The Vampire Dante

Is it just me or are other people constantly getting banned on the nexus from The Vampire Dante? I swear to god he has to be the biggest douche bag admin I have ever met. I got IP banned for making a joke (I changed IP and came back after and might have to again) I wrote him a message today in hopes he might stop hounding me down. Hope it works. Anyways if anyone else could tell me if they are having issues with him because seriously if everyone is getting banned due to his corruptness of power he needs to go.

Guest missyk

It won't work. In fact it will make it worse. Just change your IP address by unplugging the wire from the wall. It should only take 5 mins and then plug it back in. Then just sign up again. I have been banned by him too for asking  for help. The prick went through my private PMs and took something out of context and banned me for rips. LoL What a douche! Thing is at the time I didn't even now what a rip was so I couldn't even appeal the ban. I now have 4 accounts over there and I scramble my IP address just to fuck with them. One day he is going to piss the wrong kid off. The guy is a 28 year old loser. You can find him on many other tes forums that are all but dead and he still bans people for the same stupid reasons. He is just a real moron. The guy is just miserable. I feel bad for him. Imagine being him and living such a miserable life. Still if I saw him riding a bike in my side view mirror, I would slam on my brakes and open my door! :angel:

Lol just hoping he doesn't ban me again. If so than well Ill just stay here in loverslab even though I wont be able to get anymore nexus mods. I probably made it worse but honestly if he bans me for apologizing then shouldn't he be getting in trouble?

Guest missyk

Lol just hoping he doesn't ban me again. If so than well Ill just stay here in loverslab even though I wont be able to get anymore nexus mods. I probably made it worse but honestly if he bans me for apologizing then shouldn't he be getting in trouble?

he will ban you again because that is his nature. He's an asshole assholes have nothing else to do but smell the place up and ruin it for everybody else. Fuck him. If you can ignore all the men who want to rape you here then you can find all the mods and help here.

he will ban you again because that is his nature. He's an asshole assholes have nothing else to do but smell the place up and ruin it for everybody else. Fuck him. If you can ignore all the men who want to rape you here then you can find all the mods and help here.

Everyone here seems a lot nicer. Nexus is filled with cum guzzlers anyways lol if he bans me he bans me oh bloody well.

Guest missyk

Just to note, there is already a Nexus rant thread (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10134-banned-from-nexus/ ).  The mods here want to keep the main threads uncluttered with Nexus issues, so it would be best to take this there (the moderators here will lock this thread at some point).

Well why don't you just let the moderators do their job then. This is not a nexus forum rant thread. It is specifically a Vampire Dante hate thread. If the moderators want to lock it then so be it. The last time I checked you are not one of them so please don't tell me what the moderators want... I am 100% confident that they can do that themselves. Thanks for trying to derail the thread. If threads like these bother you that much then just report it to them. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. It is people like you that WITH GOOD INTENTIONS end up causing more problems. Know your place and use the report button.

Back on topic; Fuck you Dante! I hope you choke trying to suck yourself off! Just thinking about you makes me want to puke and light you on fire. DIE!

<(0_~)> feel better now <3

Just to note, there is already a Nexus rant thread (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10134-banned-from-nexus/ ).  The mods here want to keep the main threads uncluttered with Nexus issues, so it would be best to take this there (the moderators here will lock this thread at some point).

Well why don't you just let the moderators do their job then. This is not a nexus forum rant thread. It is specifically a Vampire Dante hate thread. If the moderators want to lock it then so be it. The last time I checked you are not one of them so please don't tell me what the moderators want... I am 100% confident that they can do that themselves. Thanks for trying to derail the thread. If threads like these bother you that much then just report it to them. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. It is people like you that WITH GOOD INTENTIONS end up causing more problems. Know your place and use the report button.

Back on topic; Fuck you Dante! I hope you choke trying to suck yourself off! Just thinking about you makes me want to puke and light you on fire. DIE!

<(0_~)> feel better now <3

How many threads must a man close down... We are not at all interested in being the anti-Nexus. LL is its own thing. The only complaint I have about the Nexus is that all this anti-Nexus resentment can't be dealt with where it is created, instead of getting dumped in our backyard.