Hello all!
I am gay to begin with, and I mod for TES IV Oblivion. I only play TES IV Oblivion as boys, and I create a lot of stuff to make my guys beautiful and unique. I make all of this together with my friend that is also gay.
Here's our blog - maxheartflan.com.

There used to be this thread on loverslab, named GAY MODS: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1627-gay-mods/

it was archived a long time ago. but before it was closed, someone had posted the link to my blog in that thread.

So. despite of the statement written by another person @ that thread, that 'basically we're all straights here', according to the quantity of hits I STILL keep getting from that thread, a really whole lot of people are interested in seeing gay mods.

oh and, NO. we are not all straights here.

I'm not straight, I'm gay.

I participate in here because basically all the other TES related sites do not approve of nudies, as far as I know. So I thought my images would be welcomed here.
I heard abt this site as a friendly and developing community, that is tolerant to anyone. Hopefully this is true.

I suppose my stuff doesnt fit anyone`s taste. But I do know that there are also lots of people that would enjoy my mods just like I enjoy them myself and my dear friend does. However these people are being very quiet @ loverslab for some reason.

Hey please do not be quiet. I need your support so much <333

The gay modders that come up with actual mods for Oblivion (Idk what abt skyrim, lol) can be counted on the fingers of one hand these days. if you love my mods then please do not be quiet and show me your appreciation.

To all gay guys over here and all the girls of course, you would love my blog and looking at my mods and pictures :D

Welcome back! I remember that thread and that slightly crass comment from the EX-member Triratna/Emilly/Temilly! Everything he/she said needed to be taken with a massive dose of sodium chloride!

While the majority of mods all over seem designed for teenaged heterosexual males, players of all kinds are here.

Your work is well known and appreciated by women, men who are happy to have sexy characters and yes, gay men.

I haven't played Oblivion in years and I have never played it modded. But I am very glad to see that there is a gay modder out there. If only we could convince you to start modding for Skyrim as well ;)

But having said that, I find that SexLab (for Skyrim) works very well for gay male characters. When you disable the obviously "unappropriate" animations, the general postioning of the animations work "out of the box" or with very minor tweaking for m/m sex. And most Skyrim mods cater to straight, lesbian, gay and bi sexuality.

The only thing that is lacking really is gay quests and storylines. It would be awesome if someone was willing to create those.

The sweeping statement that "we are all straight here" is of course utter bullshit. Loverslab is an all inclusive community and very friendly in my experience. So please, post your mods here if you want and provide some diversity!

Although I prefer women, I'm on some level bi and I do so adore gay male and strait female madders, without them I could not give everyone skimpy armor and clothing <3.

your hair mods are probably the hair I use most, without them I could not make my male deer elf  or female fox main look right, thank you.

if I could make one negative comment, it's that all your undead and abused type characters look like 19-year-old male models, which I feel is a sin, a big stupid twilight vampire diaries sin D:<

but I still love you and your pal, we are lucky to have you with us in this community.

I really hope more diverse group people get into modding, if I have to see another giant breasted thin waist female armor, I'm going to cry

The only thing that is lacking really is gay quests and storylines. It would be awesome if someone was willing to create those.

The sweeping statement that "we are all straight here" is of course utter bullshit. Loverslab is an all inclusive community and very friendly in my experience. So please, post your mods here if you want and provide some diversity!

Modders mod what they want to mod but times are changing for the better, compared to the old Oblivion mods Skyrim has much better adult content  already for those of us who like to play with male characters and/or companions. (besides outfit and armor that's the one area I like Oblivion more, of course a lot of that probably has to do with Bethsoft's stupid decision to not give pants their own armor slot)

As for adult quest mods there aren't really that many for Skyrim yet of the two that I know most about, captured dreams shop seems ripe for a male quest path, now that we have a proper devious devices for males add-on and quick as you like allows you to participate with a male character at the moment, so we'll have to see what comes of that.

Also everybody has their own preferences, I for instance like Dunmer and Altmer guys, the cuter the better.

I'm quiet on every forum I attend, love lurking far too much. Still haven't moved on from Oblivion so here I hang out, at least I sort of learned how to Blender and stuff in all my time.

I personally like the undead abused theme, the twinks are a nice change from the more muscular poor saps I usually torture up in my games.

You should absolutely feel welcome here.

Gay content, straight content, trans content, pretty much anything except loli/shota.

Tiratna/Emily was a divisive figure here, one who often wrote pointlessly hurtful/trollish/other things and was one of a *extremely* small number of individuals who were actually banned from this site for repeated and willful violations of the very basic and reasonable rules of conduct.

So please, don't take any of that Tiratna/Emily's words to heart.

You are welcome here.

On a slightly unrelated note, I've had some pretty good success converting clothing/armor/etc for Roberts bodies to Room207's bodies with my Clothing Converter tool.

So if you see an outfit that you want to use on a different body than the ones you can find, give it a shot. http://kgtools.org/

I am female, but I have to thank your work for helping me get my pretty boy fix :P before my last install went to hell I had replaced a ton of NPCs to use your races.

And I agree what everyone said about Triratna being divisive. For the longest time he appeared to just try to antagonize, to the point of claiming he was the most hated user by the mods when back then nobody was hostile to him (I was a mod around that time) claimed mods were "persecuting him" for his love of loli stuff.

Also, it was incredibly hypocritical of him to act like that when he spent months pretending to be a bisexual girl after his first ban.

Hey that's good to know I can always reckon on support here. Idk that person y'all are referring to, but i of course am sure that he/she was wrong. otherwise i wouldn't have started this topic :]

Anyway, yea I mod for the so called twink type of characters, bacause i am just too fixated on myself, i started modding Obyvaen when i was around 17 actually, so i had just chosen a type of player character that would suit my own self :] i recall i was so happy to discover the variety of male bodies and heads provided by Robert. i've grown up since then but still i am fixated lol.

and yes my characters are really fond of being abused. if someone thinks this is wrong, do punish my guys even more :]

special thanks to gerra6 for providing the link to the clothing convertor, i'd try it to have more things converted to my favorite "underweighted" body type of Robert's.

Here's my tumblargh btw, exposing all the screenshots i ever made. http://maxheartflan.tumblr.com/

Archived