(IDEA) Conjurer Risk...

dominozx

I have been thinking about this for a while... and its time i share it with the loverslab community.

Im playing as a female necromancer and i think there should be risk when you cast a conjuration spell or even when you cast raise zombie that you end up loosing control on your creature or undead and getting raped by it or even getting enlsave by it.

(I didnt really know how to formulate this lol)

Not bad. The big issue (but not very big) would be making the raise/summon spells last a long time. It's easy enough, so I would recommend opening Skyrim in the CK, and just reading the spells. If you want to experiment with changing the spells, you don't have to keep the changes. Also, write your plans on paper along with any math that might need to be done.

I'm not good with math, but feel free to ask me how certain things can be accomplished.

I'm encouraging you to learn how to build mods here, and this should be a small enough project, at least the part about working with the spells, but very worthwhile as a learning experience.

Have fun.

I use a mod that enhance the necormancer spells and add new so the time for the summon wouldnt be an issue but im not a modder at all and the last time i used the ck it kept crashing on me ;/ but thx i might try when i get a new computer ;)

Not a bad idea, actually. Not a fan of rape in pretty much any context, personally, but I can easily see a way something like this could be done flavorfully.

So in my head I always figured any Conjuration spell used two things to keep the creature subjugated - commanding components in the spellform itself and subjugation through mental power exerted by the summoner on the creature. If either of these fails, the creature can push back against the summoner, potentially overwhelming them.

The way this mod works would be thusly: if you cast a summon of a rank higher than you have perks for, there is a chance the summoned creature will attack the player. In vanilla Skyrim, Conjuration spells are divided into Novice, Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, and Master ranks, with perks to match. These perks can simulate the summoner's relative mental ability to cow their summoned creature into servitude.

Not sure how you'd actually do that but it would be neat.

I have been thinking about this for a while... and its time i share it with the loverslab community.

Im playing as a female necromancer and i think there should be risk when you cast a conjuration spell or even when you cast raise zombie that you end up loosing control on your creature or undead and getting raped by it or even getting enlsave by it.

This would be kinda disgusting, but also really cool.

First problem is the short duration on conjuration, not enough time for a fight and then for them to rape you (a rape by your creature during the fight kinda defeats the purpose of summoning them to help you).

Possibly a not-so-rare scroll that casts a spell with a duration of maybe a few days, and if possible, have the rape chance be configured by the power level of the creature (a plain Draugr would have a low chance of rape...a Draugr Death Overlord would almost certainly rape at the first opportunity, and possibly enslave them for the duration of the spell).

EDIT: Also, enslavement by creatures is kinda problematic...if I raised a Sabre Cat and got enslaved by them, I think behavior would be very different from being enslaved by raised Draugr or Bandits or...and then accounting for the different types of critter would just be mind-numbing as you try to have behavior matching the critter.

This would be kinda disgusting, but also really cool.

First problem is the short duration on conjuration, not enough time for a fight and then for them to rape you (a rape by your creature during the fight kinda defeats the purpose of summoning them to help you).

Possibly a not-so-rare scroll that casts a spell with a duration of maybe a few days, and if possible, have the rape chance be configured by the power level of the creature (a plain Draugr would have a low chance of rape...a Draugr Death Overlord would almost certainly rape at the first opportunity, and possibly enslave them for the duration of the spell).

EDIT: Also, enslavement by creatures is kinda problematic...if I raised a Sabre Cat and got enslaved by them, I think behavior would be very different from being enslaved by raised Draugr or Bandits or...and then accounting for the different types of critter would just be mind-numbing as you try to have behavior matching the critter.

Yeah i know why you say that but the enslament thing would be in my opinion only when you summon an humanoid like a draugr or dremora lord

Though this mod (SexLab Aroused Creatures) wasn't written for this, it actually works on any resurrected non-human character. My character was traveling with Serana who happened to have resurrected a drauger, when all of a sudden the raised undead started a sex sequence with my character.

Might be a good place to start looking to get where you're going.

I have done something similar with MoreNastyCritters7_6 and a combo with "SexLab Romance v1.0.6" or "SexLab Horny Followers 101". Where my male Conjure where  dual casting the Flame atnoc or how it spell is called and asked here for either trade or asked here with the pretty girl line.

Archived