First, thankful that there is this thread, second, wee bit of a problem I'm having, for the past year+, the UUNP HDT-All-In-One Pussy was what I was using until recent when I had another mod require BodySlide, so I (grumbled about CBBE) had to use it to set the scaling up properly, which apparently I did.  Sadly, it's made a larger mess than I expected.

The feet (both male and female) are mangled (texture wise) but now since the BodySlide the female feet are not only texturely mangled but now there's a visible gap, obviously something I've done.

Lastly, since I've done this BodySlide, the outfits I have (vanilla armors, etc) are no longer matching them when they're naked, which is weird to say the least.  What I was wanting to do was replace the entire vanilla set with BodySlide capable (skimpy or not, as long as they're not way out there) vanilla replacements.  And to hopefully fix the feet of every NPC and player in the game, so bizarre.

GuruSR.

On 9/23/2018 at 2:14 PM, Sesoku said:

Can someone convert dint's BDO ran outfit second v3.0 ?

I saw this on 9damao, https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Eu8koXVPO3duB7ywPKKElg#list/path=%2F pw: q045 

look inside the folder labeled "新建文件夹(4)" I think it has a uunp bs file but not sure if it includes 3.0 meshes. I was unable to download it, so maybe someone who knows how to work that site can grab the file.