This is an oldie that I never knew existed, until I read it in a male-armor list uploaded on the Nexus.

True Bound Daedric Armors

I tested it out and it seems that the female meshes sure could use some UUNP treatment! (though there's no need to weight slide the mesh [it's supposed to cover the main armor/body anyway], there's still clipping of the breast area by max weights bodies/armors)

On 27.10.2017 at 10:24 AM, meme supreme said:

So, sorry for the late response. I'm working on the Bless sets, and I've also done Dancer but I'm not happy with how it turned out, I think I was too aggressive when I scaled the body to UUNP and IMO I destroyed the proportions, so I'm gonna redo it. This is how it is right now.

Are you working on the DS Dancer Set?
Or stopped?

On 2/13/2018 at 4:20 AM, minalia said:

I need uunp bodyslide for this Queen Succubus outfit please. 

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1mjK5ya8  Password :  gj96

142734i9c29cm6o385sr5h.jpg

Can somebody create a MEGA upload or something similar?
I can't download it from pan baidu as it's happened many other times in that place, but I really love this armor.

I'm the author of TERA Armors Enhanced Textures and I think I'd like to try and create 4K textures for this beauty. But I need your help  ;)

EDIT: nevermind, I've found it.

On 3/5/2018 at 2:36 PM, Jimele said:

Are you working on the DS Dancer Set?
Or stopped?

i gave up, but i am indeed working on it now, for now i've done this: bloodborne foreign by team tal https://www.patreon.com/posts/bloodborne-set-17331156

in uunp with: one variant without cloak, a standalone cloak, and fixed weight sliders for the hood

foreign4.thumb.jpg.796ec4978b24ee7916b6c235994f55fe.jpg

foreign2.thumb.jpg.a0e28adbe8b04206356e6905aae6b41f.jpg

foreign1.thumb.jpg.34e770a716cc8587a5f34bfc1ad7beff.jpg

there are two zap sliders for the body in each armor and you must always have atleast one ticked. clippy makes it so that the body fits and has no legs to fit the shoes. clippy selective includes the legs so you can look at butts or put on other pants and boots. suspenders can also be zapped

note that you still can't wear the 'shoes' with anything else, they're too low poly to fit on UUNP.

note note that the armor is relatively low poly and will not take extreme sliders very well, the center parts will likely always deform atleast a little bit. i have shaped a few sliders by hand to prevent that, but its kinda pain in the ass to do in bodyslide 3.2 so be careful

let me know if there any issues. you need the original mod and to overwrite the original esp with the one included for the stuff. download here: https://mega.nz/#!roRyiZoI!jAfxI7tTBhxWGg2DI2qrI1jqqHsglTigcWRdIghequ8

On 2/20/2018 at 3:12 AM, SuperNixon said:

Better late than never. Made a converion of the Chaos Star Bikini by Newmiller.

Needs original: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87153/

And here it is: Chaos Star Bikini UUNP

Has its own slider set for convenient building. If you go silly huge with breasts you might get some clipping on the inner parts.

FOR THE DARK GODS!

ScreenShot209.thumb.jpg.2f63cd5d0cf21a404e4191c995a1023d.jpg

you are awsome beeen waitng FOREVER thnx

here the dancer by team tal. https://www.patreon.com/posts/14876513

dancer4.thumb.jpg.01fe48b32f56faf8e004c0becb2898ea.jpg

including one version that is lewd that is decently customizable with zap sliders. also fixed weight sliders on a few things.

dancer1.thumb.jpg.ae7a1478b274ffb9399d66658fb32083.jpg

dancer2.thumb.jpg.ae2c579d301e472fd8bdfb2dc0bf1085.jpg

dancer3.thumb.jpg.ecb429c6275fae3abccdbcf5fbe219a4.jpg

lemme know if there are any issues. i wanted to do some more variant pieces around the veil but damn that's hard to do stuff with. dl here and make sure to overwrite the esp with the one included for the stuff.

dancercomposite.jpg

On 3/9/2018 at 11:31 PM, meme supreme said:

i gave up, but i am indeed working on it now, for now i've done this: bloodborne foreign by team tal https://www.patreon.com/posts/bloodborne-set-17331156

in uunp with: one variant without cloak, a standalone cloak, and fixed weight sliders for the hood

there are two zap sliders for the body in each armor and you must always have atleast one ticked. clippy makes it so that the body fits and has no legs to fit the shoes. clippy selective includes the legs so you can look at butts or put on other pants and boots. suspenders can also be zapped

note that you still can't wear the 'shoes' with anything else, they're too low poly to fit on UUNP.

note note that the armor is relatively low poly and will not take extreme sliders very well, the center parts will likely always deform atleast a little bit. i have shaped a few sliders by hand to prevent that, but its kinda pain in the ass to do in bodyslide 3.2 so be careful

let me know if there any issues. you need the original mod and to overwrite the original esp with the one included for the stuff. download here: https://mega.nz/#!roRyiZoI!jAfxI7tTBhxWGg2DI2qrI1jqqHsglTigcWRdIghequ8

Dunno if you would call this an issue, but your esp is named Bloodborne Foreign Set by Team TAL ex.esp , and the orginal is called Bloodborne Foreign Set by Team TAL.esp so it doesnt actually overwrite it. Similiar issue with your Dancer set, Original esp is DS Dancer Armor.esp and yours is DS_Dancer_Armor.esp. I assume you mean deactivate the original and use your esp, and not actually to overwrite?

18 hours ago, smokeybear187 said:

Dunno if you would call this an issue, but your esp is named Bloodborne Foreign Set by Team TAL ex.esp , and the orginal is called Bloodborne Foreign Set by Team TAL.esp so it doesnt actually overwrite it. Similiar issue with your Dancer set, Original esp is DS Dancer Armor.esp and yours is DS_Dancer_Armor.esp. I assume you mean deactivate the original and use your esp, and not actually to overwrite?

Just delete the original .esp and use the one from the uunp file. 

On 3/16/2018 at 12:10 PM, smokeybear187 said:

i just renamed the esps to match the originals. I have a large merge pack of the Dark Souls armors and i rather have matching esps for ease of merging.

ah yeah that was my bad. i also have a big merged esp so i make all my changes there then copy them over to a standalone esp that i rename so i don't get it mixed up. i will try to match the source name so it can be overwritten from the 7z without having to do anything weird for the next conversion (bloodborne knight apparently)

4 hours ago, meme supreme said:

ah yeah that was my bad. i also have a big merged esp so i make all my changes there then copy them over to a standalone esp that i rename so i don't get it mixed up. i will try to match the source name so it can be overwritten from the 7z without having to do anything weird for the next conversion (bloodborne knight apparently)

I thought so, and I'm very excited to hear you will be doing more UUNP conversions of the amazing Bloodborne and Dark Souls ports. Your dawnguard mashup is amazing btw, hasnt left my load order(well my MASSIVE merge) since I downloaded it.

On 10/03/2018 at 8:31 AM, meme supreme said:

I have invisible legs on both chest armors and these have cloak also there is no variant, i thinx something is missing

On 15.03.2018 at 9:02 AM, meme supreme said:

here the dancer by team tal. https://www.patreon.com/posts/14876513

dancer4.thumb.jpg.01fe48b32f56faf8e004c0becb2898ea.jpg

including one version that is lewd that is decently customizable with zap sliders. also fixed weight sliders on a few things.

dancer1.thumb.jpg.ae7a1478b274ffb9399d66658fb32083.jpg

dancer2.thumb.jpg.ae2c579d301e472fd8bdfb2dc0bf1085.jpg

dancer3.thumb.jpg.ecb429c6275fae3abccdbcf5fbe219a4.jpg

lemme know if there are any issues. i wanted to do some more variant pieces around the veil but damn that's hard to do stuff with. dl here and make sure to overwrite the esp with the one included for the stuff.

dancercomposite.jpg

OOOOOOOMG! Fantastic! Thank you so much for this work. She came out wonderful. You have golden hands.5ab056343c255_enb2018_03_2005_22_54_44.thumb.jpg.394f1b7e7109da882422e4e15e8fc4a7.jpg