The legend of Krystal in Skyrim

The yellow apple

Seems interesting, would the player (i.e. Krystal) be the only fox character needed then? Or would there be some NPC's using the same custom race?

Krystal was the only vulpine person (besides Fox,of course) in the Legend of Krystal so no others should be needed. Neither the Lykaios nor the Vukasin race mods change NPC races,so none other would appear unless one uses a mod to add them to the game world.

I see, makes sense. And are there any current options for making the female Argonians...well, any better than the males?

And herms don't forget the herms

The means of making them herms is provided by the SOS-UNP add-ons which have their own Argonian textures,so no worries on the end, but so far,the Argonian Female Refined mod is the best option for better faces currently available.

Anything else would require crafting one's own Argonian female head mesh with smaller snout in 3D Studio Max and new skin textures.

About time someone looked into this! I actually have something of use! Awhile back as some of you may or may not recall someone made a Fallout 3 Krystal Race. Someone I know tried porting the mod to Skyrim but, instead just made an entire new race for Krystal alone. Sadly it has 3 issues, first the man was colorblind so textures are way off and it was just temporary, 2nd he forgot to model the hair but, shouldn't be too bad if you can get the apachii hair. Lastly like the original Fallout mod, eyes and mouth aren't animated. I've been told it'd be next too impossible to animate the mouth and eye's... Anyways, I spent a LOOOONG time using photoshop to try and copy over Burmecian's original textures however, I suck and lack all knowledge with meshes and what not. My texture modifications are likely a tad off align =\ Anyways, in it's current state the 3D model is dead on but, it needs new textures which, Burmecian had the best looking Krystal model to date. 

The Fallout mod has loooong been dead and I highly doubt we will see a port to Skyrim. I've uploaded what I have if anyone wishes to try and bring some life here or has awesome texture skills. The RAR contains the model with an esp and is playable (she just looks ugly) Burmecians original Fallout 3 files and my attempted conversion of Burmecians textures to the model (looks like an abomination due to me being a noob with meshes) 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ccz7actvtcs0nft/SkyrimKrystalWIP.rar

I also take 0 credit for any of this as none of it's my work. I can try and post some screenshots as well in a sec but, once again this was all rushed except the 3D model and she doesn't exactly look pretty ha ha!

EDIT: Added Photo's

post-137052-0-63230200-1414061856_thumb.jpg

post-137052-0-71443600-1414061857_thumb.jpg

post-137052-0-77142000-1414061858_thumb.jpg

post-137052-0-66328700-1414061859_thumb.jpg

If I actually understood meshes and what not, we'd probably be closer right now. Currently all I can think of is using photoshop to just darken the furn but, that doesn't fix the face =\ I was trying to aim for the original Fallout 3 one as close as possible though, it's a pain to do especially when I lack knowledge on this stuff. I've attached pics of the Fallout 3 model which, one appears to be missing her tail but, that may be due to an item equipped. I also about two years ago tried contacting Burmecian about all this to see if he could do textures/meshes for this skyrim version but, no luck. No one else seemed to want to try and tackle it on so Ive had it just sitting on my PC for 2-3 years now... 

post-137052-0-52418200-1414139048_thumb.jpg

post-137052-0-27688400-1414139052_thumb.jpg

For the Female Shaprclaws head you could probably use the Citrus Argonian head that bla bla put together.

It is a high poly head and it uses Argonian head textures so win win on that part.

Krystal's body is already available in CBBE form on nexus, so no need to try and use the fallout 3 set (the one on nexus has the textures done and you could just build the cbbe body in the shape you want with Bodyslide). 

Now if there was a UNP texture set for that krystal mod... I'ld be a happy camper.

Add in the HDT tails pack from nexus which has HDT fox and Argonian tails...

Throw in the Raptor Feet mod for Argonian Males and the last thing for the Sharpclaws would be to get nipples on the female skin set and get the barbed cock for the male. But Carloss32's Lizard Cock SOS add-on should work for the time being.

I wonder if Carloss32's Lizard set can be modified to work with the Herm SOS-UNP setup?

Still someone has to put it all together into a single mod and offer it up in the download section (and don't look at me I'm to lazy to build and update a full blown mod).

My only issue is the Lykaios race just doesn't look even close to Krystal to me. Even with the body slider we lack the eyes and some other vital features. I get that we are limited on options here but, that Skyrim model my friend made I believe works with almost any body mod and is Khajiit compatible. If someone had links to a decent guide making meshes or something MAYBE I can go crazy with Photoshop again. I managed to copy over the original textures of the torso to the Skyrim body but, I don't know how to edit the meshes to match the textures or whatever the term is. I also happened to come across something interesting though, they always seem to die off http://starfoxparadise.webs.com/ that site apparently is the new star fox mod site. They're converting most of the Starfox characters into Skyrim but, who knows if they'll release it anytime soon. I know they have all the textures and bodies done but, they haven't released it yet. They won't put the mod on any site other than their own. Seems dumb to me personally as that site is using freewebs and they're so under the radar dying out as no one knows they even exist.

EDIT: Found only one existing photo of the Krystal model in Skyrim. It's pretty small but, this is apparently the model that will be released from that site. They also are trying to add mouth animations and moving eyes/blinking.

post-137052-0-99109200-1414668373_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

found a female argonian retexture http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22191/?

Aren't the sharpclaws green? So I would say, the Argonians don't need THAT much of a retex, maybe the Raptor Feet could be an idea, but they aren't that bad lide they are now, imho.

And for Krystal there also are nice ideas, either the Lykeios race on the Nexus or Fennec on the Steam Workshop. As armor the Slave Leia Renewal could be adjusted to fit the chosen race. Only for Krystals space suit I couldn't find a exisiting preset :(

And the idea of the dream is great ;)

Now we only need someone who is able to put all this stuff together xP

Here's an idea of what Krystal might look like as a Lykaios. The pieces of this set are indivdually craftable (although we would have to ask permission to use them).

That I found quite nice of the face, but imho the hairstyle doesn't fit. Krytsal is a badass star fox with laser guns that had a crash on the planet, so a more tousled hairstyle would be appropiate, I believe.

Dear God. Wow. You actually found a playable Krystal Fox mod in Skyrim, more or less. If I could give you more internet points than just the one 'like' for your post, I would. Sheesh man, thank you! If you can't tell by the player icon, I'm pretty much gonna enjoy the crap out of this. Much obliged, Hun.

Edit: WAITAMINUTE. I can make... Yuni with this wolf race. @_@ Okay, double thank you.

Archived