Sex animations.

Hmmm, I wanted to test some of the files you uploaded.

But, how do i make the files like BJ and Missionary work in the game?

Where do I place the HKX files and how do i call on them ingame? Or do i need to rename them to an ESP-file extension?

Actually, I did not put out my animation

example-only lesbo :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrb7km_example_sexy

- Animation can be added only through FNIS - replacement of files FNIScXXX.hkx ....

Actually - this is difficult process, in two words can not describe, the base

0. create an animation

(Do not forget to move the collision one of the NPC -50 at Y

1. Add animation into the CK

2. Create a quest with aliases (refs)

3. Write a Quest script alias control (control of position, start the animation)

Look what a late bunny has brought you: FNIS 3.0 BETA. ;)

This is the first version of FNIS, which allows you define seperate behavior files for single animation mod only. Compared to 2.0 it has several advantages:

• Behaviors are expandable and maintainable in the long run
  • A mod's behavior file only contains the animations needed for this mod
  • All animations files and animEvents can have custom names
  • No "slots" need to be assignd by a global distributor
  • On the user'S PC only behaviors for the mods he has installed are needed
  • It is easy now to integrate compatibility patches

However there is one little drawback to the soulution:

You (the user) have to call a generator tool (GenerateFNISforUsers.exe)

• AFTER INSTALLATION of FNIS and any mod that uses FNIS 3.0 or later (or else the mod will not work)
  • AFTER DE-INSTALLATION of any mod that uses FNIS 3.0 or later (or else all characters will freeze)

I told you I would not oppose behavior generation. Only behavior generation which I thought was dangerous to the installation stability. And it's NOT a wrapper. Even I can change my mind :P

I can't wait to see some of these animatiosn ingame, especially the BJ and lesbian ones. It pretty much torture to know they are there and not be able to use them. Even with that guide it makes my head spin. D=

Guess i'll just be patient, haha.

Will you actually be releasing that lesbian animation, Akba? It really is very nice, and there was always a lack of lesbian ones for Oblivion and Fallout.

Well, if you use FNIS v2 it's in the FNIS_Master.hkx file.

What happens is the animaitions get a transition that disables head tracking on the way in, and re-enables it on the way out.

I haven't had a chance to play with v3 yet but there's no reason we can't define a group that leaves head-tracking on.

I see. None the less, i'm sure it would be greatly appreciated by all if we could add that animation to the collection - as I noted before lesbian animations are hard enough to come by and yours is very nice. Headtracking is great, and i'd love it also, but having animations without it is better than having none at all.

Please consider sharing the animation, even if you can't get head tracking to work. It really is very good.

Interested to see if we can get headtracking working though. I've missed it in general, never mind in the sex scenes.

Edit: Yes, not that you mention it Doc, I recall the masturbations spells mod lets the mastubator look at the nearest actor as they 'play'. Not the player though, of course, never poor Cicer- er the poor player. ;.;

It would be great, good luck.

I'm not developing an animation until and all have different versions of the FNIS.

Now I'm wondering - Management companions, making them a little bit smarter-without this dull

I have been away from Skyrim for a while' date=' has anyone managed to get two person interative sex animations working in game yet?

[/quote']

Yes. The "Animated Prostitution" mod has working animations. However, has not been updated to work with FNIS 2.0 unfortunately. But the animations DO work.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10748

You have to install FNIS 1.5 and then install AP over it.

Then wear an amulet of Dibella and go talk to any female. Preferably one who doesn't walk around all the time (apparently the way FNIS 1.5 works, behaviors can interrupt each other, so she might just walk away in the middle of it, lol).

Oh, also, I recently found out that AP causes CTD's if you also happen to be using the Dual Wield Parry script.

But otherwise it works fine for me.