[WIP] SexLab Female Companions Voiced - Update 4/09/2015

trepleen

Have patience. He will continue his work soon. It's just a little break, I'm sure. This mod is too ambitious and awesome to abandon.

Thank you for the encouraging words. And you are indeed right.

I know what it's like to work on an ambitious mod. Been working on a huge underground city for a year now (almost). Well... Few months out of the year to be completely honest. Lost interest for a while after working on it for few months night and day. Work continues, slowly. :)

Mod mentioned:

Link to Nexus Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just wondering if this mod is close to a release date.

It was one week from release...3 months ago.

Then the creator had an idea for a single animation, and had to learn how to add bones to the skeleton to make an animated asshole...for this one animation...and the creator has not been on LL in over a month.

So...I'm betting its not going to be released.

Hi,

Just wondering if this mod is close to a release date.

It was one week from release...3 months ago.

Then the creator had an idea for a single animation, and had to learn how to add bones to the skeleton to make an animated asshole...for this one animation...and the creator has not been on LL in over a month.

So...I'm betting its not going to be released.

I think the creator of the mod is rebuilding SexLab framework right now.

• 2 months later...

Great!

I'm going to finish this project if it kills me, it's something I've wanted to do for a long time.

Here is the goal:

1. Anatomically correct male & female bodies.

2. Carefully crafted sex animations for various fetishes.

3. Katreena Darkmoore fully voiced with story

4. Optional Diyana character for any other modder to modify using my documented methodology.

All of this will come to fruitition. I just need some time to get back into the swing of 3DSMax, Nif tools & Creation kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone :)

I need some feedback on the temple of Mephala I added just east of whiterun on the plains.  I want this to be a highly lore friendly mod.

Mephala (Daedric: 12px-Daedric_M.svg.png12px-Daedric_E.svg.png12px-Daedric_P.svg.png12px-Daedric_H.svg.png12px-Daedric_A.svg.png12px-Daedric_L.svg.png12px-Daedric_A.svg.png) is one of the Daedric Princes. She is known by the names Webspinner, Spinner, and Spider. Her sphere is lies, sex, murder, secrets and plots, and she enjoys seducing and interfering in mortal affairs for her own amusement.

Any potential concerns? Conflicts with other mods? Cosmetic issues? Be honest please so I can fix them, 1st draft is never the final version.

post-332693-0-16702400-1427428905_thumb.jpgpost-332693-0-84103600-1427428910_thumb.jpg

Navmesh complete and tested

- Npcs can path around this temple with no problems, all surrounding navmesh untouched.
post-332693-0-40961000-1427429018_thumb.jpg

Hello! Nice temple, looks loke mini-Dragonsreach. Maybe you should add some trees at exterior - land looks deserted.

So far as i know it might conflict with Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley

Are you going to spice your mod with divine/unholy affliction? 

Thanks, divine unholy affliction? Could you explain a bit?

What I mean is Katreena's naugty behavior was inspired by unholy princess Mephala?

Hello! Nice temple, looks loke mini-Dragonsreach. Maybe you should add some trees at exterior - land looks deserted.

So far as i know it might conflict with Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley

Are you going to spice your mod with divine/unholy affliction? 

Thanks, divine unholy affliction? Could you explain a bit?

What I mean is Katreena's naugty behavior was inspired by unholy princess Mephala?

Ah yes, exactly, but I think her power would magnify desires already present.

I'm still not sure how I'm going to play out the story while maintaining immersion.  I'm not sure if the building should be known as a temple of mephala or be known as something else while secretly it's a place of daedra worship.

I'm open to writing suggestions.

For now, I'm going back to riverwood to complete her recruit quest. I leave this building in anyones hands who wants to write the story. If no one volunteers then I'll eventually write it.

Here are some ways we could make it feel as a true part of the game world:

1. make the building represent something that is already present in the game, so when npc's talk about about that something, it will also refer to this building.

2. The building has a basement that has a door that can lead further in.

I don't really like that the temple has a stone wall but the temple is wood. other then that it looks nice :)

sorry for english, I'm tired

I'll keep that in mind, maybe I can put up wooden walls instead.

Why bild anything if you already have Dragonsreach and it's "whispering door". Whrite your story, attach it to Mephala's quest (in addition to obtaining Ebony Blade), so in the end you'll have a decent weapon and a small room which could be a secret entrance to a dungeon with an altar and your sect (you'll have to build a dungeon). Interior is easier to build than exterior, right? 

Sounds lorefriendly at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Progress?

Finishing up the male & female bodies so they have an ass and tongue that can be animated.

I need to figure out how to make a SPHERE.NIF object animate out of the NPC's body.   I'm not sure if I have to make a custom bone object in 3d studio max.

Archived