or less, it becomes visible again.

It should now be fixed, redownload here: http://robton.nu/zzjays-wardrobe-unpb/

Sounds like the max one is assigned to the wrong armor slot, I'll check into it once I can. It's quite easy to fix, and you only need nifskope to do it.

Again, my testers have let me down. Don't worry, I also throughly test all my new work myself nowadays ;)

I figured it was an incorrectly set value, but there are so many values in nifscope, I didn't know where to start looking.

The fixed version works, awesome. Thanks much.

I use "The Joy of Perspective" for my game, and I noticed that the sleeves piece doesn't show up on my arms in 1st person. Is there anything you can do about that? (The rest of the outfit renders just fine)

I love that mod, because it means my character casts a shadow in 1st person, which always bugged me before.

I use "The Joy of Perspective" for my game, and I noticed that the sleeves piece doesn't show up on my arms in 1st person. Is there anything you can do about that? (The rest of the outfit renders just fine)

I love that mod, because it means my character casts a shadow in 1st person, which always bugged me before.

I usually don't edit that, so that's a problem with the original mod.

Hey Robton, I've gotta say I'm loving the UNPRT body!  Its pretty much exactly what I've been looking for, namely a curvier UNPB with more natural looking breasts.  I hope you keep the conversions coming.  I'm sorely tempted to download 3DSMax (hopefully my old university email works for getting the student version) and learn how to make a few myself as I'd really like to see this body mesh gain some traction.

Hey Robton, I've gotta say I'm loving the UNPRT body!  Its pretty much exactly what I've been looking for, namely a curvier UNPB with more natural looking breasts.  I hope you keep the conversions coming.  I'm sorely tempted to download 3DSMax (hopefully my old university email works for getting the student version) and learn how to make a few myself as I'd really like to see this body mesh gain some traction.

Glad to hear, also good to hear more people are willing to learn to convert to the body.

Also totally forgot to feature a couple of conversions here, the Tembtra Thief one actually got released only a few hours ago.

EenzUHg.jpg

2yFGWql.jpg