Skyrim - Some NPCs are naked!!

Hello, I am really sorry if there is a thread like that already exist in the Forum, didn't actually searched everything, the problem that i have is exactly what i'm saying, first of all, i have my Skyrim game from a downloaded source - not steam and please, do not post steam support to me, and do not judge me, i have bought the game for PS3 also, but i have it on the Computer for the mods, and i can't stand the thought of spending money again for something with extra - mods be blessed -  content on a computer, i also hate steam, my opinion,  thank you. - and the game is actually really good, i've been playing it since 2011, and now that i have my new computer, i installed it, but there is a "little" issue, some npcs are totally naked, which was funny at first, but.....okay, let's just say it's not that funny anymore. I do hope someone has a solution, because i don't know what to do...please, help me. 

Thank you for your time. 

Posted · Hidden by gregathit, October 30, 2014 - no point
Hidden by gregathit, October 30, 2014 - no point

... and now that i have my new computer, i installed it, but there is a "little" issue, some npcs are totally naked, which was funny at first, but.....okay, let's just say it's not that funny anymore. I do hope someone has a solution, because i don't know what to do...please, help me. 

First off check all your mods that replaces vanilla clothes / armors if they are compatible with body type you are using.

Check if any mod you are using modify outfits of non hostile NPCs.

You may try to kill one such NPC (or use puppetmaster mod) and check their inventory if they actually have any kind of clothing there.

If there is you may try opening console, clicking on that npc, and type resurrect

it would make them reevaluate their outfits so it may make them wear those clothes if they have any.

Also you may use mentioned puppetmaster (love that mod, its awesome for fixing game bugs) mod to order such NPC to undress and then redress - it makes them reevaluate their outfits as well.

PS

i also hate steam cant agree more. It makes me consider cracking my legal copy of Skyrim just to get rid of Steam. I already did that for Creation Kit because pirated one works better for me than Steam one...